Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi girls..:wave:

Oh Kelly, I am so sorry for your loss...:hugs:

Glad to hear your holiday was good mouse chicky..:thumbup:

Hope everyone is well, have finally caught up on all the pages I missed. Been MIA as my DH and I have been very ill with the flu since last week...

Oh kelly im so so sorry for your loss :( :hugs::hugs: totally understand you not wanting to come on here for a while but please know we are all thinking of you and are here for you when you need us :hugs::hugs:

Mouse_chicky - Glad you had a good vacation hun. We have a fish tank and Jackers just loooves watching them all swim around. Can't wait to actually take him to an aquarium... maybe for his 1st birthday. :)

Mrs. Redknob - Flu is NOOO fun, hope you and your DH feel better soon!

TMI: I'm bleeding again :( It's still very irregular... I feel like I have AF every other week which doesn't make any sense! I wish I would have gotten off BC a few months ago instead of finishing up the pill packs :brat: Ah well, it'll sort itself out eventually. I bought a 20 pack of OPK's on amazon so at least i will know when i'm the most fertile! Bring on the :sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex: :spermy: !!

Many have already heard from facebook but one of my close friends since grade school passed away on Saturday :( Brittany was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 17 and the doctors told her she only had a year to live :sad1: She far surpassed their expectations and was 22 when she passed away. The funeral is on friday and i wouldn't feel right if i didn't go... but it's a 5 hour trip! OH said that he would drive us tomorrow night (so i can tend to the baby in the backseat when needed...) and we are going to stay at a motel until the funeral friday. It's going to be nice to see some people i haven't seen in a long time, i just wish it was under better circumstances :cry:

TMI: I'm bleeding again :( It's still very irregular... I feel like I have AF every other week which doesn't make any sense! I wish I would have gotten off BC a few months ago instead of finishing up the pill packs :brat: Ah well, it'll sort itself out eventually. I bought a 20 pack of OPK's on amazon so at least i will know when i'm the most fertile! Bring on the :sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex: :spermy: !!

Many have already heard from facebook but one of my close friends since grade school passed away on Saturday :( Brittany was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 17 and the doctors told her she only had a year to live :sad1: She far surpassed their expectations and was 22 when she passed away. The funeral is on friday and i wouldn't feel right if i didn't go... but it's a 5 hour trip! OH said that he would drive us tomorrow night (so i can tend to the baby in the backseat when needed...) and we are going to stay at a motel until the funeral friday. It's going to be nice to see some people i haven't seen in a long time, i just wish it was under better circumstances :cry:

Sorry about your friend hun :hugs: its sad when people so young pass away :( but it sounds like she was a great fighter and battled through as much as she could. I hope the funeral goes ok :hugs:

How tragic ~ So young ~ So wrong :hugs:

Kelly so sorry to hear your news... :hugs:

And iHeartbaby, your news also- I read about it on FB, and it's really tragic.

Seems to be a week of bad news. My sister's friend was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of years ago and underwent treatment successfully- she's been clear for a little over 2 years. But she just found out it's back and in her lymph system. It's not curable. She's just 34 and has a little 4 year old. Even though she's not my friend, I know her, and she's the loveliest girl (and her husband is the sweetest). Really struggling to get my head around it all, tbh, and even made me think "what's the point of anything" and "do I really want to be bringing a baby into a world where this can happen". The poor little boy, the poor husband. When I was a teenager, my neighbour died of cervical cancer at about that age too (the doc 'forgot' to refer her following her smear test when it came back abnormal...), leaving an 18 month old...

iHeartbaby, re your cycles, when I came off the pill before (10 years ago at the end of a relationship), I had almost constant bleeding for 6 months and they put me back on a different pill to regulate (I wasn't TTC so was fine)- I spoke with my doc earlier this year about it in anticipation of TTC, and she said it doesn't mean that it would be affecting your fertility and that you would have a problem conceiving if this happened again. She said they can give you pills to reduce the amount of blood you pass if it's heavy. I've been lucky this time and haven't experienced this problem- so far its been about 4 months, so think I'm safe...

I think my DH is tired of all the :sex: lol. He turned me down at lunch. :huh: I know I shouldn't read into it too much, but I really felt rejected over this! :neutral:

...stupid boys.

I think the worst part is that I think I'm coming up on O and now I just feel blergh about sex. He probably won't try to initiate.. I'm afraid to try again... :dohh:

I think my DH is tired of all the :sex: lol. He turned me down at lunch. :huh: I know I shouldn't read into it too much, but I really felt rejected over this! :neutral:

...stupid boys.

I think the worst part is that I think I'm coming up on O and now I just feel blergh about sex. He probably won't try to initiate.. I'm afraid to try again... :dohh:

sorry hun try and make it exciting new langeree or even some candles and whip cream... dont know just a thought.

...stupid boys.

