Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

babaymaybe....hope your doc appoint went well!!

staceyann....congrats on getting your implant removed, hope your af turns up, and is regular......i took the pills yrs ago cause my periods were irregular and they've been regular ever since i came off them, so fingers crossed that'll happen with u!

trgirl....room full of fireman!!!....sooo jealous!! have fun!

it's prob stress....dont feel my anxiety meds are working....diff type than been on in past....i wanna change back, but doc says give it another month.....oh well, its fri tomo!

For sw33tp3a, I've bumped the thread in Secret Garden for you cos there's a link in there :D Sorry I didn't reply sooner, first time on today :) Plus I def see that line too! :happydance:

FX'd that it's a BFP :hehe: certainly looks like one!

Still no sign of AF for me but I was always in the second half of the month (as regular as I got!) so hopefully it'll happen soon. I got my free books from Tommy's yesterday too and they are fab! xx

:hugs: Kelly

:happydance: Congrats on your BFP Sw33tp3a!

Best of luck with your appt babymaybe.

music81 - I hate when my eye does that, I've been lucky to never have it last that long.

Aww Sw33tp3a! So exciting! :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS

These :bfp: are definatly stacking up!

:flower:

I have a horrible headache, again. So glad that it's not a migraine.

Hello Girls ~ Sorry im not able to catch up, was at my Grandads funeral yesterday

:hugs: Sorry about your Grandad!! :sad1: :hugs:

me too hope its a sticky bean cause i dont wanna change it lol

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! Congrats on your BFP :)

My pre-ttc checkup with my gyno is in 2 hrs 20 mins... I'm going crazy here!!! I'm so ready to get it over with and figure out what she wants to do. I'm pretty sure she's going to say PCOS. Which is fine I can handle, I'm prepared. I just want to know what she's wanting to do to help me with TTC. I'm feeling nauseas just waiting for this appointment. I'm diabetic and this stress is killing my blood sugars... they're still well within normal limits but that have been running a bit higher :(

Hope everything goes well at your appointment!!!

I have a horrible headache, again. So glad that it's not a migraine.

Feel better soon hun :hugs:

Yay! Sweetpea, congrats! Keep us posted, but it sounds positive! :)

Pixie, hope you feel better, I get frequent headaches because of an accident a few years ago, not fun!

My DH cut his hair like the firemen we saw..... yummy....

Less than 48 hours till I see my doggy! :)

Ok guys :help: I'm kinda confused on this whole NTNP/TTC thing. Me and OH keep saying were 'trying' but i just got off the pill the beginning of July so i know i need to wait to be regular. Also, I don't plan on charting my ovulations as i prefer to just go with the flow and wait to see what happens. Does that mean we'll technically not be TTC...we'll be just NTNP until i get the BFP?

The fact that you aren't charting and just going w/ the flow makes me think NTNP. But whatever you are, I hope you get a BFP soon!!

:friends:

I would say it is NTNP, however we are doing exactly the same things, just :sex: yet I say im TTC, this is because when we were trying with Amara, it was kinda, well if is happens it happens, if not, then it wasnt that big a deal (because OH was only in this local port for 1 month) This time we really really want Amara to have a sibling, so are probably :sex: more often to ensure it.

They are all very similar! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->