Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

trully addictive! i hardly do anything on facebook anymore just check it but thats it. i cant even keep up half the time

Can anyone think of anything that will bring on AF if it's due? If I have a 34/35 day cycle then she's due tomorrow/sunday but I can't stop myself from testing as well... :cry: I just want to get on with it now :(

Hold on, Gibbo... doin' some research. If I were at home with my herb books, I'd have the answer for you!!

Hello everyone! :hi:

Sorry I went all quiet! My in-laws brought the children back safely on Wednesday, and then stayed to visit until today. So it was very busy! I was just so relieved that they drove safely with the kids. It's great having them back...:happydance:

My sister's friend's dog had puppies, so even though we're not pet-lovers, we agreed to take one for the kids. It's so cute. Very small. We don't have a big enough garden for a huge dog. The kids, especially my daughter, is absolutely crazy about the puppy! I just hope it cries a bit less tonight...:nope: Shame, I feel so sorry for him. It's almost like having a newborn in the house, but I can't sooth him by giving him the breast...:haha: I'm sure he'll adapt without his mommy and siblings soon though. He gets enough attention from having 3 kids around! It's so adorable how he just wobbles to my youngest the moment he sees him, LOL.

So while the in-laws were here, we used the time to leave the kids with them and went to watch Harry Potter! :happydance: Now I have post-HP blues...:cry: It can't be the last! :nope:

thanks girls thats what im thinking and hopping!!!! im really thankfull for all of you, ive been crying for past few hours. i did three test from same box im gonna buy different brand, at different store. and test on sunday or tomorrow, will see. im not out till the witch gets me. but im treating my migraine i have now from crying proubly breakfast is bananas and pomegranate rasberry ice cream with fresh bananas cut up. i feel nausea proubly from head ache. so eating slow. uhh i just wish i knew.

:hugs:

Ah-ha! Found it! There are a few you can take (mainly as a tea) that will help. Be careful!! I know pennyroyal and black/blue cohosh are used to induce early miscarriage, and can make you ill if you ingest too much. Dong quai is another herb you can take, not as effective but not as potent, either. If you add a bit of ginger to the dong quai, it helps.

https://www.orgonelab.org/contracep.htm - Gibbo, lots of good info here. :)

Hey girls, I was wondering if it's too late to sign up for this list? Or to be a part of it? I'm so new to the internet (well when it comes to TTC forums etc). I realize there's already nearly 350 pages so if it's too late, then I guess I can catch the next one!

I haven't really posted an intro yet (should probably do that before this, but oh well, i always do things backwards) but i'm on my second month TTC my first child . I'm currently DPO1 and have BD'd the past 3 days so am hoping for my first BFP soon!

I really want a march baby (myself, both my parents, 3 of my cousins were all born in march) and i think the timing if we did conceive this month would put me in that timeframe! *keeps fingers crossed*

Okay off to go make an intro post!

To all the ladies already on their TWW's, much baby dust for you! And for those that have already gotten their BFP, congrats!! :D

BJ (BananaJoe is my cats name, I probably shoulda picked something more female sounding huh, heh)
Welcome to the group! :flower: :dust: I hope you get your :bfp: this time!!!

Sorry I went all quiet! My in-laws brought the children back safely on Wednesday, and then stayed to visit until today. So it was very busy! I was just so relieved that they drove safely with the kids. It's great having them back...:happydance:

My sister's friend's dog had puppies, so even though we're not pet-lovers, we agreed to take one for the kids. It's so cute. Very small. We don't have a big enough garden for a huge dog. The kids, especially my daughter, is absolutely crazy about the puppy! I just hope it cries a bit less tonight...:nope: Shame, I feel so sorry for him. It's almost like having a newborn in the house, but I can't sooth him by giving him the breast...:haha: I'm sure he'll adapt without his mommy and siblings soon though. He gets enough attention from having 3 kids around! It's so adorable how he just wobbles to my youngest the moment he sees him, LOL.

