Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi again ladies!

I'm sorry I don't post much, but I do read this regularly!

I had an ankle operation on Tuesday, so while I am off work (6 weeks off and 5 days in I'm already bored!) and laid up, I plan to be looking for a donor, as I want to start TTC in Sept.

Only problem with this plan is that I am staying with my parents while I'm off, as I can't do an awful lot by myself, and they have no idea of my plans!

This is now extra important to me as we had some bad news this week - my dad has cancer again. :cry::cry::cry::cry: He had lung cancer 2 years ago, and after surgery and chemo he beat it, but then found a lump in his underarm and had a biopsy on Monday. I knew it wasn't good when they gave him a call to come in on Thursday.

I'm really angry about it as well as tremendously upset, as he had CT scans at the hospital in March and May, and it should have been picked up then. :growlmad:

So I will hopefully be posting a little more, but I will definitely be reading if nothing else!!

Hope your ankle gets better, and I am really sorry to hear about your dad. :hugs::hugs:

well...its officially ttc this week!!!
:happydance:

so there will be lots of :sex: this week! :winkwink:

so please send me lots of :dust:

good luck to everyone ttc/tww! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: Good Luck :dust:

I want to stay with you ladies ~ But dont have as much time now

I will keep checking in on you all though ~ But please understand if I dont post too much now :flower:

Hey everyone :D William will eventually need a kidney transplant, but he will never be cured of his conditions - its keeping him stable thats the main thing :)

So is everyone TTC from August? Or have some people already started hehe? x

Evening ladies sorry I have been very quite but my laptop died had to borrow my parents for the evening to get my BNB fix

Dont really have much news apart from OH is coming home on leave a week early so he will be here for 5 wks instead of four I just hope we dont spoil our WTT plan

AF hasnt showed up yet it coming up to 4 wks since D&C but I feel like she will be here any minute

Hope everyone is well

Welcome to our new friends

Will try & get caught up on everything when OH gets home with his laptop

:hugs: & :dust:

xXx

BabyMaybe, that armoire is gorgeous! Well done!

Trgirl, you lucky girl, first class sounds absolutely fantastic! Welcome home!

Purplerat, I'm sorry about your son's conditions and his tough first year. It must be very stressful to know he needs a kidney transplant in the future. :cry:

BabyMakesTwo, I'm so sorry about your dad's cancer. Know how you feel! Good luck!

Music81, Yay for TTC week!!! Fx'ed for you!

my hubby took me shopping today for new clothes to try and keep my mind off of whats going on with the testing. i will be fine if AF shows so i can get started for the next cycle and all. but i wish the tests wouldn't be so flooky..

Hi again ladies!

I had an ankle operation on Tuesday, so while I am off work (6 weeks off and 5 days in I'm already bored!) and laid up, I plan to be looking for a donor, as I want to start TTC in Sept.

Only problem with this plan is that I am staying with my parents while I'm off, as I can't do an awful lot by myself, and they have no idea of my plans!

This is now extra important to me as we had some bad news this week - my dad has cancer again. :cry::cry::cry::cry: He had lung cancer 2 years ago, and after surgery and chemo he beat it, but then found a lump in his underarm and had a biopsy on Monday. I knew it wasn't good when they gave him a call to come in on Thursday.

I'm really angry about it as well as tremendously upset, as he had CT scans at the hospital in March and May, and it should have been picked up then. :growlmad:

So I will hopefully be posting a little more, but I will definitely be reading if nothing else!!
:hugs: sorry to hear about all of this news! I hope youre ankle heals fast and I wish your dad a speedy recovery. I have worked with cancer patients in school and it's so unfair for them and hard to see them go through what they do. :hugs: Good luck with finding a donor too hun. :dust:

:dust: and :yipee: :wohoo:
Evening ladies sorry I have been very quite but my laptop died had to borrow my parents for the evening to get my BNB fix

Dont really have much news apart from OH is coming home on leave a week early so he will be here for 5 wks instead of four I just hope we dont spoil our WTT plan

AF hasnt showed up yet it coming up to 4 wks since D&C but I feel like she will be here any minute

Hope everyone is well

xXx
How exciting for your OH to be coming home sooner! :happydance:
my hubby took me shopping today for new clothes to try and keep my mind off of whats going on with the testing. i will be fine if AF shows so i can get started for the next cycle and all. but i wish the tests wouldn't be so flooky..
Aww what a sweet thing for your DH to do. Keep us updated with the testing. :hugs:

Hi again ladies!

