Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Fx'd Sweetpea and congrats! :dust:
I'd like to join. I am waiting 2 months after methotrexate so I expect ttc in October.
Welcome :wave:
I just got another box of e.p.t. but I'm gnna wait a few days till Sunday at least but I did another opk its very dark. B-) gettine a bit excited...

:hugs: Congrats on the :bfp:

I'd like to join. I am waiting 2 months after methotrexate so I expect ttc in October.

:hi: New Yorker. Did you have an ectopic? I had methotrexate for an ectopic w/twins in 09. :( Welcome to the group

I went in for a blood draw yesterday and it was under 2. I'm trying not to be sad because next cycle would be better timing anyway....but unless the two tests that were positive were defective then I probably had a chemical pregnancy...:( I keep saying everything happens for a reason and the right time for the next baby will happen when it's right.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend.
:hugs: So sorry to hear hun. It's great that you are staying positive. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason even when it seems completely unfair. :hugs:

Welcome New Yorker! You happened stumble upon the best group ever.

:hugs: cheercoach

Cheercoach - I'm sorry to hear your news :hugs: but think you are really strong for staying positive. I definitely think things happen for a reason, despite not always understanding it at the time, and I hope you get your BFP soon and when the time is right.

I went in for a blood draw yesterday and it was under 2. I'm trying not to be sad because next cycle would be better timing anyway....but unless the two tests that were positive were defective then I probably had a chemical pregnancy...:( I keep saying everything happens for a reason and the right time for the next baby will happen when it's right.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend.

:hugs:so sorry hun i hope you get a bfp on your next cycle:hugs:

Just popping by to check on any :bfp:'s.....

Congratulations Sweetpea :cloud9:

Welcome to the group New Yorker :wave:

Cheercoach :hugs: im sorry hun, fingers crossed for next cycle x

Im extremely tired this morning :sleep: me and OH went to bed last night, and i asked him to give my legs a massage as id been out all day yesterday and they were aching like mad! The leg rubbing quickly turned into :sex: After OH was moaning that he was hungry and wanted to go out and get a KFC! at 12.15am, just after we'd :sex: :haha: I said no thats a bit silly so he got up and cooked come chicken dippers instead :rofl:

CheerCoach I'm really sorry for your news hun :hugs: I hope you get your bfp soon

congrats sw33tp3a xx

:hug: cheercoach

welcome newyorker xx

hope everyone is well! im having a confusing day, my ex has found me a job working with him, and everytime i find a reason that i dont want the job, he changes it to suit lol. i have no feelings for him whatsoever, not even hatred lol, dunno what hes playing at! Im really unsure about taking the job, can you imagine taking 'orders' from ur ex! haha!

Sorry to hear that cheercoach.

Welcome New Yorker!

Know this sounds reallo silly but... how do u guys think is that best way to take a hpt? A few places I've read that the urine should be room temperature so to pee in a cup and then put tIe test in?? Also read it is best if it is ur first wee of the day. How do u POAS?! :rofl:

I bought a pack of those little 3 oz plastic cups and I pee into one of those (a new one each time, obv) and then immediately dip the stick in. If you get actual CB or FRER and the like (ie, not just the little cheapy sticks like wondfo), then you can actually just pee on those. The ICs are dip-only. I prefer dipping even my "nicer" sticks though because it's less messy. :haha:

First morning urine is good for hpt because it's usually most concentrated, but I got my BFP after holding for about 3 hours in the afternoon. FMU is NOT good, however, for OPKs, since your body processes LH in the am and you could miss your surge.. better to take those in the afternoon (again, after holding for a few hours.. I think they say 4 hours is ideal, but I often couldn't go quite that long).

peeing into a cup is easier as you know you managed to get enough pee on it, even though they say you can pee directly on to it they all say you have to pee on it for around 15 seconds and theres no way I can get it to last that long lol I use regular plastic disposable cups :flower:

Hooray!sweetp im so happy for u wish i was in ur shoes,it definitely looks likes a positive to me, my af came in last night i just pray this is my month av an appointment with my Dr tomorrow wish me luck n lots of baby dust to all those ttc.

Kitty I've never had an ex, but I would imagine it would be awkward working with one. Whatever you think's best for you professionally and personally, but I don't think I could do it.

Babyb54, thanks for the info about time of day to poas for opks. I didn't know that.

So I was bored yesterday, and with no AF, I determined that 2 weeks ago when DH and I bded w/o protection that it could have been during my fertile period. So this morning I thought I'd try out my new test (just to see how it worked. :haha:) I had no idea how tiny they were!
So, I dipped the stick and layed it down and watched for the test line. TMI:blush:, but I wiped and lo and behold.:witch::dohh:

I think it was skybluheaven that said it best: nothing can make you feel more like an idiot than your period.
It's like I had to threaten it to start. Last time I threatened it w/ ttc early. This time poas did the trick.

Unfortunately, according to my calculations, with my cycles being this long, and honestly, they are, this is my only cycle to ttc. If I do one more the due date would be in the middle of the summer.
That be said, DH, watch out. As soon as this is over, every night buddy.

Hooray!sweetp im so happy for u wish i was in ur shoes,it definitely looks likes a positive to me, my af came in last night i just pray this is my month av an appointment with my Dr tomorrow wish me luck n lots of baby dust to all those ttc.

im still not positive i am but i did the siggy so i can try and convince myself ,, only time will tell, good luck on this cycle hun..

Finally called to make my first appointment with doctor.. not only will they not see me until 8-9 weeks, but I couldn't even schedule it yet because the nurse that does wasn't there today. :dohh: Bit of an anti-climatic moment, lol.

And I'm a bit bummed I gotta wait 4-5 more weeks before I can even make sure everything is a-ok. :( Don't think I'm going to mention that I didn't O until CD21, haha. They can find out I'm a week earlier than they thought after they show me my little bean! :rofl:

Nope, no mistaking I'm pregnant I don't think...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/bfp-15dpo.jpg

:happydance:

..okay, I think I can stop peeing on these things now. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back