Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Just stopping back by! I had my first ultrasound today, and the actual checkup/appt with the dr tomorrow morning!!

Baby looks GREAT! Steady and strong heart beat at 152bpm and measuring right on the money at 7wks 1day!
Due date March 20th!! =)

Just had to share!!! It was soooo great seeing!! And weird knowing that it's in my belly! =) I love it!! :happydance:

That's great to hear! Congrats!

hi girls, hope you're all doing well......not been on for a few days, been busy doing my healthcare course...trying to cram 6 months of work into 2 weeks!....2 tests taken and passed, 3 more to go, 3rd tomo morn so quick visit, revision to do.....

all this studying at least is keeping me from my normal day work and its taking my mind off AF....its due tomo-sat......really keeping my fingers crossed.....ive tried to stop symptom spotting cause im sure there is plenty our bodies normally do, and we never take any notice of, and you can become obsessed with everything!....ive not noticed anything out of the ordinary symptom wise, the normal pms symptoms but then they're the same as early preg, so i guess i'll ust have to wait for a missed AF....

lots of :dust::hugs:

Good job on the ones passed so far, and good luck on the ones you have left!

Hey everyone! Welcome to ecobear!
Not been around much. Been busy..... PLANNING MY WEDDING!
Here is the link to my journal hope to be back on later with more of an update but Athena just woke up from napping.
https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/690832-kellysays2us-wedding-adventure.html

Yay! You're back! We missed you! :)

:haha: easier said than done!

Drinking beer in bed and listening to Lily Allen's The Fear on repeat while DH watches Evolution. It's a terrible habit but whenever I discover a new favourite song, I listen to it on repeat for around 2 hours :blush: This one passed me by cos we lived in NZ at that time. I heard it on TV tonight and downloaded it because the melody is gorgeous! The words are just brilliant too.

I only have a husband and a dog to listen to atm. But maybe kids. Someday.

Morning girls :wave:

Been up since 7am as Amara woke up screaming because she was cold, so she came and had a cuddle with us this morning in the duvet! She was so sweet this morning :cloud9:

Still no sign of :witch: Not sure what is going on with my body, I know I should probably go to the docs, but I always feel like I am wasting their time.

Sorry about the :bfn: HM! It'll come im sure... but POAS is so tempting especially if they are lying around the house!

Weather is naff here today, been raining for a while and has just eased off!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

:flower:

I am Cherring for you HMhttps://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/cheer.gif

Sorry about the BFN, HM. I'm trying not to poas, because I'm scared of seeing that BFN too...:cry:

Lovepurple, so glad to hear your baby is doing so well! I also immediately thought "little girl!" when I saw her heartbeat...:winkwink:

Music81, good luck with the studying!

Shabuti, why not wait until your next period is due. If it doesn't arrive, and it's still a BFN, then go the doctors? Maybe you just skipped one period? Happened alot to me when I was younger.

Gibbo, I too have that habit of putting a nice, new song on repeat over and over! :blush:

Sweetpea, I'm also just listening to kids all day. I get so upset if I try to listen to music and they yell and scream. So I rather not listen to my music during the day.

Kellysays2you, enjoy the wedding planning!!!

I'm having some bad cramping. And earlier this morning I had some spotting (TMI, sorry). Just a tiny, tiny bit, but still. I guess that means the :witch: is on her way. :cry: Not sure why she's coming a few days early. She's only due Monday. I'm still holding out hope though, because of my symptom spotting. :haha: I'm trying not to poas, but rather wait to see if the :witch: arrives or not, since pregnancy tests are so expensive in my country. Will see if I cave tomorrow morning though, if no more spotting...

Guys, I'm feeling SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo impatient to TTC...I thought it would be easier the closer I get, but it's not- it's a different type of impatient...I just can't focus on anything else the last week...how am I going to get through the next 4 weeks (and the rest!)????

hi girls,

im shattered, third exam done today,..brain overload......having a rest today from reading....AF due sat, don't feel overly pms..just tired and achy boobs but thats normal.....keep looking at the hpt in the bathroom, so tempted to use one, but really dont wanna see a neg, so im gonna wait and see if my AF is late....getting frustrated waiting now.......

kelly glad your appoint went well, hope your other one goes well too

HK sorry about the BFN

Bluehadeda, hope the spotting is implantation!!...fingers crossed, ive read its not always a wk b4 period, can be few days before.....

Sorry about the bfn, hm. :hugs:

Bluhadeda, you may have already said this, but how long did it take to conceive your other children?

Shabutie, I hope something happens soon for you. AF, BFP, somethings. :hugs:

Music81, are those college exams you're taking? I remember those. What a pain in the arse. :haha: Good luck!

It's CD31 for me. I wish AF would come already. If my body piddles around with cyle regularity, I may have to wait 3 or 4 years to try. :cry:

mouse chicky, i used to be a music teacher and at the start of the yr i changed careers and im now working in a pharmacy, im doing my healthcare advisor course, not hard, just lots to remember

i have been cooking all day, made a pot of porcupines and a peach cobbler in my cast iron.

Guys, I'm feeling SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo impatient to TTC...I thought it would be easier the closer I get, but it's not- it's a different type of impatient...I just can't focus on anything else the last week...how am I going to get through the next 4 weeks (and the rest!)????

Sorry to hear that... You'll get through it by spending hours on bnb... :) and having dtd just for fun.

i have been cooking all day, made a pot of porcupines and a peach cobbler in my cast iron.

What is a pot of porcupines?

Had a pretty good day today, tomorrow is Friday so that is always a good thing! Hope everyone enjoyed their day. :hugs:

What is a pot of porcupines?

Had a pretty good day today, tomorrow is Friday so that is always a good thing! Hope everyone enjoyed their day. :hugs:
https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/kkkkkkkk.jpghttps://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/l_R124880.jpg
Porcupines

By Sw33tp3a

Ingredients

1lb hamburger

1lb Italian sausage

2 eggs

Frozen bell peppers

1 onion (diced)

I container diced mushrooms (optional)

1 small bag of white rice uncooked

1 box French onion soup mix

Tomato sauce

I jug of tomato juice

Garlic salt to taste

optional toppings: shredded cheese and sour cream

Heat a big pot on medium fill ¾ th of the pot with 1 package of French onion soup mix, spaghetti sauce, and tomato juice. Bring to medium boil then let simmer.. Sautee the veggies in a pan till they are soft. Put half of the veggies into pot with sauce. Mix hamburger, Italian sausage, eggs, ½ sautéed veggies, 1 package of soup mix, garlic salt. Make into meat balls. Fill a cake pan with uncooked rice and drop the meat balls into the rice. Roll the around till covered. They will look like porcupines. Drop them carefully into pot. Cover and let simmer for a hour and a half till rice is cooked, stir often. Put in a bowl and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Makes great leftovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->