Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sounds like we are definitely getting closer to having a couple more BFPs!!! Keep us posted ladies!!:happydance:

:wohoo: This thread is getting so exciting :wohoo:

Sending lots of :dust: your way Girls :dust:

Exciting indeed! Can't wait to see some more :bfp:'s roll in!

Geez girls, be careful, all this baby dust flying about... some went in my eye! :rofl:

Such an exciting time :happydance: Hope we all get our :bfp: soon!

Geez girls, be careful, all this baby dust flying about... some went in my eye! :rofl:

Such an exciting time :happydance: Hope we all get our :bfp: soon!

hahaha Shabutie, you better get your protective eye wear out! =)

I wish I knew when AF should turn up :( I don't want to get hopeful if I'm on a 40 day cycle. :cry:

Do you know roughly when you ov'd? Or are you just totally blind this month?

I have no idea about my periods and ovulating and stuff. I just know last month my period was on the 18th, so im assuming is around the same this month, as it usually is. But doubt id test until beginning of August or something!

I'd love to be pregnant when we marry, although the girls at my Hen Night might wonder why I wouldnt be drinking, lol!

My temps dropped two days after I had my implant removed as the progesterone left my body so a raise might not've looked like one :nope: I did get slight pains and nearly EWCM around the beginning of the month :shrug: Getting AF type pains at the moment so hoping she shows up soon and we can get down to business :)sex:) next month! :haha:

I'm glad that I atleast have an idea when I ov'd because my cycles range from 27-37 days so I'm not sure when to expect AF. CD1 was June 19th.

good luck to everyone who is testing now/soon!!....exciting stuff!!!..can't wait to hear about more BFPs...even though i'm a tad jealous each time!! x

Ladies I am having the worst day ever. DH picked a fight, and work has been really difficult. Mostly it is rhe fight I'm upset about. Will post more when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->