So while the in-laws were here, we used the time to leave the kids with them and went to watch Harry Potter! :happydance: Now I have post-HP blues...:cry: It can't be the last! :nope:
Glad your kids are back home safe, hope you were able to relax a little while they were gone! New puppy sounds adorable. ::haha:

@LaurGil......

They're free books you can order from Tommy's :)

https://www.tommys.org/Page.aspx?pid=602

xxx

Maybe you're pregnant Gibbo!!!!

I wish :shrug: been testing with IC and have ordered some FRERs but still :bfn: :cry:

Thanks Mack for the info :D will give it another week or so (at least til I can test with the FRERs) If I am pregnant though, Mr Gibbo will be insufferable! It was our first time unprotected! :haha:

:hi: Of course you are welcome here BananaJoe... it's great to have you!!

Bluehadeda - I'm glad your kids are home safe and sound and you got one last night to go out and see a movie! I haven't seen any of the harry potter's in theaters since the second one :haha: I keep telling myself i want to read all the books again before i watch the movies since it's been about 8 years....and 8 years ago i was in middle school :lol: It still hasn't happened yet :dohh:

Maybe you're pregnant Gibbo!!!!

I wish :shrug: been testing with IC and have ordered some FRERs but still :bfn: :cry:

Thanks Mack for the info :D will give it another week or so (at least til I can test with the FRERs) If I am pregnant though, Mr Gibbo will be insufferable! It was our first time unprotected! :haha:

Oooooh - I realllly hope you are pregnant!!! But if not i hope :witch: arrives soon at least so you can get on with TTC.

Thanx girls. Yes, we had a good time with the kids away. Though I mostly used the time to sort my daughter's room out. Everything is now neatly packed, stacked, sorted, etc. Looks good, and her face was priceless. She's over the moon because she can now easily get to any toy without having to search through a heap of junk. :haha:

I haven't (yet) caught up on everything of the 20 pages I missed, but so far I wanted to say:

Sweetpea...strongs! :hugs: I'm gonna hold both thumbs for you! It must be really horrible to get negatives after some positives. But remember that it's still early, and some tests just aren't accurate that early, whatever they "promise" on the package!

HakunaM, I read your post on your hubby, and though I of course don't agree with him, I do think his fears are "valid". Not valid because it's gonna end up being true, but valid because it's normal for men to fear that. My hubby told me precisely the same thing, though a bit less harsh, so I couldn't be angry with him. My hubby is admittedly a very lazy person, but he's really scared that a new baby would mean more work for him. Either with the baby, the other kids or the household chores. And, to be honest, it does happen in our house. When I have a baby, household chores takes last place for at least 3-6 months! I just can't do it all in the beginning. So hubby has to step in, which he hates. But, it's temporary, and what you get in exchange, is so worth it.

BabyMaybe, I'm so sorry for your diagnosis! :hugs: At least you and your doctor seems to have a good plan of action. Good luck!!

Oh, and lastly, welcome to all the newbies on AA!! :happydance:

Welcome BananaJoe :wave: The more the merrier!

Sw33tp3a, I hope you get your :bfp: soon. The :witch: hasnt arrived so there is still hope :hugs:

2 days and my period is due. No sign of it either :happydance: I really hope this is our month, but I think it's wishful thinking that we get pregnant in the first month of trying again. I even lost 4lbs this week (first week back on the diet) so im putting it down to all the :sex: going on, and the fact that we are on a tight budget because of the wedding :haha:

If my period doesnt arrive by the 20th i'd be so tempted to do a test, but wouldnt it be a little too early to show? And, am I classed as in the two week wait? I never get all this stuff!

Hope everyones had a good day. Mine was rubbish to start with. Got into a small argument with OH's nan. She told OH she wont come to our wedding because she doesnt approve of it, and us being together, and that because Im not taking OH's last name (and he taking mine) that they think I dont want to be part of their family. And if Im honest I dont, not after what has gone on the past 5 years, but that isnt the reason why anyway! Silly old bat!

