Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

:wave: everyone

Hope all you guys in the UK are keeping safe, my DH and I are hoping it comes to an end soon as it is our first stop on our big Europe Adventure..:nope:

Babyb54 - How are you feeling? Any major symptoms yet?..:baby:

Shabutie - Glad the :witch: turned up and you can get on with TTC..:happydance:

Mrs Gibbo - Lucky Mr Gibbo when he gets home..:winkwink:

BabyMaybe - Sounds like you had a ball with your niece and nephew..:thumbup:

AFM - Well the :witch showed up today which means that after this cycle I only have 2 left until we start TTC...:wohoo:
Well I am off for a swim and then to work, hope you all have a great day..xx

Nope.. I actually had more symptoms before my BFP.. now not too much. The only symptoms I have is that my stomach goes from STARVING to nauseous.. can't make up its mind, lol. Also having really vivid dreams every night!

But I keep POAS and the lines keep getting darker, so for now I'll just relish in feeling well.. I'm sure in a few weeks time I'll want these days back! :)

Nope.. I actually had more symptoms before my BFP.. now not too much. The only symptoms I have is that my stomach goes from STARVING to nauseous.. can't make up its mind, lol. Also having really vivid dreams every night!

But I keep POAS and the lines keep getting darker, so for now I'll just relish in feeling well.. I'm sure in a few weeks time I'll want these days back! :)

Glad to hear that you are doing well, hope the nauseous doesn't hit you too bad..:hugs:

glad you're feeling well :hugs: symptoms and nausea tend to pop up at around 6 to 8 weeks when the hormones start to peak, hopefully you'll not have it bad :flower:

Miss Redknob only two cycles left! its getting so close :happydance:

Sw33tp3a good luck, I hope you get your bfp this month :flower:

babynewbie I know what you mean those online ovulation calculators are really confusing :wacko: opks and bd'ing every other day are the way forward!

hope everyone is well today, im keeping up with u all again now that im reading the posts again lol. I ordered some OPK strip things yesterday so i can get even more excited lol waiting for AF so that i know the depo is out of my system is frustrating. It officially ran out on the 8th august, so its now just a waiting game. It could take a few months or alot longer for AF to appear. Im taking Agnus Castus and Dong Quai though to help things move along faster. Started taking a multi vitamin aswell as folic acid that ive been taking a few months.

Went to the doctors this morning and she is letting me start to come off my anti depressants, ive been on them since i was 18, so 8 years so i have to come off them really slowly. The ones im on are harmful when you are pregnant so its important that i try and come off them. They are renowned for being terrible for withdrawl but im hoping i can take things slowly. Only problem being is if i come off them and have withdrawl, thats just as bad as continuing to take them while pregnant. But ive gone from my 30mg to 20mg today so fingers crossed!

Good Luck to all the ladies TTC and in the TWW this month :dust:

This my last & most fertile day today so will be in the TWW from tomorrow :happydance:

AF is due on the 25th of August would the 22nd/23rd be to early to start testing ???

xxx

glad you're feeling well :hugs: symptoms and nausea tend to pop up at around 6 to 8 weeks when the hormones start to peak, hopefully you'll not have it bad :flower:

Yeah, my nausea right now is more like sea sickness.. not bad, just enough to put me off food, lol. I know the worst is yet to come. :dohh: Maybe I'll get lucky. :winkwink: Buut, if (probably) not, it's all for good reason, sooo.. :flower:

hope everyone is well today, im keeping up with u all again now that im reading the posts again lol. I ordered some OPK strip things yesterday so i can get even more excited lol waiting for AF so that i know the depo is out of my system is frustrating. It officially ran out on the 8th august, so its now just a waiting game. It could take a few months or alot longer for AF to appear. Im taking Agnus Castus and Dong Quai though to help things move along faster. Started taking a multi vitamin aswell as folic acid that ive been taking a few months.

Went to the doctors this morning and she is letting me start to come off my anti depressants, ive been on them since i was 18, so 8 years so i have to come off them really slowly. The ones im on are harmful when you are pregnant so its important that i try and come off them. They are renowned for being terrible for withdrawl but im hoping i can take things slowly. Only problem being is if i come off them and have withdrawl, thats just as bad as continuing to take them while pregnant. But ive gone from my 30mg to 20mg today so fingers crossed!

Good luck with the meds, hope it goes well!

This my last & most fertile day today so will be in the TWW from tomorrow :happydance:

AF is due on the 25th of August would the 22nd/23rd be to early to start testing ???

xxx

POAS! 2-3 days before might be too early, depending on how sensitive the test, but as a poas addict I say go for it, but be warned it will very possibly be bfn until the day of or after af.

Babyb54 hope the nausea doesn't get worse. It is funny tough how you notice less symptoms after knowing you are pregnant. I think before we know we symptom check like crazy and then you find out and you go back to normal a bit... ?

It's Thursday! one day closer to the weekend! Hope everyone has a good day!

xxx

WOOHOO! Good luck in the 2ww!!

As for testing, it depends on the tests. I've read that the wondfo's are really sensitive, and I got my BFP on 10 dpo (so, assuming 25th is 14dpo for you, I got my BFP on the 21st). So I say PO that S! :)

nope I don't think its too early, but then again I'm a POAS addict :haha: start testing the 22 :thumbup:

Yeah, my nausea right now is more like sea sickness.. not bad, just enough to put me off food, lol. I know the worst is yet to come. :dohh: Maybe I'll get lucky. :winkwink: Buut, if (probably) not, it's all for good reason, sooo.. :flower:

you never know, not everyone has bad morning sickness, I never threw up although I was put off food and the smell of food, I hope it doesn't get worse for you :hugs:

good luck on coming of the meds, I hope you do well on 20mg :flower:

the 2ww feels like a lifetime why does time have to go so sloooowlyyyy when your waiting for something??? :sleep::sleep:

ok i dont know what to think i know they say a line is a line but ughhh.. i took a e.p.t. this morning with fmu and i have dark thin line going virticle for the + sign i cant get my camera to focus to take a photo. dh said we will take more test on sunday so i am waiting even longer.. very hard. i want to be happy but im not sure if its a positive since its not a thick line yet. and yes it was in first 3 minutes and no i didnt take the e.p.t. apart this time :)

Screw your DH! Go get a FRER and pee on it now!! :rofl:

No, seriously..sounds very promising!! I hope you have a confident BFP soon! We can be bump buddies!! :)

i know right my husband said the same thing he said if i have a bfp then i get to start bfping he knows when one of you get yours too. i tell him becouse he see's how i get all smilly when i read the exciting posts. ;) ok here is a pic i finally got it to work
https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/pg155-1.jpg like i said its a thin but dark line

thats a positive! and a pretty good one too, mine were still pretty faint up to 5 weeks pregnant, congrats :happydance: :hugs:

thanks i soooo hope so too, the stupid darn camera keep making the flash and it would look good till it flashed in the camera and the flash would cause it to reflect off the screen.. it was like taking 50 pics to get this one:blush::dohh:
or i could have been because i fixed my camera to not flash:haha:

Thank you ladies

I cant wait to start testing :happydance:

Big Congrats Sweetpea

Babyd54 have you tried the sea sickness wrist bands they were a god send when I was pregnant they don't stop the feeling completely but makes it more bearable I was able to start eating when I had those on

xxx

Haven't yet, no.. but certainly if the nausea gets worse I'll look into it! Thanks for the tip! :)

Yay! Congrats sweetpea! :happydance: I had a feeling it'd be your month. Looking forward to seeing that line get darker and darker. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->