Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

My DH made me dinner tonight (this rarely happens btw) :munch:

He bought it to me (un-expectadly) & I nearly threw up :sick:

I felt sooooo bad :dohh:

I've missed quite a lot of pages! I'll catch up tomorrow hopefully.

HakunaM, you have to :test:

Kelly, your hubby is so sweet! I'm sure he understood, poor you! :hugs:

AF arrived!!! I'm so happy. Still just spotting, but I always spot for a day or two, so it's fine. Now I can start planning! :happydance: DH seems more keen on the idea of a new baby too, he's not adamant it's the wrong thing anymore. He's just still very very scared, but not totally against it anymore. Yay!! :baby:

Though...I'm sad today...:cry: We dropped all three our kids today with the in-laws. They phoned to ask if they can have them. I couldn't just send the oldest two (like previous school holidays) because my youngest immediately said he wants to go too! He seemed fine when we left them there. Happy and waved us goodbye without tears. We phoned to say goodnight, and all three were in high spirits, so I'm sure they're fine. This is the first time that we left him alone overnight with the in-laws without either me or daddy at least. I'm quite attached to my kids and don't leave them for overnight stays easily. :blush: And I'm terrified because the in-laws will bring them home on Wednesday, and we don't usually allow other people to drive with our children. It scares me so much that something will happen. :dohh:

Sorry to disappoint guys, I have the faintest beginnings of AF. I told DH and he actually said that if I had been pregnant, it would have been okay because we are so close to TTC anyway. So that was nice to hear.

AF arrived!!! I'm so happy. Still just spotting, but I always spot for a day or two, so it's fine. Now I can start planning! :happydance: DH seems more keen on the idea of a new baby too, he's not adamant it's the wrong thing anymore. He's just still very very scared, but not totally against it anymore. Yay!! :baby:

Though...I'm sad today...:cry: We dropped all three our kids today with the in-laws. They phoned to ask if they can have them. I couldn't just send the oldest two (like previous school holidays) because my youngest immediately said he wants to go too! He seemed fine when we left them there. Happy and waved us goodbye without tears. We phoned to say goodnight, and all three were in high spirits, so I'm sure they're fine. This is the first time that we left him alone overnight with the in-laws without either me or daddy at least. I'm quite attached to my kids and don't leave them for overnight stays easily. :blush: And I'm terrified because the in-laws will bring them home on Wednesday, and we don't usually allow other people to drive with our children. It scares me so much that something will happen. :dohh:

I'm so glad DH isn't against the idea anymore, and I hope his fears lessen over time!

I'm sure your kids will have a blast with the grandparents!! Everything will be fine! :hugs:

Awww so sweet of DH, sorry to hear you're so queasy! Hope it passes for you soon. Is it usually the first trimester for this type of thing?

The same dress? You would think that she would want her own, something different.

Same exact dress... hers was 1 size bigger that was literally the ONLY difference! :growlmad: Conveniently a week after I got a new haircut she cut hers the same too? :shrug: (She had previously had long hair for quiet some time!) DH says the hair thing is probably a coincidence but I'm convinced she's just evil. :rofl: She also informed me about 6 months ago that her and my BIL are trying to have a baby. Although I think technically they are just NTNP :shrug: I didn't ask details. I just pray that we don't get preggo at the same time. I know that's awful but I really would hate it!!! :nope: I'm selfish I suppose :blush:

What a copycat. Too bad she can't do her own thing and has to steal everything from you, including your nursery design. That's lame.

Hi ladies,

hope you've had a great weekend....we went to cadbury world today....chocolate overload!!.....im joining a slimming world class tomorrow, losing weight by myself is not working, so thought a class might give me a bit more motivation to try!....also gonna try and do a bit more exercise this week

enjoy your wk ahead! x

Good luck with the class!! There is also a weight loss before BFP group here on BnB if you want to join!

Whew, catching up! Let's see...

AF started for me today. Mission: Missing Rubber can commence! Still trying to figure out when would be a good time to bring it up with DH.

Went swimming at a friends this afternoon. Man I'm exhausted. Watching DH with my friends 4 year old was super cute tho. :cloud9:

Gibbo, I love the brown stripey AA NTNP blinkie!!!

Blue, HM, (and someone else I think?) we're cycle buddies now! :happydance: that's just means we have better chances of all being bump buddies!

Ok that's it. My brain isn't working anymore. :sleep:....zzzzzzz

Whew, catching up! Let's see...

AF started for me today. Mission: Missing Rubber can commence! Still trying to figure out when would be a good time to bring it up with DH.

