Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry about the :bfn: pixie and sweetpea. :hugs: You never know though.:winkwink:There's still time.

I hope everyone is having a good day. My family's been over, and I donated blood this morning, so it's been busy.
My mom said we need to socialize Kara more.:saywhat:She said Kara gets fussy when there's a lot of people around, and we need to take her out places more, that one of us stays home with her while the other goes out too much. I thought we'd been trying to take her places, but sometimes I guess it's just easier to have 1 go alone on errands. On one hand, I'm confused and hurt, but then I wonder if maybe she's right. It sucks to think we've been making a mistake with parenting but I guess it's inevitable.

Ladies I am having the worst day ever. DH picked a fight, and work has been really difficult. Mostly it is rhe fight I'm upset about. Will post more when I can.
:hugs: I hope your day gets better! :flower:
Sorry about the :bfn: pixie and sweetpea. :hugs: You never know though.:winkwink:There's still time.

I hope everyone is having a good day. My family's been over, and I donated blood this morning, so it's been busy.

My mom said we need to socialize Kara more.:saywhat:She said Kara gets fussy when there's a lot of people around, and we need to take her out places more, that one of us stays home with her while the other goes out too much. I thought we'd been trying to take her places, but sometimes I guess it's just easier to have 1 go alone on errands. On one hand, I'm confused and hurt, but then I wonder if maybe she's right. It sucks to think we've been making a mistake with parenting but I guess it's inevitable.
:hugs: DH was homeschooled and the only people he was ever around really were people from his church and the kids in the neighborhood. He turned out just fine!!! More sociable than me and I went to public school. :rofl:

Everyone has a different opinion about parenting. Some think get your child in daycare ASAP for socialization others say not to worry until they're in preschool and so on. Everyone feels differently. Personally I think as long as you, your OH, and your LO are happy than what's the problem? :shrug: Also, I've always thought it better to have a child who's slightly afraid of other people than one who will run to a stranger... but then maybe I'm just paranoid of kidnappings and such. :blush:

Hopefully the :bfn:'s are from testing too early! :dust:

Ladies I am having the worst day ever. DH picked a fight, and work has been really difficult. Mostly it is rhe fight I'm upset about. Will post more when I can.
:awww:im sorry hun hope all gets better:friends:

:-k im sure she is fine she is just overwhelmed, some babys cant handle all the noises and crowds. it happens and it doesnt mean u have done anything wrong. parents are always wanting to give advise but that doesnt mean they are right. no two infants are alike not even twins in personalities. she may not be comfortable and that is fine. im sure u r doing everything right no need to worry she will be fine around others when she is ready to be. :hugs:

I'm sorry sweetie! I hope things get worked out soon. Thinking of you. :hugs:

:hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss: :hugs:

Were all hear to listen! Hope your feeling a bit better now! :flow:

So just worked out paying off things for our wedding, money is really really tight on everything, think were going to be eating like poor men! But atleast we'll be eating!

Off to watch a film with the OH! Which is code for :sex: ....:winkwink: OJ!

Thanks girls. I really needed to hear that. :hugs: I know my mom wasn't being critical, but I think I need to trust my instincts more.

On a happier note, I think my neighbors are going to babysit!!! I've been so worried about finding someone, and these people seem really great, and right across from our house, so no worrying about getting her in and out of the car and making an extra trip. This makes going back to work so much easier.

So here's the story.