No, you shouldnt read too much into it, but mayby talk to him about how you feel....:hugs:

Try not to get too into TTC (I know easier said than done when you are) But I think that its sometimes takes the spark out & also, stress/worry can make you take longer :dust:

Im having the opposite problem right now ~ Cant stand the thought of :sex: & so DH thinks thats it for 9months! :haha:

I try to keep the TTC aspect to myself. Even if I'm thinking of it like a check mark I don't let DH know. :haha: But at lunch I was just genuinely in the mood! :dohh:

Your poor DH.. I know how he feels! hahaha! Naw, isn't it common in the first tri to be uninterested, and then it picks back up in second tri? FX for your DH! :haha:

Seems to be a week of bad news. My sister's friend was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of years ago and underwent treatment successfully- she's been clear for a little over 2 years. But she just found out it's back and in her lymph system. It's not curable. She's just 34 and has a little 4 year old. Even though she's not my friend, I know her, and she's the loveliest girl (and her husband is the sweetest). Really struggling to get my head around it all, tbh, and even made me think "what's the point of anything" and "do I really want to be bringing a baby into a world where this can happen". The poor little boy, the poor husband. When I was a teenager, my neighbour died of cervical cancer at about that age too (the doc 'forgot' to refer her following her smear test when it came back abnormal...), leaving an 18 month old...

iHeartbaby, re your cycles, when I came off the pill before (10 years ago at the end of a relationship), I had almost constant bleeding for 6 months and they put me back on a different pill to regulate (I wasn't TTC so was fine)- I spoke with my doc earlier this year about it in anticipation of TTC, and she said it doesn't mean that it would be affecting your fertility and that you would have a problem conceiving if this happened again. She said they can give you pills to reduce the amount of blood you pass if it's heavy. I've been lucky this time and haven't experienced this problem- so far its been about 4 months, so think I'm safe...
Omg thaaank you for that info... i feel so much better hearing that! I was so worried it was going to take me months and months to conceive at the rate that i've been bleeding! I need to hug you :hugs: :hugs: :)

I'm sorry to hear about your sisters friend though, that's so sad! I feel for her family :(

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, iHeartbaby#1.

And anniepie, that is such sad news about your sister's friend.

:hug:

Yay on the OPK's! :dust: Again so sorry to hear of your friend. I hope you have a safe trip to the funeral. :hugs:

It seems there is just too many cancer stories on this thread :( Why can't the find a 100% effective cure already? :hugs: to everyone!!!
Anyone know anything about soy isoflavones?
I know I've heard a lot of people say they take it. :haha: but that's about it! No help from me :blush:

...stupid boys.

I always feel rejected when DH isn't in the mood. I guess it's because we just think of guys as always wanting to :sex: and when they don't we automatically think "is it me" "why doesn't he want it" and so on... When you get closer to O just get fiesty LOL! You may have to do a little more work but hey if it gets you those :spermy: :rofl:

Well I've started babysitting this week. She's 6 months old and her dad works with DH. I only watch her for a few hours to cover the lapse between her mom and dad's shifts. He works until 4:30pm and she goes in at 2:00pm. Their LO is absolutely adorable... such a smiley happy little girl!!!

DH and I have also been looking for a more kid friendly vehicle. I have a 4 dr car which is supposed to be kid friendly but quite frankly it's a pain the butt! I want an SUV or a 4 dr truck that's easier and roomier for LO's. So the search is on!!! Plus if we buy me something now we can take advantage of a credit on sales tax since we just sold DH's car as well! :happydance:

Just wanted to leave some :hugs: for everyone else with losses this week :(
OH and I finally got to REALLY talk about it today. He doesn't seem to hurt by the loss but that doesn't surprise me to to much I know he's hurt by it but we also have different views on when a baby is a baby and has a hard time really feeling it as a loss I guess. Its hard to know that but he did say he was on board to try again when we get the all clear. I guess he talked to his buddies about it at work and he thinks to is now better then just one. There taking him out to the bar on friday... I am guessing maybe he is more upset then he lets me see? That would be like him. Athena has been a little princess about everything. I have been SOOO sick as well and shes always so good and patient with me when I don't feel good. She is such a caring person. I feel bad we still go do things like we went out this morning to play but it's 93 degrees farenheit here so didn't get to play for two long. But its cute she knows where the water is and she keeps bringing it to me and she keeps bringing out her fake doctor supplies and taking my temperature and feeling my four head. Then she looks at the thermometer all serious and goes hmmm not good seventy eight! Then says mommy drink up and she has a fake medicine syringe she makes me pretend to take... Apparently 78 is way to high a temperature. She really does cheer me up. Feeling better today but haven't been able to eat anything so its been making me shakey and what not. Waiting for Athena to wake up from her nap now then we will have a snack then she will help me make spaghetti because she loves to help with it. I hope you all are having a good day.

Babyb54 I hope OH gets back in the mood quickly. He's probably just tired :)
KellyC75 I was the same way till about 15 weeks then I got more in the mood then ever before till about 28 weeks then it went back to being a chore haha. Everyone is so different with there pregnancies and sex drives its weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->