Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

:pizza: Mmm.

Random, I know. It's late, and I'm waiting for Kara to go back to sleep. I love being a mommy.:cloud9:

Not in the best mood this morning, full story is in my journal. So annoyed at my OH! :growlmad: And were supposed to be going to a nice family BBQ today with both our parents, and i cant lift this mood! :/

Hope everyone else is ok! :flower:

I just noticed my ticker says that a symptom of 1dpo is gas-flatulence... lovely

Today I get to buy golfing clothes because apparently I am playing golf tomorrow, I have never played golf or even been on a course.... getting really nervous!

Yesterday we went to a bbq and there were around 12 children there including a 2 week old baby... and we haven't dtd for 2 days now... broody much!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I'm soooo ready to go home!! But I have 3 more hours ack!!!!!

BD tonight!!

I was trying to cut Kara's nails, and I accidently knicked her finger. :cry: It bled and bled. DH says it's a superficial cut, but I feel like hell. :( I should probably go grouse in the baby club section, but I need my girls. :hugs:
I know I'm making a big deal about it, but this has never happened before.

i did that once, it sucks. i dont trust those anymore with there little nails and they move so quickly. i finally just did the nibbling them for my babies till they got older and could stay still.

:hugs: LO's move so fast that it's bound to happen sooner or later. My sister did this to my niece when she was only a few months old... she waited forever to cut her little nails again but then my niece started scratching everyone including herself so it couldn't be put off any longer!

I'm sure your LO's finger we'll heal just fine. :hugs:

Today was the birthday party for my nephew... he turns 5 on Tuesday! We had a bowling party for the family today and will be going to Chuck E Cheese's for his birthday on Tuesday. I have to admit I've never been and am pretty excited! :rofl:

DH and I went to a cookout last night. It was at the house of his friend from work, the one I babysat the little 6 month old for. It was fun but the whole time I kept wishing we had our own LO. DH was so cute with her... she kept smiling and laughing and making faces and DH was just so amazed by her little personality. Of course he's the same with my niece and nephew but it seemed different because this little one is much smaller and now that we're soon TTC I think he feels different about babies. Like all of a sudden they're cute but they were just babies before LOL!

:hugs: LO's move so fast that it's bound to happen sooner or later. My sister did this to my niece when she was only a few months old... she waited forever to cut her little nails again but then my niece started scratching everyone including herself so it couldn't be put off any longer!

I'm sure your LO's finger we'll heal just fine. :hugs:

Today was the birthday party for my nephew... he turns 5 on Tuesday! We had a bowling party for the family today and will be going to Chuck E Cheese's for his birthday on Tuesday. I have to admit I've never been and am pretty excited! :rofl:

DH and I went to a cookout last night. It was at the house of his friend from work, the one I babysat the little 6 month old for. It was fun but the whole time I kept wishing we had our own LO. DH was so cute with her... she kept smiling and laughing and making faces and DH was just so amazed by her little personality. Of course he's the same with my niece and nephew but it seemed different because this little one is much smaller and now that we're soon TTC I think he feels different about babies. Like all of a sudden they're cute but they were just babies before LOL!

:saywhat:

Just wanted to point at that my ticker is showing only 1 WEEK UNTIL TTC!!!

:haha::happydance::wohoo:

That's all... Thanks! :haha:

Yay BabyMaybe!!! How exciting! :happydance:

And...I'd just like to point out that mine says exactly 1 months til TTC! Double yay :happydance:

Mouse chicky dont feel bad hun it happens, theyre wriggly little monkeys! :hugs:

BabyMaybe917 and Mrs_T :happydance: :yipee: :thumbup:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well...CD4...of the first cycle for TTC for me...am feeling a complete mix of emotions... less than 3 weeks until hols. And OH asked me at the weekend what type of engagement ring I want... dizzy is not close to how I'm feeling!

Sounds like us acorns have some very exciting months ahead of us!! TTC is coming so quickly.. I can't wait til there's a few more of us with bumps on the way! :)

The nurse called me back from my doctor's office this morning, so I've officially set my first scan date. Two weeks from Thursday! :) I'll only be 7 weeks (they think I'll be 8, but they didn't ask and I didn't tell that I don't think I ovulated until a week later than my LMP would show :haha:), but I should be able to see a heartbeat by then and at that point I read the chance of MC goes down to like 3-5%, so it will be such a relief if all goes well!!

Anyways, GL to all you TTC girls.. FX and lots of :dust: - I hope you all catch quick!!!

And anniepie - AH! Engagement ring!! YAY, RIGHT?! :happydance:

wow sounds exciting anniepie
BabyMaybe917 and Mrs_T ---yay cant wait for some good news comming from yall soon

babyb4-- yay i hope you post some baby ultrasound pics

good news for me my temp still keeps a rising.. so im testing at the end of the week.. unless the witch shows...

wow sounds exciting anniepie
BabyMaybe917 and Mrs_T ---yay cant wait for some good news comming from yall soon

babyb4-- yay i hope you post some baby ultrasound pics

good news for me my temp still keeps a rising.. so im testing at the end of the week.. unless the witch shows...

You mean blob ultrasound pics, haha!

Fingers and toes crossed for you, btw!!

ooooh, good luck sw33tp3a :dust:

babyb54- how exciting you've your first scan date. How come it's so early (sorry, I've not caught up on the last week's news!)

And definitely YAY for the engagement ring- hope he get's it in time for our hols in less than 3 weeks time :D Wanna come home with a sparkley on my finger...

Right, I'm off to make me a TTC journal....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->