Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome bananajoe!

:hugs: sw33tp3a. I spent a good part of the morning bawling my eyes out because I got another BFN on a FRER. Feeling pessimistic that it won't ever happen for us. I'm not out this month yet, but I don't feel like I'm pg, I'm just having a lot of symptoms and if I'm not pg WTH is going on with my body?

Mrs Gibbo - I hope something happens for you soon.

Shabutie - I hope you get your BFP this month, how long is OH supposed to be home for?

BlueHadeda - Glad you had a night out with DH and that your kids are home with you now.

:hugs: kelly - I hope the doctor will have some good news for you!

:dust: to you all

I am not done catching up on my 20 pages I have missed but I am slowly working on it... But needed to post some things about an interesting phone call I just had from my doctor. Some of you have known but I fractured my ankle earlier this week and I had two blood tests taken a day apart. No one said anything about it till my call this afternoon to be told I had a very low level of HCG in my blood but it didn't rise at all between days :( They want me to go back in on monday and have another test. She told me to keep positive (I have been testing for weeks because I have had no period only spotting and had always gotten BFN's so wasn't expecting it at all) but I am having a very hard time keeping positive due to past miscarriages :( That and she didn't sound very optimistic and was kind of rude about the whole thing. I have an appt with an OBGYN on tuesday to go over the results and if the levels haven't risen to get a quick scan to confirm loss of pregnancy... I am so confused about it all but kind of hoping for the best but thinking the worst... We weren't trying yet and OH just found out he is in the running for a position overseas so maybe its not the best time anyways... But IDK... I really want to be pregnant... And I guess well I am... But I have know clue whats going on... :(

:hugs: Aww i'm sorry hun :hugs: Wishing you the best... hopefully it will all work out!

Welcome BananaJoe :wave: The more the merrier!

Sw33tp3a, I hope you get your :bfp: soon. The :witch: hasnt arrived so there is still hope :hugs:

2 days and my period is due. No sign of it either :happydance: I really hope this is our month, but I think it's wishful thinking that we get pregnant in the first month of trying again. I even lost 4lbs this week (first week back on the diet) so im putting it down to all the :sex: going on, and the fact that we are on a tight budget because of the wedding :haha:

If my period doesnt arrive by the 20th i'd be so tempted to do a test, but wouldnt it be a little too early to show? And, am I classed as in the two week wait? I never get all this stuff!

Hope everyones had a good day. Mine was rubbish to start with. Got into a small argument with OH's nan. She told OH she wont come to our wedding because she doesnt approve of it, and us being together, and that because Im not taking OH's last name (and he taking mine) that they think I dont want to be part of their family. And if Im honest I dont, not after what has gone on the past 5 years, but that isnt the reason why anyway! Silly old bat!
:hugs: I hope his family comes around... if you've been together for 5 years, have a baby with him, and are getting married you'd think they would get the idea that you're sticking around! :dohh: Some people can be so rude!!! :growlmad:
I am not done catching up on my 20 pages I have missed but I am slowly working on it... But needed to post some things about an interesting phone call I just had from my doctor. Some of you have known but I fractured my ankle earlier this week and I had two blood tests taken a day apart. No one said anything about it till my call this afternoon to be told I had a very low level of HCG in my blood but it didn't rise at all between days :( They want me to go back in on monday and have another test. She told me to keep positive (I have been testing for weeks because I have had no period only spotting and had always gotten BFN's so wasn't expecting it at all) but I am having a very hard time keeping positive due to past miscarriages :( That and she didn't sound very optimistic and was kind of rude about the whole thing. I have an appt with an OBGYN on tuesday to go over the results and if the levels haven't risen to get a quick scan to confirm loss of pregnancy... I am so confused about it all but kind of hoping for the best but thinking the worst... We weren't trying yet and OH just found out he is in the running for a position overseas so maybe its not the best time anyways... But IDK... I really want to be pregnant... And I guess well I am... But I have know clue whats going on... :(
:hugs: So sorry to hear this! I really hope you get good news! :flower: :dust:
Welcome bananajoe!

