Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

sorry kelly for your loss,,,,,,,,

Faint :bfp: what do u think ladies?https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/jj022-1.jpg

Thanks lovely Girls :hugs: He was 91, so had a good innings :winkwink:

Faint :bfp: what do u think ladies?https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/jj022-1.jpg

There is defo a faint line there, but have you been pulling the tests apart again! :shrug:

Have you posted in the other sections (like the two week wait & pregnancy test areas) they are fab at spotting positives! :winkwink:

Thanks lovely Girls :hugs: He was 91, so had a good innings :winkwink:

There is defo a faint line there, but have you been pulling the tests apart again! :shrug:

Have you posted in the other sections (like the two week wait & pregnancy test areas) they are fab at spotting positives! :winkwink:

yes i took the FRER apart after it showed the positive this time. and its easier to get the shot when my flash doesnt reflect back at me from the screen. and to keep in my journal for now. the last ones i did the other day were the digi one and it wasn't meant for reading like that so i learned my lesson.

WTT'er of the Week votes due tomorrow! Thanks for participating!!!!

:friends:

ooooh I'm bouncing in my seat here, I wanna update your name with a BFP after it on the newsletter list!!!

me too hope its a sticky bean cause i dont wanna change it lol

Sweetpea, I can TOTALLY see a line. That's a :bfp: in my book!! CONGRATS!! :happydance:

Sorry I've been so MIA, girls... crazy week!! Things are better, just BUSY!!

:hugs: So sorry for your loss Kelly. :hugs:

:bfp: for sure sweetpea! Congrats and I too love the ticker :yipee:

MackMomma glad to hear things are better!

My pre-ttc checkup with my gyno is in 2 hrs 20 mins... I'm going crazy here!!! I'm so ready to get it over with and figure out what she wants to do. I'm pretty sure she's going to say PCOS. Which is fine I can handle, I'm prepared. I just want to know what she's wanting to do to help me with TTC. I'm feeling nauseas just waiting for this appointment. I'm diabetic and this stress is killing my blood sugars... they're still well within normal limits but that have been running a bit higher :(

Kelly - so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Sweetpea - I definitely see a line! Very exciting! Congrats! :happydance:
Babymaybe - good luck with your appointment. Update us when you can :hugs:

hello ladies, hope you're all good....my brain is about to explode today....been on a training course for work....there's only so much info my brain can take in!.....plus ive had this annoying twitch in my right eye for a wk now, its not non stop, but its on and off all day!......dont know if its stress/tiredness....but think its giving me a headache or vice versa?!

HK i hope you've sorted things out with OH, i would have been angry too!!

sw33tp3a...looks like a line to me too!...fingers crossed it is a bfp!

kelly, sorry to hear about your grandad...sounds like he lived a good long life through,,,

welcome little unit!

Good luck at your appointment Babymaybe, let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->