Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Shabuti, that sounds soooo positive! Fx'ed for you! :thumbup: :happydance:

I've never bought an opk. The only ones available in my country that I've seen, was about 6 pounds/$9. For 5 sticks. I thought that a bit expensive? Anyway, I don't really need it, since I usually know when I ovulate.

As it is, I'm in pain at the moment, and 99% sure it's ovulation. I'm a bit sad about it, LOL. I know most of you probably won't agree with my reasoning, but I really, really wants another little girl. I love my boys, I really do. But I truly enjoyed having a little girl...all the pink and ribbons and butterflies and cute little dresses. I so much want to experience that again. Of course in the end I really just want a healthy baby, and if it's a boy, I'd be happy as well. It's just that this is definitely my last baby (I agreed to a sterilisation with my c-section). So if I don't get my 2nd girl now, it's never ever going to happen. Which saddens me. :cry: Of course I'm happy though that I DO have a daughter already, and I'll cherish her forever.

Anyway, so we bd on Friday, which was day 13 for me. Because I had my period until day 12. And now, like always, I have ovulation on day 16. I knew this was a possibility, but I've hoped it would be tomorrow. So that our bd'ing would've been 4 days before ovulation. That's how I fell pregnant with my first daughter. Now it's been 3 days, which could mean either boy/girl. I know in the end it's in a Higher Hand in any case. So I'll just have to trust that He will give us what our family needs. At least now I know my body still works like it used to with mostly 30 day cycles and ovulation on day 16. Which I'll be grateful for. :thumbup: If I don't get my bfp this month (afterall, it's only a 25% chance I think?!), at least I can start planning now that my cycle is regulating itself. I was so scared that being 37 now would mean problems with ovulation.

Shabuti, that sounds soooo positive! Fx'ed for you! :thumbup: :happydance:

I've never bought an opk. The only ones available in my country that I've seen, was about 6 pounds/$9. For 5 sticks. I thought that a bit expensive? Anyway, I don't really need it, since I usually know when I ovulate.

As it is, I'm in pain at the moment, and 99% sure it's ovulation. I'm a bit sad about it, LOL. I know most of you probably won't agree with my reasoning, but I really, really wants another little girl. I love my boys, I really do. But I truly enjoyed having a little girl...all the pink and ribbons and butterflies and cute little dresses. I so much want to experience that again. Of course in the end I really just want a healthy baby, and if it's a boy, I'd be happy as well. It's just that this is definitely my last baby (I agreed to a sterilisation with my c-section). So if I don't get my 2nd girl now, it's never ever going to happen. Which saddens me. :cry: Of course I'm happy though that I DO have a daughter already, and I'll cherish her forever.

Anyway, so we bd on Friday, which was day 13 for me. Because I had my period until day 12. And now, like always, I have ovulation on day 16. I knew this was a possibility, but I've hoped it would be tomorrow. So that our bd'ing would've been 4 days before ovulation. That's how I fell pregnant with my first daughter. Now it's been 3 days, which could mean either boy/girl. I know in the end it's in a Higher Hand in any case. So I'll just have to trust that He will give us what our family needs. At least now I know my body still works like it used to with mostly 30 day cycles and ovulation on day 16. Which I'll be grateful for. :thumbup: If I don't get my bfp this month (afterall, it's only a 25% chance I think?!), at least I can start planning now that my cycle is regulating itself. I was so scared that being 37 now would mean problems with ovulation.

i understand my husband and i are hoping for a girl because i now my son is such a mommas boy an my with my daughter i never got to enjoy having all the dressing up and all that as a baby the pinks and all. i was a single mom then and had o work and i missed out on alot. so im hoping for a girl as well but what ever god gives me i will be so happy, and hoping and praying to be healthy as well.