:hugs: sw33tp3a. I spent a good part of the morning bawling my eyes out because I got another BFN on a FRER. Feeling pessimistic that it won't ever happen for us. I'm not out this month yet, but I don't feel like I'm pg, I'm just having a lot of symptoms and if I'm not pg WTH is going on with my body?

Shabutie - I hope you get your BFP this month, how long is OH supposed to be home for?

BlueHadeda - Glad you had a night out with DH and that your kids are home with you now.

:dust: Try and be optimistic, like you said you're not out yet!!! Hopefully it's your :bfp: and if not hopefully :witch: shows so you can get on to the next cycle:

Welcome bananajoe!

pixie i tottaly understand thats been me, if it weren't for my two LO i wouldnt be up and out of bed not to mention i just feel like crap, nauseated at every move, everything smells, so i hope i just had a flook test and that come sunday the hcg gets stronger and comes up as a big bfp.

bananajoe – welcome to AA!
sweetpea – thinking of you and hoping the tests were false negatives :hugs:
babymaybe – sorry for your diagnosis, but that’s great news that your doctor is so proactive and that you have a plan! :thumbup:
BlueHadeda – yay for the new puppy! They’re so much fun and become such a part of the family! :happydance:
shabutie – FX that you caught this month!
kellysays2u – thinking of you and hoping everything works out :hugs:
trgirl – have a safe flight home!

Hey girls! Just sitting here in the middle of the night because Kara thinks it's a grand time to be wide awake. :haha: It's like she knows we're going on vacation, and she's excited.

Kellysays2u, I'm sorry about your test results. My thoughts will be with you on Tuesday.

Pixie, hang in there, you'll get your bfp. :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope everyones ok. Sorry ive not been about much another busy weekend for OHs birthday. Out all day today and going out tonight so ill do a mega catch up tomorrow while im nursing my hangover :lol:

Love and hugs to you all :hugs: :kiss:

Hey ladies can I join you?

Im going to be TTC number 2 from September (though NTNP in August). Very excited to see you all here, wishing lots of baby dust to us all! Can I get the siggy too?

xx

Welcome Purplerat :)
What is everyone doing for the weekend? Thena is spending tonight at nanas :( But were going to go spend some time at the beach first :) Which is right by nanas house so we might see if she will come play with us there for awhile. Athenas been asking to make a sand castle since yesterday so will be very excited to go do that today :) Its weird though the first time we went swimming ran right up in up to her waist... Now she barely wants to put her feet in :( It was fun wading out there with her and splashing and kept her cool now sitting on the sand she gets hot and tired really quickly so we don't spend as much time there. Maybe she was just having off days the last two times though. Going to try and remember to bring my camera today but it is dying and all the pictures come out pixilated now :( But its better then none.

Hakunamatata :shy:

I feel honored to be chosen, guys. Thank you so much for thinking of me with this particularly rough week and my conflicting feelings about TTC. And I'm glad you guys like the newsletter.

Love you bunches. You're my online family!

:hugs:

HM, congrats on being WTT'er of the week!!

Trgirl, I don't know what the puppy is. Some kind of mixture of toypom, Jack Russel and maltese. :wacko: :haha: It seems to have alot of Toypom in it. I've put pics on my blog (link in my signature) if you want to see. We had alot of fun with him this afternoon. He's really cute.

KellySays2u, I'm so sorry. :hugs: It's great that you keep busy with your LO. Keep us posted? Hope Athena enjoyed the sand castle!

hakunamatata:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:=D>=D>=D>\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/woot woot defenently the best in my book. you are always giving advice. and so supportive.

Congrats HM!! :happydance:

Bnb is finally working for me, the formats been being really fruity lately.

So last night i decided to start weaning Jackson from his pacifier. I always said that i would never let him use it past 6 months and look how old he is now :dohh: It went ok but i think he's gonna have some trouble self settling. He cried for it a bit after finishing his bedtime bottle but he was so tired he finally just lay his head down on my shoulder and fell asleep 15 minutes later. I love the awake-but-sleepy cuddles! :) We'll have to see how it goes tonight...i think i just got lucky!

Thanks guys! I feel guilty getting it more than once bc you all deserve it too.

Big hugs and thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->