Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

No, it really is nice to ahve OH home. Amara is so in love with her dad, its lovely to see her bond with him so well. :cloud9:

Wow you ladies have been doing some chatting today

I got my letter today with testing results after D&C wasn't expecting them for another two weeks ,will need to ring the doctor in the morning as I cant make out all the medical terms

Quick question -Withdrawal method ,Has anyone fallen pregnant using this method ?

Kelly - Sorry for your lose ,hope your ok ,91 is a great age although it doesn't make it any less sad :hug:

Sweatpea - I can defo see a faint line there :happydance:

Babymaybe-Good luck with your appointment

Music81-That twitch is the most annoying thing I get it to when tried or stressed I always say to my OH can you see my eye moving but he never can Ha Ha That is a long time for it to last tho

Stacyeann-Hope AF turns up for you soon ,I'm coming up to my 4th weeks after D&C so i'm waiting an appearance from her too ,what are the Tommy books ??

Pixie - Hope you feel better soon ,Have you tired the forehead strips ? They are very good

I heart - I think it just means if your not using anything & if it happens it happens , I have no clue on how charting or anything works thankfully I have never need to ,Good Luck

Shabutie -I'm so glad you have your OH home ,15 sleeps until my OH is home , lots of :dust: your way

:hug:

Aww LaurGil, I was counting down the days till OH came home. Luckily he came home earlier :happydance:

LaurGil - I haven't heard of those strips before.
I should buy some tylenol, I think I'm out of my pregnancy safe headache meds in the house.

iHeartbaby#1 - as far as BnB goes it sounds like you're NTNP. I'm doing the same though and I always say we're TTC. Before BnB I never even knew that people took temps and charted :wacko:

Aww LaurGil, I was counting down the days till OH came home. Luckily he came home earlier :happydance:

I love counting down when you get in to single figures so happy for you to have him home :flower:

pixie23-

I suffer from focal migraine's & these are so good its just a gel strip but it helps alot & they are safe in Pregnancy ,They are called migraine kool n soothe it was only about £4 for a pack of four :flower:

Well ladies I'm finally back from my appointment! I've made a long entry in my journal to explain my appointment... Here is the link :) Thanks for all the well wishes!!!

My Appointment!!!

Sorry I've been absent these past couple days! SO busy!

I'm off soon to go see HARRY POTTERRRR!! :happydance: So excited, even though I'm going to be :sleep: by the time it starts, haha. And tomorrow morning at work is going to be even worse! lol! But so worth it. :D

DH and I :sex: last night. First bd of ttc! :happydance: My goal is to bd every other day until ov, then to ramp it up even more. DH is not complaining! :rofl:

Also, DH has an interview across campus tomorrow! Would be quite a promotion and he's really excited at the prospect. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Okay, that's all of my updates. Now onto others!

Sweetpea - AH!! I see a line there too!! I hope it gets stronger over the next few days!!! Keep the :bfp:s rolling in!!!

Babymaybe - Good luck with your appointment!!!

HK - I'm sorry to hear you're having doubts. :sad1: I really hope you two are able to get back on track and feeling good about ttc. Your DH was definitely out of line before; hopefully he can regain your trust soon.

Kelly - Sorry to hear about your granddad. :hugs:

Uhmmm, crap. There was more I know it.

:hugs: and :thumbup: to everyone! haha!!

..I'm so slow my post to you BabyMaybe is no longer applicable, lol. Well I'm glad to hear that your doctor is on the same page as you and so proactive. That will make TTC much easier, I hope! Sorry your suspicions were confirmed though. :(

Oh everyone is getting :bfp: in baby club and its making me jealous :brat:

:haha:

Thanks LaurGil!

13 days until I get to see DH for 2 days, then we'll be apart again and I'm not sure for how long. Part of the reason I want to be pg so bad this cycle as it is already our 5th month of trying and I don't want to put it off anymore. All of these breaks make it feel like it's taking even longer. We started trying back in december and there have been 3 months we haven't been able to try.

Have fun at the movies Babyb!

Mouse_Chicky!! I almost forgot to give you the link to the mesh feeder Jack has :dohh: I bet Kara would love it :) https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Fresh-Food-Feeder-Colors/dp/B000GK5XY2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310695602&sr=8-1 For anyone who's interested mesh feeders are really great for feeding babies things like grapes and berries that they could normally choke on. It's great for teething too, you can put ice cubes in and let them suck on it.

13 days until I get to see DH for 2 days, then we'll be apart again and I'm not sure for how long. Part of the reason I want to be pg so bad this cycle as it is already our 5th month of trying and I don't want to put it off anymore. All of these breaks make it feel like it's taking even longer. We started trying back in december and there have been 3 months we haven't been able to try.

:hug:!! That must be hard..i hope you get your BFP this cycle too!

I give you ALLLL of my own :dust: for this month... you deserve it and my fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->