Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Good luck TR!!

Negative OPK this morning, first slight sign of EWCM.

Finally have a day off tomorrow!!!

It's awfully quiet on here today! I finally got my dressers painted and in place. I have 3 drawers left on one of the dressers though and then I'll take some pics. It probably won't be until next week because of our mini-vacation! So excited to get away with DH before school starts. Our TTC date is just a few days away...
and I reminded DH that we could stop using condoms soon... TMI... he decided he was done with them now...
...so I guess kind of NTNP as of tonight and then will officially change to TTC in about a week and a half when my first TTC cycle starts!!! The 29th should be CD1 :)

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Off to change my ticker now!!! :saywhat:

Okay so changed to the TTC Autum Acorn picture... and changed my ticker too! Maybe I'm not technically trying right now since I know I'm not ovulating. But I'm NTNP in a way, right? Oh well I like the ticker... makes me feel better. Haha!

How exciting babymaybe!

Bleh, my head's getting ready to explode. Just spent 3 hours talking to our babysitters, but I'm so glad to get to know them better and happy Kara will be in a good place.

Hello ladies its been a while, finally af is gone.had an appointment with my gyno yesterday for a u.s. To check my ovulation days iv got 21st,23rd n 25th to be all over dh,i just pray this shld be my month got to be preggers before Dec it so tired of the hormonal drugs my gyno places me on,not that im giving up hopes of becoming preggers but the drugs make me sick.goodlk trgirl with ur interview n hakunamatata u almost thr best of luck to every1 ttc.

good luck Fabian! I hope you get your BFP soon! How many cycles have you been trying?

Haha my ticker says top symptom for today is gas/flatulence... have to say im definitely in that 6.6% :blush: :rofl:

Good luck Fabian :hugs:

yay babymaybe on NTNP :happydance:

Haha my ticker says top symptom for today is gas/flatulence... have to say im definitely in that 6.6% :blush: :rofl:
:haha::haha:

well I'm not sure how many dpo I am, I'm somewhere between 6dpo - 10dpo, I tested yesterday in the afternoon so it wasn't fmu and I got a bfn :( I keep thinking af is going to turn up any day now! I got a tiny drop of pink mixed with ewcm last night :/ I feel like I'm out :cry:

Hi KellyC75- good to see you back- hope you're holding up ok :hug:

well I'm not sure how many dpo I am, I'm somewhere between 6dpo - 10dpo, I tested yesterday in the afternoon so it wasn't fmu and I got a bfn :( I keep thinking af is going to turn up any day now! I got a tiny drop of pink mixed with ewcm last night :/ I feel like I'm out :cry:

implantation spotting??? :dust:

I doubt it :( I'm getting cramps too :cry::cry:

I doubt it :( I'm getting cramps too :cry::cry:

I was like that before I found out I was pregnant before- felt just like AF was about to arrive... :dust:

Hey ladies! My names Nicole, I'm 24 and we've been trying this month for #2! AF is late so far, so I've got my fingers crossed she stays away! I would love to join this group if possible? Baby dust to you all! <3

Hey ladies! My names Nicole, I'm 24 and we've been trying this month for #2! AF is late so far, so I've got my fingers crossed she stays away! I would love to join this group if possible? Baby dust to you all! <3

Welcome to Autumn Acorns :flower:

when are you going to test? fingers crossed its a :bfp:!

You never know Vaniilla! Your not out until AF is fully arrived :hugs:

Hi Coleey :wave: fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->