Went swimming at a friends this afternoon. Man I'm exhausted. Watching DH with my friends 4 year old was super cute tho. :cloud9:

Gibbo, I love the brown stripey AA NTNP blinkie!!!

Blue, HM, (and someone else I think?) we're cycle buddies now! :happydance: that's just means we have better chances of all being bump buddies!

Ok that's it. My brain isn't working anymore. :sleep:....zzzzzzz

Meeee!! My AF showed up on the 7th, so not far before yours! My OPKs will be here Tuesday (CD6). I've told DH to rest up! :rofl:

I can't wait to hear how mission MR goes over with your DH, haha. Hopefully well!! FX for you so that we can both go through our first ttc/ntnp cycle together! :happydance:

that just means you are a good mommy and care for your children, many just pon there children onto others.

this is so cute. only because it means he loves you, im sure he will be understandable.

Hi ladies,

hope you've had a great weekend....we went to cadbury world today....chocolate overload!!.....im joining a slimming world class tomorrow, losing weight by myself is not working, so thought a class might give me a bit more motivation to try!....also gonna try and do a bit more exercise this week

enjoy your wk ahead! x

good luck on the trying to loose weight. it can be a challenge.

Blue Hadeda, my dh is kind of like yours. He's not totally against the idea of trying, but hesitant at the same time. He understands my reasoning for wanting kids close together, but he's still freaked out. Then again, so am I. Try to keep busy while your kids are away. I'm sure it must be hard. :hugs:
Sorry you got sick, KellyC75. I hope it eases up soon.

Sorry to disappoint guys, I have the faintest beginnings of AF. I told DH and he actually said that if I had been pregnant, it would have been okay because we are so close to TTC anyway. So that was nice to hear.

:dust: For your next cycle :dust:

Hi ladies :wave: sorry ive not been about much at all had a very busy weekend!! About to catch up on all what ive missed. Hope everyone is ok :)

ETA: eeek back to 315!!

Ok apologies for the mega post!! ....

Hey everyone! I'm wayyyy behind on posts.. been super busy! I have a new niece as of last month! She's a doll!! I also wanted you let you know, I took a hpt this morning and got a ......................

:bfp:
:happydance::cloud9:

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

congrats Lovepurple - that is awesome news!!! what are you hoping for, boy or girl??? (obvs a baby hehe).
We had a great time at the beach - spent about 3 hours down there, they loved it :D and got to play on some of the rides etc.
Obviously we cannot try before our treatment - we have no penis... LOL. We are not telling anyone (family etc) when we start trying because we dont' want questioned every 2 days...... that's just stressful/annoying. Most lesbian couples with no fertility issues fall quite quickly - so here's hoping.

Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:

So the OH is due home in about 30mins!!! SO So excited!

Just wanted to let you girls know I prob wont be on much over the next couple of days lots of catching up to do :winkwink:

Amara's down for another nap after her bath so it meant I could do a quick blitz of the house, such a good baby! :cloud9:

Right, have FAB weekends girls, and congratulations whoever gets WTT'er of the week! :flower:

Love you all!

:flower:

Hope you had a good weekend :winkwink:

Chatted to DH about the dilemma re: this cycle or next. His response: "I say, let's go for it….just remember that I'm going to have nerves and precautions and be awkward until the first couple months for sure after birth. I just don't want you getting insecure if I screw up or sound hesitant about something. It doesn't mean that I am reneging, it's just new to me and I'm awkward about new stuff. By saying this, know that I'm 100% in regardless."

..so I've ordered opks and pregnancy tests and now I'm just waiting for AF to go away!!! :happydance: Hellooo TTC. :happydance:

Thats great! :yipee: hope you get your :bfp: sooon!

Wow everyone sure has been busy :) It didn't seem like that long ago since i posted but there's already like 8 pages to read through!

Sooo i'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I know i can count on you girls and i just can't hold it in any longer!!! My sister got a BFP EPT the other day!!! It's finally safe to tell you because she got it confirmed at the docs this morning :happydance: I can hardly believe it, i'm already a new mommy and now i'm gonna be a new auntie too! :happydance:

I really don't know if i should be this excited though :( My poor sis doesn't know what to think about the whole situation yet. She's only 18 years old -- just graduated high school and has only been with her boyfriend for 5 months. She's assured me that she does want to have the baby but she's just really confused and breaks down crying everytime you mention her being pregnant :( She was accepted to college already and had all these plans that she has to put on hold now. I'm trying to be as supportive as i can and I told her that college will always be there waiting for her and when the baby is here i am more than happy to babysit and help her out.. but i just don't know what else to say. Anyone have any ideas that will chear her up? Really i think she just needs some time to let the news sink in. She's so good with kids, Jack just LOVES her... i know she will be a great mommy :D

