Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

a U/S is an ultrasound no mater how little u can see they are wounderful

Sweetpea, my fingers r crossed for u!

Babyb, yay for scan date! Can't wait for the blob pics!

Anniepie, v exciting times 4 u too!

I'm off to Africa tomo! Can't wait! Plus it's our pre-baby moon!

babyb54- how exciting you've your first scan date. How come it's so early (sorry, I've not caught up on the last week's news!

In the US, 8 weeks isn't so early, actually.. it's pretty average. Mine is at 7 weeks only because based on LMP they think I'm 8 weeks. So obviously when I get in there they'll say, "Oh, you must have ovulated later..." but the scheduling from what I've read is pretty spot on. My DH's cousin who had her first last year actually had her first scan at 6+4. I don't know how UK women wait until 12 weeks! I'd definitely be one of those paying out of pocket for an early scan!

And yes, sweetpea.. I don't care if LO is just a little blob.. I'm just so excited to see his little heartbeat and to hear that all is a-ok. A little nervous that it won't be that smooth, but for now I'll just think positive..hehe. :)

Have fun Mrs. T!

Annie - I hope you go home with a sparkley too! We want to see pictures! :)

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well...CD4...of the first cycle for TTC for me...am feeling a complete mix of emotions... less than 3 weeks until hols. And OH asked me at the weekend what type of engagement ring I want... dizzy is not close to how I'm feeling!

YAY!!!!

Wow! It's about time things got to be looking up for the Autumn Acorns!

Yay, babymaybe and Mrs. T! That much closer to ttc. :happydance:

Anniepie, engagement ring coming your way, how exciting. I'm also on CD4, btw.

Babyb54, first ultrasound, hoorah. My insurance only pays for 1, so I didn't see baby until 16 weeks. I nearly died from waiting. :haha:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Babyb54, first ultrasound, hoorah. My insurance only pays for 1, so I didn't see baby until 16 weeks. I nearly died from waiting. :haha:

:gun: @ insurance company! lol.

1 ultrasound all of pregnancy! Gosh! That sounds absurd! My doctor has a machine in house and I've read she'll do them at most appointments.. though I'll know better after this first one obviously. I plan on getting one now, at 12 weeks, at 16-20... hehe. Then maybe a little less frequently I suppose. ;)

@ Sweetpea... Fx'd for you. Keep us updated! :dust:

@ babyb... I'm sure it will be the cutest blob you've ever seen! :rofl: I agree I couldn't have just 1 u/s. My insurance covers 2 and if my doctor wants more the insurance covers more they just have to pre-approve it. I'll be a high risk pregnancy though since I'm diabetic... so I'm sure I'll have more than 2.

Anyone thought about doing the 3D/4D ones? I think it'd be so neat!

So I have to share about my day. A friend came up to visit. She lives about 45 minutes from me but all of our classes are together as she's a nursing student too. Anyways, she came up to get her books, print notes, and get organized for class. We went out for lunch too. But dummy me accidentally locked my keys in the car. :dohh: So she had to take me to DH's work. I text DH and told him what happened and that he needed to leave his keys so I could get my car. DH isn't able to answer phones or leave the building unless he's on break so luckily this happened right before his break. So my friend and I finish lunch and head to DH's work. Sure enough he left his keys for me... but only the house key and not my car key!!! So my friend brought me home and I'm stuck at home for a bit now. :rofl: Not sure why DH didn't give me my car key which would have made more sense? Also, still waiting on results from my doctor about my liver enzymes. Hoping to post good news in the next hour or so. And tomorrow is my next gyno appointment! :)

I definitely want a 4d one once I'm further along! I think they're borderline creepy, lol.. but so incredibly awesome at the same time!

That's funny about your DH and the keys BabyMaybe.. men can be so :saywhat: sometimes, lol.

Thinking of you re: your doctor results.. so hoping it's just that bruise!!

So we DTD last night and used Preseed and an Instead cup! It's a bit early and I haven't O'd yet but since swimmies live for 5 days and I'm only a few days from O, it is within the realm of possibility!!

I was a bit nervous about the Instead cup, but it is super easy to use and not uncomfortable!

I'm super excited.

So we DTD last night and used Preseed and an Instead cup! It's a bit early and I haven't O'd yet but since swimmies live for 5 days and I'm only a few days from O, it is within the realm of possibility!!

I was a bit nervous about the Instead cup, but it is super easy to use and not uncomfortable!

I'm super excited.

Woot! Go spermies, go!

Ooooh, fingers crossed HM!! :dust: I've not even looked at things like preseed and cups yet...I'm a little freaked by it all to be honest, and gonna try for the first few months au natural (with the help of my bible, though...)

My brother in law proposed to his girl friend yesterday! I'm so excited that she said yes and will be joining the family! There will probably be 3 weddings in the family over the next 2 years. Looks like DH and I need to set aside more money for all of the expensive flights back to the US.

I plan on using the Instead cups too :) Already sitting in the bathroom ready to go... well I guess I need to move them to the nightstand... :haha:

I got a call from the dr's office and it turns out my enzyme was still elevated. However, the doctor checked 6 enzymes total to check my liver function. 5 were completely normal, not even borderline, and only the 1 was elevated. The dr is confident that my liver is fine. He actually thinks it might be the weight loss that is causing the elevation. He's going to have my get a liver ultrasound just to make sure everything is fine and rule out gall stones, bile duct obstruction, etc. I'm relieved that he thinks everything is fine and also relieved that he's going to check everything else just to make sure. :thumbup:

My liver u/s will be either Wednesday or Thursday and then we're going on a mini-vacation leaving Thursday night!!! Woo hoo! :):haha:

Congrats to your family, pixie!

I'm glad your tests turned out well, babymaybe. Good luck with the liver u/s. And have fun on vacation!

:dust: HK!

Woohoo BabyMaybe.. that sounds very promising!!

Congrats to your family, Pixie.. that's exciting! :)

I've determined that I really need to stop reading bad things! I've got myself all but convinced that something must be wrong with this baby.. :dohh: "Oh.. a blighted ovum.. well.. gosh.. I don't have any major symptoms yet... *squeeze boob* Hm.. that seems to hurt a little less than it did yesterday, I think.. oh no, my symptoms are fading.." lol. Jeez. September 1, hurry up!! :)

My sister-in-law moves in tomorrow. She's staying with us for 4 months while she finishes her last semester at the university (too hard to find a 4 month lease, plus it's basically free money for us). She stayed with us before and it all worked out just fine.. but she's moving into our nursery. :( lol. It makes me sad that I won't be able to do anything to the room until January. And we're keeping the pregnancy a secret for a while.. so until we decide to spill the 'bean', I'm going to have to walk on eggshells a bit at home not to slip up. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->