Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

No it was a funny film lol wasnt laughing so much when we were trying to sleep though haha :haha:

Me and OH were soo freaked out last night :wacko:

In bed watching a film, and had the baby monitor on as I cant hear A in the night as his bedroom is quite far from ours. And all of a sudden could hear music playing through the monitor :shock: Was really freaked so went in there and it was one of his music playing toys that you have to wind up and then it plays. But it just started randomly playing!!! :shock: And it was a little tune like you normally hear in movies thats really creepy!

OH was completely shitting himself :haha: Didnt want A in there with "whatever it is in there" so brought him in and he slept in our bed!! Hope it doesnt happen again tonight :wacko:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
That would have freaked the crap out of me and my DH would've spent about a week making fun of me for it. :)

Pixie, gald your trip is going well, fx for you! :hugs::hugs:

I am back to work in 2 hours... blerk... I wonder how many e-mails will be waiting for me after 4.5 weeks away.. Hope everyone has a great day!

Had a bad trip to the doctors earlier. Nothing wrong with me, just a bit of a downer :cry: The story's in my journal :(

Had a bad trip to the doctors earlier. Nothing wrong with me, just a bit of a downer :cry: The story's in my journal :(

Sorry to hear Mrs. Gibbo. :hugs:
I had a crap appt as well. Pregnancy was a confirmed loss. :cry::angel:
They scanned really quick but I didn't look as I already knew there was nothing... You could kind of tell by how the doctors were looking and I was bleeding and didn't "feel" pregnant at all she said there was a sac and a "structure" but no heartbeat. I can only think the "structure" must have been the fetal pole. She said my cervix was opening though so I should not need another D&C but will still have to go back in 2 weeks to double check. I am in a daze really. I just want to go to bed and sleep for a really long time. She did bloods but she also said she is pretty sure I have an infection in my lymphnodes is positive I have an ear infection and believes I either have strep or strep and mono so she is not sure how much the tests would tell them except for hormone levels not being right. She said we should wait on trying though and she will get more tests done. She gave me a prescription for antidepressants if I want them as I was on them all throughout HS until I lost my insurance and she thinks that I might need them but is leaving it up to me. I don't know if I will take them or not though.
Athena is napping now so I think I may go lay down with her. I need some cuddles with my princess. She is really the only one that makes any of it remotely ok... I haven't told anyone else besides OH yet and will probably keep it that way. I might tell my friend Katie because she will figure it out but I don't really want to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts right now. I just want to be alone with my princess and OH. I like my little bubble its comforting. You ladies and my bubble are the only people I really talk to about anythign and everything! How sad is that? I know its not always that way but when things get back I like to kind of sink into my family and my friendship with katie. And you ladies are all wonderfully supportive no matter what and I can just scroll down if I don't like a comment... Although i don't think anyone here would do that....
But I am going to go I am falling asleep again and crying again and really need to start dinner as well. So should probably nap now.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day and I hope to see some positive BFP's very soon ladies. I might be a tad bit envious but its nice to see that deserving wonderful people can have positive BFP's. Right now I only see women who I don't feel should be pregnant having sticky BFP's :( So :dust::dust::dust: Go get that :spermy::spermy::spermy: ladies!

And smilies let me add a little humor to today...

:hug: Kellysay2u :hug: Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I wish I had more words for you, but I know words don't really mean much at a time like this. :hug:

They scanned really quick but I didn't look as I already knew there was nothing... You could kind of tell by how the doctors were looking and I was bleeding and didn't "feel" pregnant at all she said there was a sac and a "structure" but no heartbeat. I can only think the "structure" must have been the fetal pole. She said my cervix was opening though so I should not need another D&C but will still have to go back in 2 weeks to double check. I am in a daze really. I just want to go to bed and sleep for a really long time. She did bloods but she also said she is pretty sure I have an infection in my lymphnodes is positive I have an ear infection and believes I either have strep or strep and mono so she is not sure how much the tests would tell them except for hormone levels not being right. She said we should wait on trying though and she will get more tests done. She gave me a prescription for antidepressants if I want them as I was on them all throughout HS until I lost my insurance and she thinks that I might need them but is leaving it up to me. I don't know if I will take them or not though.
Athena is napping now so I think I may go lay down with her. I need some cuddles with my princess. She is really the only one that makes any of it remotely ok... I haven't told anyone else besides OH yet and will probably keep it that way. I might tell my friend Katie because she will figure it out but I don't really want to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts right now. I just want to be alone with my princess and OH. I like my little bubble its comforting. You ladies and my bubble are the only people I really talk to about anythign and everything! How sad is that? I know its not always that way but when things get back I like to kind of sink into my family and my friendship with katie. And you ladies are all wonderfully supportive no matter what and I can just scroll down if I don't like a comment... Although i don't think anyone here would do that....
But I am going to go I am falling asleep again and crying again and really need to start dinner as well. So should probably nap now.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day and I hope to see some positive BFP's very soon ladies. I might be a tad bit envious but its nice to see that deserving wonderful people can have positive BFP's. Right now I only see women who I don't feel should be pregnant having sticky BFP's :( So :dust::dust::dust: Go get that :spermy::spermy::spermy: ladies!

Oh gosh I am SO sorry for your loss! :cry: I wish there was more I could say or do to comfort you.. but :hugs: :hugs: and know that we are here for you!!

Oh Kelly :( big :hug: I don't know what to say but please know I'm thinking of you :hugs:

Everyone is right there are really know words to say. Even I having gone through it there is nothing I can really say to anyone. It happens but its not something that you really know what to say with :( Thats why I have one and only one task for all you ladies... Get your sticky BFP and I will get mine when we are ready. Athena is just waking up from her nap though. I hear her stiring around in there so am going to go grab her now. I will come on later if I feel up to it. As much as I pray for you all to get your BFP's and have given it to you as your mission sometimes its still hard to be on here :( Especially right now. Talk to you ladies later :)

Kelly, you are so sweet and strong. :hug: Go cuddle with your princess, she'll make it better. :hug: We're all here for you when you need us.

Oh kelly, big hugs to you :hugs: I'm so sorry sweetheart :hugs: Were here whenever you need to talk!

i'm so so sorry kelly, :cry: :hugs2:
its understandable that being on here would be tough at this time.....come back when u feel ready and we'll all be here for u :hug::hug::hug:
thinking of you xxx

:cry: im so sorry kelly, here if you need to talk.. :hugs:

Vacation was grand. Kara was enthralled with the aquarium and museums. I had a lot of pages to catch up on, but I think I got most of it.
It looks like everyone can use a hug.:hug:

Oh Kelly I'm so sorry to hear of this news. :hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs: It's really unfair that something so horrible should happen. :growlmad: We're all here for you. That's what this group is for!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->