Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

thanks im hoping its a sicky one and they get stronger..

I agree... looks positive to me!! Congratulations! X

I just got another box of e.p.t. but I'm gnna wait a few days till Sunday at least but I did another opk its very dark. B-) gettine a bit excited...

I'm pretty bummed out that I have to work tomorrow. But I'm glad baby making commences this week. And I really miss my puppy.

I'd like to join. I am waiting 2 months after methotrexate so I expect ttc in October.

Congrats sw33tp3a!

Welcome to autumn acorns New Yorker!

thanks girls, my husband and i have decided to bd and then again tonight just becouse of the such strong opk's. and so we can cover the bases. im just afraid that the ept was a possible evap. being it being common with the blue dye tests. so im either still 10 dpo tomorrow or back to 1 dpo.. only time will tell.

I'm sure that wasn't an evap, evaps are typically colourless and look like a shadow, yours was a clear bfp :flower:

that just made me :) i hope its a great bfp and im not loosing my mind..,. after we bd im cramping all sorts,,, ? why would i have ewcm after a few days of creamy cm though... today i had ewcm. so with the positive opk made me think...hmm ovulating again..

OOOOOoooooooooooooooo Sw33tp3a!! CONGRATULATIONS thats a :bfp: :happydance:

Wecome New yorker :wave: Im sure those 2 months will fly by!

So girls, want to give me your opinions on my wedding make up... pretty please... Make up

Went to the doctors this morning and she is letting me start to come off my anti depressants, ive been on them since i was 18, so 8 years so i have to come off them really slowly. The ones im on are harmful when you are pregnant so its important that i try and come off them. They are renowned for being terrible for withdrawl but im hoping i can take things slowly. Only problem being is if i come off them and have withdrawl, thats just as bad as continuing to take them while pregnant. But ive gone from my 30mg to 20mg today so fingers crossed!

Best of luck with you medication and stay strong..:hugs:

Good Luck to all the ladies TTC and in the TWW this month :dust:

This my last & most fertile day today so will be in the TWW from tomorrow :happydance:

AF is due on the 25th of August would the 22nd/23rd be to early to start testing ???

xxx

Hope the 2WW goes quick for you. I am a POAS addict, so I normally start testing about 4 days before the :witch: is due..

i know right my husband said the same thing he said if i have a bfp then i get to start bfping he knows when one of you get yours too. i tell him becouse he see's how i get all smilly when i read the exciting posts. ;) ok here is a pic i finally got it to work
https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/pg155-1.jpg like i said its a thin but dark line

OMG that's a :bfp: Sweetpea. Like the other girls said get a FRER test...:baby:

I'd like to join. I am waiting 2 months after methotrexate so I expect ttc in October.

:wave: New Yorker, you are going to love this group..

My Dh and I will be TTC in October aswell, hopefully we can be bump buddies..:)

I just got another box of e.p.t. but I'm gnna wait a few days till Sunday at least but I did another opk its very dark. B-) gettine a bit excited...

:hugs: Congrats on the :bfp:

:hi: New Yorker. Did you have an ectopic? I had methotrexate for an ectopic w/twins in 09. :( Welcome to the group

I went in for a blood draw yesterday and it was under 2. I'm trying not to be sad because next cycle would be better timing anyway....but unless the two tests that were positive were defective then I probably had a chemical pregnancy...:( I keep saying everything happens for a reason and the right time for the next baby will happen when it's right.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend.

I went in for a blood draw yesterday and it was under 2. I'm trying not to be sad because next cycle would be better timing anyway....but unless the two tests that were positive were defective then I probably had a chemical pregnancy...:( I keep saying everything happens for a reason and the right time for the next baby will happen when it's right.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend.

Hope your next cycle is a :bfp:..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->