Aww congrats to her and you being an auntie! :D I found out i was pregnant just before my 18th birthday, and it was super scary! But i think once she comes round to it a little more and realises that life doesnt stop when you have a baby, she'll be ok :hugs:

AF arrived today, so we gonna start ttc in under 2 wks!!...hope i get a bfp from this cycle, but trying to tell myself not to get too disappointed if it doesnt happen...esp as my CM is non existent at the mo...not sure how much that will affect things.....upped my EPO today to 2000mg...see if that helps

got my jenny renny prediction yesterday she said

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of June 2012 - specific reference to the 9th and 18th."

i'm a bit skeptical about this sort of thing, but it's a bit of fun, and we'll see!!

Ohh fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

This week's WTT'er of the Week goes to THREE ladies!!!!!!

It was a 3 way tie between KellyC75, Lovepurple, and Mrs Gibbo!!!!!!

We chose KellyC75 and Lovepurple because we are so excited about their BFP's,
and we chose Mrs. Gibbo because she is hilarious and always finds time to visit us despite her busy work schedule!!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

Well done ladies!! :happydance:

Hey ladies. I'm feeling pretty fat. I know it's worse because I'm pmsing. I had wanted to lose 40 lbs before TTC, and the grand total of pounds lost is 4.2. (At least it isn't 4 lbs gained!) But there is no way I will lose 36 pounds in 2 months. Absolutely no way. :nope: Then DH said today that I could continue to lose weight while I'm pregnant. :dohh: :wacko:

I hate even writing about this stuff. :shy:

:hugs::hugs:

Phew!! :haha:

How did I miss this? LovePurple, congrats!!!! :happydance:

Also congrats to all 3 the WTT'ers for this week!! :thumbup:

Thanx everyone for making me feel better. I still miss the kids, but worked my butt off today sorting my daughter's room out. All her toys, books, clothes, etc. Was looooong overdue, so I'm happy to say that I'm almost finished. She's going to be so surprised and happy when she comes back and it's all sorted and neat, and not in such chaos anymore.

Oooeee, and it's so exciting to have AF-buddies!!! I hope we'll all also be TTC-buddies and bump buddies! Though, I have no idea how long my cycle will be this time. Usually, it's about 30 days.

Hi girls! :wave:

Been busy shopping and what not today! Amara didnt wake up till 10.30am, and thats coz I went into her, so thought i'd try and get her to bed earlier, and tonight she went at 6pm, so hoping she will stay there till morning!

My period is due in 1 week, I am SO hoping it doesnt arrive. Forgot to get some cheap pregnancy tests while shopping! Have to get them next week! :happydance:

FX for you Shabutie!!!

Blue - Good job on the clean out. I bet your kids are having a good, safe time.. take advantage of and enjoy your "days off" so to speak. They'll be back in a blink!!

Hi girls! :wave:

Been busy shopping and what not today! Amara didnt wake up till 10.30am, and thats coz I went into her, so thought i'd try and get her to bed earlier, and tonight she went at 6pm, so hoping she will stay there till morning!

My period is due in 1 week, I am SO hoping it doesnt arrive. Forgot to get some cheap pregnancy tests while shopping! Have to get them next week! :happydance:

FX'd for both :flower:

this waiting is getting hard... i start testing tomorrow my husband went and got a box of five of the digit test by clear blue, he said he is ready to find out so he is as ready as i am. lol.

hello ladies,

didnt make it to the slimming world class...couldnt find the building!...drove round for 20 mins.....now im just thinking i should do it by myself!?.........need to get focused, and think about getting my body ready for pregnancy esp since ttc this month, im just addicted to chocolate!....i keep getting excited about ttc, and nearly talking to people at work, then rememeber no one knows!!

enjoy your eve xx

this waiting is getting hard... i start testing tomorrow my husband went and got a box of five of the digit test by clear blue, he said he is ready to find out so he is as ready as i am. lol.

Aw, that's a wonderful thing for him to say!! FX for you!

good luck sw44tp4a!!

kelly, that was nice of your oh, sure he understood!!

shabutie, i'll keep my fingers crossed that your AF doesnt arrive!!

bluehadeda, i bet u miss your kids, but they're probably having a great time, and you'll have fun when they back!

:dust: to everyone!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->