:hug: I'm so sorry about your dad and everything you are going through. Wishing you both the best :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:haha: Good luck!!!:spermy::spermy::spermy:

Hey everyone :D William will eventually need a kidney transplant, but he will never be cured of his conditions - its keeping him stable thats the main thing :)

It's quite the variety. Some are still waiting yet (hopefully not too long for everyone), some like myself are NTNP, some are TTC, and a few already have their BFP's :)happydance::happydance::happydance:)

No matter what we are though we decided we would stick together and continue sharing our lovely experiences :)

Hope everyone is well

xXx

That's great that you have an extra week with your OH, good luck with everything!

You must be upset after all that, hun :hugs: glad your DH is helping you through it. Hope the :witch: gets here soon xxx

Remember Ladies~~~A woman is like a tea bag- put them in hot water and they get stronger!... Eleanor Roosevelt<3With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy , we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good Grief look how smart I am, I must be a genius !!

I was too busy for 20 last days so could not log in this page. I realised that i had 2 months to go until TTC. However, i still have not took vitamin anough. I need to buy acid folic and Iron immediately, right? How are you , ladies? All of you is getting Vitamin???

Hi again ladies!

Hope your ankle gets better soon hun, and im so sorry to hear your dads news :( Thinking of you all and i really hope he can beat it again :hugs::hugs:

Yay!! :sex::spermy::dust:

It's quite the variety. Some are still waiting yet (hopefully not too long for everyone), some like myself are NTNP, some are TTC, and a few already have their BFP's :)happydance::happydance::happydance:)

No matter what we are though we decided we would stick together and continue sharing our lovely experiences :)

I'm sticking with you all lol! So lovely to hear some people have already got their BFPs.

My coil comes out tomorrow.... YAY! Let the NTNP begin :p

Remember Ladies~~~A woman is like a tea bag- put them in hot water and they get stronger!... Eleanor Roosevelt<3With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy , we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good Grief look how smart I am, I must be a genius !!

My 'IQ' is huge!!! :rofl:

hi ladies,
how is everyone?
obviously I haven't been around much - I'm really feeling quite down at the moment. For those who don't know - I went to see my doctor last week after bleeding quite a bit, he thinks I have ulcerative colitis - I had some tests done and I have been referred to the hospital. The sad part is that if I don't get it under control in the next while I'm not sure if we can go ahead with our insemination..... We are due to start the process in September, just over 6 weeks away. And with the NHS waiting list the way they are who knows??? I'm in alot of pain and I'm not sure what to do....... just feeling very down and upset right now. Trying to keep going but last night I was crying alot...... :( I hope you are all doing good; hugs to you all and thanks for all the positive messages etc xxx

hi ladies,
how is everyone?
obviously I haven't been around much - I'm really feeling quite down at the moment. For those who don't know - I went to see my doctor last week after bleeding quite a bit, he thinks I have ulcerative colitis - I had some tests done and I have been referred to the hospital. The sad part is that if I don't get it under control in the next while I'm not sure if we can go ahead with our insemination..... We are due to start the process in September, just over 6 weeks away. And with the NHS waiting list the way they are who knows??? I'm in alot of pain and I'm not sure what to do....... just feeling very down and upset right now. Trying to keep going but last night I was crying alot...... :( I hope you are all doing good; hugs to you all and thanks for all the positive messages etc xxx

:hugs: I hope they can get everything under control to stop the pain and for the insemination to be as scheduled! :dust: and more :hugs:

hi ladies,
how is everyone?

So sorry you're going through that! I really hope the doctors have good news for you soon and that it doesn't upset your plans. :hugs:

well still no AF and know three days late. a :bfn: on test this morning. just waiting and wondering i guess.

Awww Vicki, so sorry you're going through this. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I do hope everything works out!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->