Search "wondfo opks" on amazon. :)

thats the ones i have on my saved websites the same brand becouse one of you ladies talk highly of them waiting for my check to come in to order hem.... :happydance: just wanted to know though about the girls that said they were mot sure if they did ovulate or not cause i wasnt sure if they were just tempting or using opk's im excited wish this :witch: would go away faster though.i got bad migrains this cycle and feeling body aches all over and feel a ear infection starting. erghhh... :cry: about to make some hot tea to help the aches:coffee:though cd3 today hope it goes faster but not to fast i want my opk's:haha:

im not using opk...ill give it a few months without and if no bfp i'll use them ti make sure im hitting the right time of month..........good luck to those testing!!

it will be my first time. and this way i dont waist money on buying the ones from the store... i spent about 200 last two weeks.. my hubby only nows about half...:(

Search "wondfo opks" on amazon. :)

thats the ones i have on my saved websites the same brand becouse one of you ladies talk highly of them waiting for my check to come in to order hem.... :happydance: just wanted to know though about the girls that said they were mot sure if they did ovulate or not cause i wasnt sure if they were just tempting or using opk's im excited wish this :witch: would go away faster though.i got bad migrains this cycle and feeling body aches all over and feel a ear infection starting. erghhh... :cry: about to make some hot tea to help the aches:coffee:though cd3 today hope it goes faster but not to fast i want my opk's:haha:

OPKs detect the hormone that tells your body to ovulate, and that usually happens 12-36 hours after a +. But you can get a +opk and then never actually ovulate.. only temping can tell you that you did indeed ovulate. Plus, every woman's surge is different (even cycle to cycle), so temping helps in case you assume you'd ovulate the day after a +opk, but didn't actually until 4 days later.. on the flip side, temping might help if you missed your surge (at least you'd know, I guess.. instead of taking opk after opk not realizing it'd already passed?).

Anywho - so, lots of women do both.. the opks for a heads up to time BD, and temping to make sure it happened.

I'm just using opks right now.. but if after a few months still bfn, I'll probably do both.

fx crossed Shabutie sounds promising!!! :dust:

My dog got an eye infection, vet thinks he somehow shoved a stick in his eye... 200$ all in all... Good thing I opted not to buy the iphone today...

I know, I REALLY REALLY want to.

I had a look on Amazon for some, and if I order now, they can be here by wednesday, so I could test thursday morning, making me 10 days late. I was going to wait until August 1st, as keep seeing a :bfn: isnt nice, and makes me think im paranoid, as I do think I have a few 'symptoms'

Oh and my mum came round today and my folic acid were just sitting on the fireplace, I had to be all sneaky and hide them without her noticing! And OH phoned his mum up to tell her some news, as he put it, and i swear she thought he was going to say I was pregnant again (as FIL found our pregnancy tests last week, but didnt say anything) :haha: when it was to actually tell them that Amara's 2nd tooth is through!

:flower:

i am going to be doing my tempting as well. im gonna buy a new thermometer though because the one we got a few weeks ago is done in seconds and drives me nuts not use to it being that quick. im gonna get bbt one this time so i know its right.

is everyone using opk's or no that are not sure about ovulating.
I'll start using them when I start TTC next month. I ordered a pack with 50 opk's and 15 pg test. :haha: Hopefully they'll be the only pack I need but if I have to order more I'll probably get the wondfo's because they seem to be the cheapest!

Hi girls! :wave:

Still no :witch: here. Period was due 7 days ago, and nothing. I havent tested for about 3 days as I was getting :bfn: plus I ran out of them! :haha:
Ohh sorry for the :bfn:'s I hope you were just testing to soon! Which means you need to get some more and start POAS again!!! :dust:

I updated my to-do list in my journal, I really didn't get much done today but there are very valid reasons as to why not... (words from a procrastinator)

Well I'm bored and decided to stalk the Pregnancy Test forum! I have to say this one made me :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...t-pic-included-add-your-soda-pregnancy-2.html

wow i am so googling that one maybe that is why those who drink lots of soda get false positives.everything i have read have said that nothing gives a positive to hcg other than hcg.. hmm food for thought. now on to search..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->