Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Branson, MO :) We go every year! Always stay at this great resort right on the lake. They have an awesome pool with a 15 ft waterfall. They also have these queen size poolside beds. They're great because you just get out of the pool, lay down, and sun dry!

Babyb - Stay away from Google!

Everything will be fine!

:hugs:

Babymaybe - sounds like fun!!

Pixie - yay for weddings!

Woohoo BabyMaybe.. that sounds very promising!!

Congrats to your family, Pixie.. that's exciting! :)

I've determined that I really need to stop reading bad things! I've got myself all but convinced that something must be wrong with this baby.. :dohh: "Oh.. a blighted ovum.. well.. gosh.. I don't have any major symptoms yet... *squeeze boob* Hm.. that seems to hurt a little less than it did yesterday, I think.. oh no, my symptoms are fading.." lol. Jeez. September 1, hurry up!! :)

My sister-in-law moves in tomorrow. She's staying with us for 4 months while she finishes her last semester at the university (too hard to find a 4 month lease, plus it's basically free money for us). She stayed with us before and it all worked out just fine.. but she's moving into our nursery. :( lol. It makes me sad that I won't be able to do anything to the room until January. And we're keeping the pregnancy a secret for a while.. so until we decide to spill the 'bean', I'm going to have to walk on eggshells a bit at home not to slip up. :/

:hugs: Come on Sept 1st!!! That's great of you to let your SIL stay with you! Just think of the "free money" as the nursery fund! :haha:

just a thought wish bnb had a chat box for each forum so we could chat easily... lol just a thought

I'm so glad that the results are good so far babymaybe! Enjoy your vacation!

babyb- that stinks that you'll have to keep it hush for a few months, especially since home is the one place you should be able to do whatever you want, but I agree with babymaybe, make it a baby fund! I would be itching to get into the doctor too. I'm so excited for you!

babyb- good luck with the closed words on the new bundle i know i could be able to be quite. all i talk about now is babys let alone when pregnant thats all i talk about.

Hi!!

Annipie that sounds great! Hope he pops the q soon!

Babyb, just don't leave bnb on while your sil is there! And agreed stop googling.... google has a disease for every symptom and even a disease for any lack of symptom...

Went golfing yesterday for the first time ever, and it was really fun! The weather was nice and cloudy, so we weren't dying of heat, but it wasn't raining so it was perfect. And I played not bad.... so I'm happy about that. All in all, I would definitely go again.

We dtd before and after I think I o, so now I am in the tww and already symptom spotting like crazy.. I just wish it was next week already and I could start poas since I have so many now I want to use them!

trgirl308 yay for the 2WW! :dance: it will come round soon enough, i know its so hard to not POAS though :haha: try and keep yourself distracted :)

Good luck on the tww trgirl!

babyb54, my advice is not to read about what all could happen. If you do, you'll never sleep. I'm sure bubs is fine. :hugs:

Well, off to another day of training---another Daddy-Kara day. I'm so jealous. :haha:

Ohh im such a numpty :dohh: need some help girls can you have a look at this please clicky! :flower:

As I said in that thread - my strips like that never got darker the longer I left them (after the window, of course).. they'd get lighter.. so I would take that as a positive and get to :sex:! :)

thanks hun :) just thought its my luck that i left it for 2 hours and thought it was positive but it really wasnt. But yay! :D thats the darkest ive ever had! :spermy:

Hey girls just came back from my gyno appointment. Details in my journal. Everything is good to go though. :thumbup:

Babymaybe thats great :thumbup: :)

Ok so can anyone make these next 2 weeks zooooom by?! :lol:

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I am off to work today, and have to prep for an interview tomorrow. This position is a lot closer to my house so I would really like to get it, but I am scared that with everything else going on it isn't a good idea to change jobs.... I don't know! I start school in 2 weeks... I am freaking a little. But it is my b-day soon and looking forward to poas next week... everything else will come as it comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->