Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

YAY! My TTC stash is waiting for me at home! A day early! Not that I can use it yet anyway, buttttt happydance just the same. :)

I hope you're all doing well!

:dust: to you all!

I must say that you ladies are all fantastic and a joy to converse with!

https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/Photo0741.jpg i did a test today and it looks like a faint positive its easier to see without the camera so i did a negative shot u may need to tilt your screen. what do u think this isnt FMU by the way.

hello ladies,

didnt make it to the slimming world class...couldnt find the building!...drove round for 20 mins.....now im just thinking i should do it by myself!?.........need to get focused, and think about getting my body ready for pregnancy esp since ttc this month, im just addicted to chocolate!....i keep getting excited about ttc, and nearly talking to people at work, then rememeber no one knows!!

enjoy your eve xx
Oh no! Next time you should just park and then walk around looking for it. At least then if you don't find it you'll get exercise looking for it! :rofl: I've been talking about babies a lot IRL and I'm sure someone is going to catch on before too long if I don't keep my mouth shut! :blush:
YAY! My TTC stash is waiting for me at home! A day early! Not that I can use it yet anyway, buttttt happydance just the same. :)
:wohoo: :yipee: I was so excited the day mine came and that was weeks ago and I still have over a month left... :rofl: But that's one more thing to mark off the list!!!
https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/Photo0741.jpg i did a test today and it looks like a faint positive its easier to see without the camera so i did a negative shot u may need to tilt your screen. what do u think this isnt FMU by the way.
I see a faint positive too! I really hope it's the start of your :bfp:!!! :dust: It looks like you'll be our 4th :bfp: Was this your first month trying? :happydance:

yes but i read that if u take apart a clear blue digi test it will come up as two lines no matter if prego or not so now im just disregarding it. very sad at the moment but i now its early and it wasnt FMU so i will try again each morning till the witch gets me. and i have 3 more of the clear blue digi left then ill get a first response if it doesnt come up yet by friday

I SEE A FAINT LINE TOO!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee:

...aw crap, I didn't post fast enough. I'm sorry. :( I hope it's positive just the same. Give it a couple of days.. 9 dpo is still early!

ya thats what im thinking too and like i said it wasnt FMU. cant wait till morning...

:wohoo: :yipee: I was so excited the day mine came and that was weeks ago and I still have over a month left... :rofl: But that's one more thing to mark off the list!!!

I peed on one of my cheapie opks anyway when I got home from work, I couldn't resist! :rofl: :rofl:

No surprise it was negative. :rofl:

I peed on one of my cheapie opks anyway when I got home from work, I couldn't resist! :rofl: :rofl:

No surprise it was negative. :rofl:

I did the same thing when mine came... at the time I was still waiting for AF to arrive after about 4 months after stopping my BCP's. It was obviously going to be neg. for me but I still POAS anyways! :rofl:

Sorry to disappoint guys, I have the faintest beginnings of AF. I told DH and he actually said that if I had been pregnant, it would have been okay because we are so close to TTC anyway. So that was nice to hear.

:dust: For your next cycle :dust:

Hey Kelly,

Thanks sooooo much for replying to this, it means a lot. I know I was only a day late, but as you know I'm never late, so of course I got started thinking "what if??" I didn't think I'd be disappointed that AF came, but surprisingly I'm still a teensy bit disappointed even though we technically aren't TTC anyway. :-(

Hope the "morning sickness" passes soon for you!

good luck sw44tp4a!!

kelly, that was nice of your oh, sure he understood!!

shabutie, i'll keep my fingers crossed that your AF doesnt arrive!!

bluehadeda, i bet u miss your kids, but they're probably having a great time, and you'll have fun when they back!

:dust: to everyone!! xx

i love your siggy

congrats sw33tp3a! I hope you're line gets darker. Tomorrow (tues) will be 10 dpo for me so I'm planning to test then. I've been resisting the urge to test all day.

Hoping that it's our month.

Ooh so excited for all the ladies who are testing! Im a POAS-aholic i cant help it even though i know it will be negative lol

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well, sounds like we'll be getting a lot more :bfp: soon!

I'm really getting anxious to be home and back in my things, travelling this long is fun but a little exhausting. Eager to finish bcp.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

:wave:

Hey Girls!

So stressed today, trying to sort out wedding stuff and things keep getting in the way. I've developed a chest infection over night :saywhat: and now and so hot :(

Amara's having her first try of weetabix atm, she isnt too keen on it.

Isn't it weird how we are so close to TTC, or getting a :bfp: (some already have :happydance:) When I joined it seemed like a long time away, but now it's here it's kinda surreal!

Shabutie hope you feel a bit better soon and more relaxed :hugs: and A never really liked weetabix either, used to pull the funniest faces :haha:

well i took a First response and it was BFN this morning so waiting a few more days.will test again. its to early i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->