Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

mine like that are still white as day i took a answer plus test and it came out negative i think the other one was an evap.. my opks are still really dark though so im confused gonna wait till sunday or monday just so emo today i could cry and the drop of a hat. ughh my hubby says i have to be pregers becouse im never this way...

Well at 3 weeks pregnant you're still way early. I was 10dpo, so 3+3, when I got mine and that's pretty darn early even.. so definitely give it a few days before you lose hope. Besides, as long as :witch: stays away, you're still in it! :thumbup:

Good that you're BDing to cover your bases.. maybe this cycle was super wonky and you're actually O'ing now?

Yay sweatpea! Hope your tests get darker. fx crossed for you!

Welcome New Yorker!

Shabutie, your make-up looks really pretty! Good luck with the last details!

Cheercoach :hugs:

My DH keeps making comments about wanting to get pregnant quickly... and then not wanting to... so I got a little annoyed with him last night, and he just said 'I wouldn't mind if it happened right away' so hopefully he'll stop making comments... and we'll have a bfp soon anyways... :)

The weekend is here! Thank goodness! Hope everyone has a great one!

Well at 3 weeks pregnant you're still way early. I was 10dpo, so 3+3, when I got mine and that's pretty darn early even.. so definitely give it a few days before you lose hope. Besides, as long as :witch: stays away, you're still in it! :thumbup:

Good that you're BDing to cover your bases.. maybe this cycle was super wonky and you're actually O'ing now?

today i am 10 dpo so i know im not out till the :witch: shows... just wish i knew..

I went in for a blood draw yesterday and it was under 2. I'm trying not to be sad because next cycle would be better timing anyway....but unless the two tests that were positive were defective then I probably had a chemical pregnancy...:( I keep saying everything happens for a reason and the right time for the next baby will happen when it's right.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend.

Awwww I'm sorry!!

:hugs:

:friends:

:rofl:

sorry AF came Mouse Chickadee but looks like you are celebrating anyway? :winkwink:

mouse cheeky that sounds like hk was a few days ago on the beach cheers!!!

Good evening ladies! I had a pretty crummy day with my doctors appointment today... more about that in my journal... :(

On another note though, I went shopping for my niece and nephew today both have birthdays coming up. I got some really cute outfits for my niece. They were having a huge sale. :happydance: I purchased a really cute shiny silver piggy bank for our soon to be nursery. I put some change in it today and it was really exciting. Kind of silly to be excited but it just made me realize... "wow there will be an LO in this room some day" LOL! I finished sanding both dressers and even have all except for three drawers painted already. We picked out hardware to match the armoire. I think it's going to turn out beautiful! Can't wait to share pics.

I hope you all are having a great weekend. :dust:

Hi girls,

This could be long...

Been having a re think about TTC. I do desparatly what another child, and for A to have a sibling, but I dont think its the right time to actively try. It's not that I doubt myself as a mum and would find it too stressful, its that I dont feel OH is ready yet.

I went to my mums yesterday for about 9hours in total, and OH looked after A whilst having a friend round. I came home to find that all he had feed her was porridge for breakfast( I was still here for this), 3 yoghurts at lunch and another bowl of porridge for dinner. He never offered her any water throughout the day either. I was so upset by all of this, but because I felt sorry for A. We had melon, mango, cucumber, cheese, stuff to make sandwiches that he could of made her, and he chose the 'easy' options so that he could get straight back to playing his x-box with his friend. it was the longest time I had left A since she was born, and I honestly felt that she would be okay. i know she didnt starve and was feed some food...

Then later on, we accessed OH's online banking because somehow we went over drawn and wanted to check what was in his account (what was left was going to be used for the wedding and some food shopping leading up to the wedding) and the top thing on the statement was £17 on x-box points!!! He didnt tell me he brought them, and he knew the money was for the wedding and knew how tight money is at the moment. His reason was that he 'wanted to get something for himself' :grr: They were brought for after the wedding because he is getting this certain game! I was so upset last night and really hurt that he felt the need to lie to me and keep thing from me, and effectivly steal from our household (despite him earning it int he first place) He isnt great with money, and ive been trying for years now to get him to be better with it, and it hasnt worked. It may seem stupid, but I told him to pack up all the consoles until I feel they should be brought out again. I felt like is blooming mother, but I think it's gonna be the only way that he will focus.

I honestly dont feel we should be activly trying to get pregnant when he still hasnt got his priorities in order. He would love another child but I worry he wouldnt engage in family life and I would be left with two babies, and an unsupportive husband.
So I guess we are more NTNP. i dont want to go back onto the pill (said I cant go back on my pill I was on before because im overweight, yet I was put on it when I was over weight :wacko: ) and dont particulaly want to use condoms, as we never used them before I was always on the pill. If I do get pregnant in the comming months then we will take it in our stride and of course will be over the moon. If it doesnt happen then thats okay, it will just give OH more time to focus on the important things.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. My Nan is bringing our Order of Service round today, so Im quite excited about that!

