Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Well that is cool, good luck with the little bit that you have left! It'll go by quickly enough! A friend of me is studying that, but in French, very good career afterwards!

So ladies, where I am staying is right next to a firehouse and apparently tonight is the fireman's ball, free, don't have to dress up and full of firemen! And it seems that my DH is insisting we go because if we don't we won't be able to sleep since they'll be partying till 4am... aww. darn... :)

Evening ladies :)

Well that's it....! On Monday, I had my implant removed so I am 'officially fertile from now' as my Doctor put it lol. I am currently waiting to see if AF appears anytime soon so I can start to work them out as I've never been particularly regular!

I also had my first smear on Monday :( but I was very brave.

OH and I are well stocked up on Pregnacare Conception (His&Hers) and just preparing ourselves as best we can ready for TTC after the wedding - which is 7 weeks away on Saturday!!

I think that's me all up to speed.....how're all of you??

Ooh and where do I get my superlative blinky from??

xxx

Well that is cool, good luck with the little bit that you have left! It'll go by quickly enough! A friend of me is studying that, but in French, very good career afterwards!

So ladies, where I am staying is right next to a firehouse and apparently tonight is the fireman's ball, free, don't have to dress up and full of firemen! And it seems that my DH is insisting we go because if we don't we won't be able to sleep since they'll be partying till 4am... aww. darn... :)

Ah how jealous am i, id love to be in a room full of hunky firemen :lol:

Evening ladies :)

Well that's it....! On Monday, I had my implant removed so I am 'officially fertile from now' as my Doctor put it lol. I am currently waiting to see if AF appears anytime soon so I can start to work them out as I've never been particularly regular!

I also had my first smear on Monday :( but I was very brave.

OH and I are well stocked up on Pregnacare Conception (His&Hers) and just preparing ourselves as best we can ready for TTC after the wedding - which is 7 weeks away on Saturday!!

I think that's me all up to speed.....how're all of you??

Ooh and where do I get my superlative blinky from??

xxx

Yay for being fertile again :happydance: I had my implant in for a year and a half and only had 3 periods the whole time! So they are way off i have no idea what my cycles are doing. Had implant removed a week today and still no sign of AF yet x

Hi all I have been out the last few days so just trying to catch up a bit ,completely wrecked my diet going to try & get back on track from tomorrow

I think AF is on her way I have been having serious cramps from this afternoon

HK- There is nothing worse than fighting with your OH I hope your ok ,it was very unfair of him to say those things

Littleunit -Welcome I'm new also

Staceyann- Brilliant news ,smears are horrible things well done for being brave ,Oooo 7 wks until your wedding exciting times ,My OH is also in the army

Trgirl -I'm so jealous OH & I went to Paris last year ,I would love to go back

xXx

Hey girlies how you doin???

Sorry I've not been on for a bit, but hubby has comandeered the computer!!

What's everyone been up to? I've just registered for a distance learning, wedding planning course...so excited!

I thought I had done myself a favour this weekend, managed to forget my pill on sunday, thought I might persuade dh to BD minus protection but he wasn't having any of it. "I doubt we'll fall pregnant just from missing one pill". Stubborn buggar lol

Oh my goodness I've not been on for 2 days and I've ten pages to catch up on...#toddles off to read and catch up!#

HM, hope you're feeling better, think he was quite out of line with what he's said. If he has concerns he should sit down and talk to you about them, not just go off in a hissy fit when you don't do something you didn't know he wanted you to do! MEN!!!!!!!

Welcome to the group littleunit! You'll be addicted soon enough he he

Welcome Littleunit..:wave:

HK, hope you are feeling better there is nothing worse than fighting with your DH..:hugs:

AFM, been MIA as my mum is up from the South Coast and have been catching up on some shopping. As for the Step-sister thing, I went out with her on Monday and had a lovely day. When I picked her up from home I had a look at her nursery and it is just beautiful, I asked her if she had a bassinet, and she said her and her DP couldn't afford one for another couple of weeks. So me being such a lovely person..:haha: bought her a gorgeous little bassinet, which I felt do happy about, cause deep down I am so happy for her. After a great day out she has also asked me if I would host her Baby Shower on Sunday, which I accepted..:happydance: I am also making the diaper cake but I haven't told her cause I thought it would be a nice surprise..

Also the :witch: got me 3 days early..:growlmad:

miss gibbo can you message me how to get into the AA account for siggys i have forgot how and also axadently deleted when editing mine on here so thats why i typed it in . thanks hun.

Hi everyone!

Hakunamatata, I'm sorry you're having a rough time. :hugs: Your dh definitely went too far. I hope you guys can have a good talk soon. Marriage is hard, and having a baby doesn't make it any easier. Maybe you two can find a way to reconnect. Whatever you decide about ttc, we're here for you.

Stacy Ann, it's good to hear from you. Yay for getting your implant removed. You are definitely getting prepared for ttc.

SaMa86, I understand the temptation to try to get oh to try a little early. Good luck with your wedding planning course. It sounds like fun!

I made a WTT Journal does anyone know how I add it to my signature as a link without it showing as a full web link ???

xXx

Hi Hun, I made one the other day too!

Just type what you want to call it, like TTC Journal. Then highlight it, and click on the world with 2 links icon and paste the the link of your journal into it and hey presto, its all done!

:flower:

Hey Shabutie

I will have to go for a nosey

Thank you so much ,I had no idea what I was doing

:hug:

Thanks Shabutie! I hadn't been able to figure mine out.

Hello Girls ~ Sorry im not able to catch up, was at my Grandads funeral yesterday

Hope you are all Ok :flower:

Welcome Littleunit..:wave:

HK, hope you are feeling better there is nothing worse than fighting with your DH..:hugs:

AFM, been MIA as my mum is up from the South Coast and have been catching up on some shopping. As for the Step-sister thing, I went out with her on Monday and had a lovely day. When I picked her up from home I had a look at her nursery and it is just beautiful, I asked her if she had a bassinet, and she said her and her DP couldn't afford one for another couple of weeks. So me being such a lovely person..:haha: bought her a gorgeous little bassinet, which I felt do happy about, cause deep down I am so happy for her. After a great day out she has also asked me if I would host her Baby Shower on Sunday, which I accepted..:happydance: I am also making the diaper cake but I haven't told her cause I thought it would be a nice surprise..

Also the :witch: got me 3 days early..:growlmad:

Sorry about AF, but it sounds like things worked out nicely with your stepsister. I'm sure she appreciates your support more than any gift, but the gifts are a nice bonus. :)

Hello Girls ~ Sorry im not able to catch up, was at my Grandads funeral yesterday

Hope you are all Ok :flower:

Sorry to hear that Kelly. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"