DH had to work Sunday and Monday pretty late. However, he had today off from work. He always takes the dogs out in the morning. I got up this morning, and went about my usual routine of getting ready (shower, clothes, makeup, yadda yadda). I go downstairs to get my coffee and my other stuff together from work and he stalks downstairs with the dogs and just stares at me. He's like why were you trying to sneak out without taking the dogs out? (Um, sneak out? As if I premeditated it? Especially when he's the one who always takes them out in the morning? Mmmm kay.) He told me to feed the dogs and take them out. Mind you, I was ready to leave for work at this point, but I scramble to feed the dogs and give them their pills. At this point, if I were to take them out to poop, I'd be late for work. So I go back upstairs and tell DH that I fed them and gave them the pills, but I did not have time to take them out because I would be late for work if I did so (remember, he does NOT have work today). He then calls me a B!TCH. (Yes, he really did.) Then I gave him a piece of my mind and basically said that I was not a mind reader, and that if he had wanted me to take care of the dogs this morning, that he should have told me last night so that I could have set my alarm 15 min. earlier and take care of it. And I basically didn't need his effing BS especially right before I had to leave for work. And he said this is exactly what I was talking about.

Explanation - his big fear about us having kids is that for some reason, he thinks he's going to get stuck with too much of the work and that I won't do my part. Even though I do 99% of the laundry and dishes, even though he's NEVER cleaned a bathroom in his entire life. So when he made that comment, he was referencing the conversation about how he thinks I don't do enough sometimes.

I called him on my break at work and I told him that it was completely unfair of him to be a mind reader and know that he wanted me to take the dogs out this morning, and it was rude to insinuate that I was trying to get out of doing it, even though it's not normally my morning thing to do. (He thought I should have realized that I should take the dogs out cuz he was up super late the night before, but I didn't think of it, and it definitely wasn't deliberate on my part, and again, he could have just COMMUNICATED it the night before rather than have a hissy fit the morning of.) I also told him that it was extremely hurtful that he doesn't think I do enough, even though I work full-time and do my very best to keep up with stuff around the house. And it was especially hurtful that he thinks that I won't pull my weight when we have our LO. And I further said to him that if he really feels that way, then we really shouldn't be having kids, especially when he loses his temper and calls me a b!tch (out of character for him BUT I think it's COMPLETELY unacceptable both now and in the future when we have a LO.)

He has since apologized (too little too late in my opinion.) The damage is done. He clearly thinks I don't do enough like ever. I will never measure up, I will never be enough. I'm too angry to be sad about it.

I'm having serious, major second thoughts about having kids now. I mean it's tough enough when both parties are on board, never mind when 1 partner is undermining the other. I'm really upset beyond words. And DH knows it because I'm not really speaking to him at the moment.

Thanks for reading all of this.

oh hun i understand completely. and no relationship is completely ready for children and as well as having second thoughts is very normal and its good that you are discussing these issues now rather than later. ill keep my prayers for you hun

Oh HK I'm soo sorry to hear this!!! :hugs: I can't believe he dare say those things to you!!! Definetely uncalled for!!! I can't think of anything else to say other than just to be angry at him with you :growlmad:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: again!!!

Oh HK that's awful! I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't believe he called you that! I really hope things get better soon. :hugs:

DH and I both can't really sleep right now. It is about 5am and I think it is just too warm... so for a little I have given up trying... I am really eager to get home, and actually (only a little) looking forward to going back to work.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

mouse_chicky: I think it's great to hear your mom out, but she is your little girl and I'm sure you know what is best for her.

:hug: HM - I'm so sorry to hear you and your DH are having issues. Is it possible he was just having a bad morning? Even so he has no excuse to treat to you like that!!

I hope you two are able to talk and get it all sorted :hugs:

DH and I both can't really sleep right now. It is about 5am and I think it is just too warm... so for a little I have given up trying... I am really eager to get home, and actually (only a little) looking forward to going back to work.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Funny how that works isn't it? Once your back into your usual routine at home and work... i'm sure you'll want nothing more than to be back on vacation! :haha:

missing skyblueheaven on here!

and whatever happened to Elski? We want you back, you were always so sweet and kind!

missing skyblueheaven on here!

and whatever happened to Elski? We want you back, you were always so sweet and kind!

I know SBH is more often seen on FB as she talks on her phone most of the time. They definitely need to make a BnB app, it would be SO much easier.

I was thinking about Elski, Pichi, and Vaniilla also though... wonder where the lovelies have been off to? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->