Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thanks girl!

Also, thanks for posting a link to that mesh thing, my nephew is teething and I'm sure he'd do well with something like that!

Thanks for the link, iHeartbaby#1! I'm really going to consider getting it.

I'm so sorry for your loss, KellyC75! :hugs:

Congrats Sweetpea! :happydance:Yay! Doesn't having that ticker just send a chill down your spine!

Babymaybe, I'm sorry about the diagnosis. Hopefully, the treatment will make getting pregnant easier.

I probably won't be on much this weekend as we're going on vacation to the Smoky Mountains. There'll probably be several bfps when I return, you gals are so ttc happy.:rofl:

:dust: all around!

thanks mouse-chicky yes it does cant wait to test in the morning. hope its really big pink line... lol

Thanks LaurGil!

13 days until I get to see DH for 2 days, then we'll be apart again and I'm not sure for how long. Part of the reason I want to be pg so bad this cycle as it is already our 5th month of trying and I don't want to put it off anymore. All of these breaks make it feel like it's taking even longer. We started trying back in december and there have been 3 months we haven't been able to try.

Have fun at the movies Babyb!

fx Pixie! That will be rocking two days. :) :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the link, iHeartbaby#1! I'm really going to consider getting it.

I'm so sorry for your loss, KellyC75! :hugs:

Congrats Sweetpea! :happydance:Yay! Doesn't having that ticker just send a chill down your spine!

Babymaybe, I'm sorry about the diagnosis. Hopefully, the treatment will make getting pregnant easier.

I probably won't be on much this weekend as we're going on vacation to the Smoky Mountains. There'll probably be several bfps when I return, you gals are so ttc happy.:rofl:

:dust: all around!

Have fun!!!!! :hugs:

this morning idid FMU with FRER and it said BFN and did another one and BFN. im gonna try a different brand tomorrow. i hope it sticked and the FRERs are just bad test. how did i go from light positive then negative next morning. hope it wasnt a chemical.

:hugs: sweetpea I hope you get your :bfp: Hopefully just a bad batch FRER's

:dust: to all those TTC. Can't wait for the next month and week to fly by for my turn!!!

Have fun on vacation mouse_chicky

I'm off to work on my armoire some more... almost finished with the painting!!! Hopefully I can post pics this weekend. It seems it's been taking forever. But I suppose that's because I had to fix what I broke. :blush:

:hugs: Oh no sweetpea :( False negatives are a lot more common than false positives though so lets hope you just got some bad testers! Were they expired at all? Hope it all works out!!

Have fun in the mountains Mouse... i'm so jealous!

Hey girls, I was wondering if it's too late to sign up for this list? Or to be a part of it? I'm so new to the internet (well when it comes to TTC forums etc). I realize there's already nearly 350 pages so if it's too late, then I guess I can catch the next one!

I haven't really posted an intro yet (should probably do that before this, but oh well, i always do things backwards) but i'm on my second month TTC my first child . I'm currently DPO1 and have BD'd the past 3 days so am hoping for my first BFP soon!

I really want a march baby (myself, both my parents, 3 of my cousins were all born in march) and i think the timing if we did conceive this month would put me in that timeframe! *keeps fingers crossed*

Okay off to go make an intro post!

To all the ladies already on their TWW's, much baby dust for you! And for those that have already gotten their BFP, congrats!! :D

BJ (BananaJoe is my cats name, I probably shoulda picked something more female sounding huh, heh)

WTTer of the Week votes due tonight!! Thanks for participating!!!!

thanks girls thats what im thinking and hopping!!!! im really thankfull for all of you, ive been crying for past few hours. i did three test from same box im gonna buy different brand, at different store. and test on sunday or tomorrow, will see. im not out till the witch gets me. but im treating my migraine i have now from crying proubly breakfast is bananas and pomegranate rasberry ice cream with fresh bananas cut up. i feel nausea proubly from head ache. so eating slow. uhh i just wish i knew.

Sweetpea, don't streess!! Like you said, you aren't out until the :witch: gets you! :hugs:

Welcome, bananajoe! It's never too late to be an AA girl! :happydance:

KellyC, I'm sorry for your loss. He led a happy and full life, and that's really all any of us can ask for on our dying day. :hugs:

What else have I been missing? :winkwink:

:hugs: sweetpea. I want to come back Tuesday and see your ticker back on there.

thanks
i took the ticker off because it made me sad seeing it but i hope its back as well plus they are so cute. have fun mouse chicky. i am very greatfull to have my two LO and i am setting my day to spend my time with them being cheerful to take my mind off of this. and to keep from crying.

Thank you HakunaMatata, MackMomma8 and Mouse_chicky for the greetings!

I am also very to sorry to hear about your loss sw33tp3a :hug:

BJ - now all I need to do is figure out an avatar.. oh yeah, and post an intro somewheres! LOL I have a feeling i'm going to be on this site all the time :coffee:

WTTer of the Week votes due tonight!! Thanks for participating!!!!

PM'd you my vote :winkwink:

this morning idid FMU with FRER and it said BFN and did another one and BFN. im gonna try a different brand tomorrow. i hope it sticked and the FRERs are just bad test. how did i go from light positive then negative next morning. hope it wasnt a chemical.

:hugs: Got my fingers crossed for you

:hugs: Oh no sweetpea :( False negatives are a lot more common than false positives though so lets hope you just got some bad testers! Were they expired at all? Hope it all works out!!

Have fun in the mountains Mouse... i'm so jealous!

Yes, your right, I had a false positive when I tested on Fathers Day :bfn:

Then when the symptoms started coming thick & fast I thought I should do another test.....:bfp: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->