Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

my hubby wants me to try these https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...Wondfo&x=0&y=0 im gonna order #2 the opks and test strips and then the https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_8822dbmd5h_b #1 so ready to do this,, and stocking up on Robitussin and the evening primrose pills i already have the soft cups
first then we will try that one if we dont conceive in a few more try's

I got the softcups too! :) If I ever get AF I will try them for that as well since they do get good reviews... but I'm really excited to use them for TTC!

Wal-Mart was cheapest with the softcups fyi.

Also, apparently it's best for the woman to orgasm after the male. It turns out if the woman does first it can create a hostile environment for the :spermy:... I had no idea! :shrug: I figured either way was good but not according to my book... can't remember if it was TCOYF or What to Expect Before You're Expecting :shrug:

Yay yay yay that's what happened w/ me and DH!

The first time we were unprotected, I came 4 times after him, and then the second time, I came after him again! Woot woot!!!!!!

lol,,,, good to know..... ya thats where i got my soft cups too.. also they are suppost to be good for swimming

Oh and I've also read that a woman's orgasm helps pull up those little swimmers. Helps suck them in. ROFL

fyi, you don't have to orgasm at all (just him, :haha:)

I never do:blush: but it's still fun

But if you girls can have it all, by all means . . .:sex::shock::mrgreen::spermy::bfp::baby::crib:

girl i have never have either before i could care less but my hubby wants to so i do it for him.

Yay yay yay that's what happened w/ me and DH!

The first time we were unprotected, I came 4 times after him, and then the second time, I came after him again! Woot woot!!!!!!
Sounds like you're good to go then!!! :shock: They say with pregnancy a lot of women become multi-orgasmic for the first time... or if they've never had one then achieve it for the first time. I thought that was interesting too!
Oh and I've also read that a woman's orgasm helps pull up those little swimmers. Helps suck them in. ROFL
That's exactly why it's better to do it after the guy... swimmers are in and you pull them in! Otherwise apparently you can create a "hositle environment" I realize women get pregnant every day but knowing all of this, well I guess every bit helps right! :shrug:
fyi, you don't have to orgasm at all (just him, :haha:)

I never do:blush: but it's still fun

But if you girls can have it all, by all means . . .:sex::shock::mrgreen::spermy::bfp::baby::crib:
:rofl: love the smilies!!!

This is probably TMI but...
When I orgasm I laugh uncontrollably...
It freaked me out at first but I googled it and apparently it's normal. :shrug: I guess some women cry afterwards too. Something about the flood of hormones can cause either reaction. :haha::haha::haha:

A bit disappointed that AF arrived today, but I had a feeling I wasn't pg anyway so I wasn't shocked. Wondering how long it will take to get pg and how long it will be before we have a chance to ttc again.

A bit disappointed that AF arrived today, but I had a feeling I wasn't pg anyway so I wasn't shocked. Wondering how long it will take to get pg and how long it will be before we have a chance to ttc again.

so sorry hun on the :witch: it will happen when its right it will happen.

on average it can take 6 cycles i think it is to fall pregnant so don't loose hope hun :hugs:

Sorry AF arrived. :hugs: I hope it's not too long before you and your DH can ttc again.

:hugs:

Good luck for next cycle :dust:

pixie23, sorry to hear :witch: got you, but you can look forward to starting again this cycle?! :dust:

im in the tww, trying to keep busy, and not symptom check, keep feeling my boobs though in case they've got bigger/tender! :blush: i have felt nauseaous a couple of times, but i think that's cause im worrying about it!!:wacko:

anyhow, all have a great day!! :hugs::dust:

Aww sorry AF arrived Pixie! Fingers crossed it happens super quick when you reunite with DH!

:flower:

:witch: hasnt arrived this morning. I ordered some tests on Amazon last night, so when they arrive I can see me testing straight away! :haha:

Also, my daughter amazes me how she can wake up, drink 2 oz, then go back to sleep! She was only up 40mins max!!! :shock:

she might be going through a growth spurt?

Pixie used to get up - have bottle - play - back to sleep for 2 hours after only being up like an hour!

now she is awake from 7:30 - 10:30/11 before getting tired

Aww sorry to hear that Pichi, fx crossed for this cycle, or whichever cycle your DH is back for. :dust:

Good note on the whole orgasm after, we tend to switch it up so I'll keep that in mind. :)

My dog seems better but still stares at me with one eye, it is so adorable in a sad way. The medication does seem to be working though so we'll see in a few days.

........AND! Only 1 more pill to go! :) :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"