:flower:

:hugs: Shabutie, sorry your OH is being like that, hopefully things will all work out with money and the wedding etc and you can have another baby soon enough when you know he is definitely ready :hugs:

Hi girls,

This could be long...

Been having a re think about TTC. I do desparatly what another child, and for A to have a sibling, but I dont think its the right time to actively try. It's not that I doubt myself as a mum and would find it too stressful, its that I dont feel OH is ready yet.

I went to my mums yesterday for about 9hours in total, and OH looked after A whilst having a friend round. I came home to find that all he had feed her was porridge for breakfast( I was still here for this), 3 yoghurts at lunch and another bowl of porridge for dinner. He never offered her any water throughout the day either. I was so upset by all of this, but because I felt sorry for A. We had melon, mango, cucumber, cheese, stuff to make sandwiches that he could of made her, and he chose the 'easy' options so that he could get straight back to playing his x-box with his friend. it was the longest time I had left A since she was born, and I honestly felt that she would be okay. i know she didnt starve and was feed some food...

Then later on, we accessed OH's online banking because somehow we went over drawn and wanted to check what was in his account (what was left was going to be used for the wedding and some food shopping leading up to the wedding) and the top thing on the statement was £17 on x-box points!!! He didnt tell me he brought them, and he knew the money was for the wedding and knew how tight money is at the moment. His reason was that he 'wanted to get something for himself' :grr: They were brought for after the wedding because he is getting this certain game! I was so upset last night and really hurt that he felt the need to lie to me and keep thing from me, and effectivly steal from our household (despite him earning it int he first place) He isnt great with money, and ive been trying for years now to get him to be better with it, and it hasnt worked. It may seem stupid, but I told him to pack up all the consoles until I feel they should be brought out again. I felt like is blooming mother, but I think it's gonna be the only way that he will focus.

I honestly dont feel we should be activly trying to get pregnant when he still hasnt got his priorities in order. He would love another child but I worry he wouldnt engage in family life and I would be left with two babies, and an unsupportive husband.
So I guess we are more NTNP. i dont want to go back onto the pill (said I cant go back on my pill I was on before because im overweight, yet I was put on it when I was over weight :wacko: ) and dont particulaly want to use condoms, as we never used them before I was always on the pill. If I do get pregnant in the comming months then we will take it in our stride and of course will be over the moon. If it doesnt happen then thats okay, it will just give OH more time to focus on the important things.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. My Nan is bringing our Order of Service round today, so Im quite excited about that!

Sorry to hear Shabutie. :hugs: It's unfair you to parent your child and your husband. Hopefully your actions yesterday with packing up the consoles will make him realize that family is more important! Hopefully once the wedding comes your OH will be more onboard with family life! :hugs:

Aw Shabutie, sorry to hear it, hope OH gets better with managing the funds and general kid care. Hugs!!! :hugs:

mouse cheeky that sounds like hk was a few days ago on the beach cheers!!!

Yes ma'am!!!

Good evening ladies! I had a pretty crummy day with my doctors appointment today... more about that in my journal... :(

On another note though, I went shopping for my niece and nephew today both have birthdays coming up. I got some really cute outfits for my niece. They were having a huge sale. :happydance: I purchased a really cute shiny silver piggy bank for our soon to be nursery. I put some change in it today and it was really exciting. Kind of silly to be excited but it just made me realize... "wow there will be an LO in this room some day" LOL! I finished sanding both dressers and even have all except for three drawers painted already. We picked out hardware to match the armoire. I think it's going to turn out beautiful! Can't wait to share pics.

I hope you all are having a great weekend. :dust:

Cute!! I love piggy banks!

Can't wait to see pics!

Hey girls do u know if energy drinks are terrible during TTC? The caffeine content is under 200 mg but I'm wondering about the other stuff they put in those things.

Hi girls,

This could be long...

im so sorry hun, you keep strong and dont let your gard down. my daughters father was that way the hole time we were together. i thought it was all me till i realized it wasnt a place i needed to be. if you are able to change his habits then you have alot of strength. i hope he changes for you and your little one.

I'm so sorry, Shabutie. Guys can be so headstrong and set in their ways. Maybe time will sort out things.

I know that when I first got married, every time I brought up kids, dh would be like I'll never have time for games or I'll never be able to afford the guitars I want. So we waited a couple of years and even then, I don't think he was fully ready, but he has changed a lot.

As far as taking the easy way out, I know what you mean about the food thing. What we consider the bare minimum, they consider resourceful.

Whenever the time is right for you and him, I hope another beautiful baby comes your way. :hugs:

Shabutie - Hope you OH comes around and starts to see how important family time really is...:hugs:

Never mind about my question, I just noticed on the can that it says it's not recommended for pregnant women :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->