I am not done catching up on my 20 pages I have missed but I am slowly working on it... But needed to post some things about an interesting phone call I just had from my doctor. Some of you have known but I fractured my ankle earlier this week and I had two blood tests taken a day apart. No one said anything about it till my call this afternoon to be told I had a very low level of HCG in my blood but it didn't rise at all between days :( They want me to go back in on monday and have another test. She told me to keep positive (I have been testing for weeks because I have had no period only spotting and had always gotten BFN's so wasn't expecting it at all) but I am having a very hard time keeping positive due to past miscarriages :( That and she didn't sound very optimistic and was kind of rude about the whole thing. I have an appt with an OBGYN on tuesday to go over the results and if the levels haven't risen to get a quick scan to confirm loss of pregnancy... I am so confused about it all but kind of hoping for the best but thinking the worst... We weren't trying yet and OH just found out he is in the running for a position overseas so maybe its not the best time anyways... But IDK... I really want to be pregnant... And I guess well I am... But I have know clue whats going on... :(

thanks girls thats what im thinking and hopping!!!! im really thankfull for all of you, ive been crying for past few hours. i did three test from same box im gonna buy different brand, at different store. and test on sunday or tomorrow, will see. im not out till the witch gets me. but im treating my migraine i have now from crying proubly breakfast is bananas and pomegranate rasberry ice cream with fresh bananas cut up. i feel nausea proubly from head ache. so eating slow. uhh i just wish i knew.

Sorry to hear that, but hope is still there! :hugs:

I love puppies!!!! What kind of dog is it?

Welcome BananaJoe :wave: The more the merrier!

Sw33tp3a, I hope you get your :bfp: soon. The :witch: hasnt arrived so there is still hope :hugs:

2 days and my period is due. No sign of it either :happydance: I really hope this is our month, but I think it's wishful thinking that we get pregnant in the first month of trying again. I even lost 4lbs this week (first week back on the diet) so im putting it down to all the :sex: going on, and the fact that we are on a tight budget because of the wedding :haha:

If my period doesnt arrive by the 20th i'd be so tempted to do a test, but wouldnt it be a little too early to show? And, am I classed as in the two week wait? I never get all this stuff!

Hope everyones had a good day. Mine was rubbish to start with. Got into a small argument with OH's nan. She told OH she wont come to our wedding because she doesnt approve of it, and us being together, and that because Im not taking OH's last name (and he taking mine) that they think I dont want to be part of their family. And if Im honest I dont, not after what has gone on the past 5 years, but that isnt the reason why anyway! Silly old bat!

:haha: fx crossed for you. POAS! :)

I am not done catching up on my 20 pages I have missed but I am slowly working on it... But needed to post some things about an interesting phone call I just had from my doctor. Some of you have known but I fractured my ankle earlier this week and I had two blood tests taken a day apart. No one said anything about it till my call this afternoon to be told I had a very low level of HCG in my blood but it didn't rise at all between days :( They want me to go back in on monday and have another test. She told me to keep positive (I have been testing for weeks because I have had no period only spotting and had always gotten BFN's so wasn't expecting it at all) but I am having a very hard time keeping positive due to past miscarriages :( That and she didn't sound very optimistic and was kind of rude about the whole thing. I have an appt with an OBGYN on tuesday to go over the results and if the levels haven't risen to get a quick scan to confirm loss of pregnancy... I am so confused about it all but kind of hoping for the best but thinking the worst... We weren't trying yet and OH just found out he is in the running for a position overseas so maybe its not the best time anyways... But IDK... I really want to be pregnant... And I guess well I am... But I have know clue whats going on... :(

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that Kelly! Fx, and sending positive thoughts your way. :hugs:

Welcome to Bananajore, your name is cute!

We are off to bed soon, then flying home tomorrow! Have a great night everyone! :flower:

Welcome to all the new members!
Sw33tp3a your not out till the witch comes! And that definitely looked like a bfp to me so I am hoping the other tests were just bad. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->