Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hiyas & thank you! <3

I'm a little bit scared to take a test as I didn't get a positive test until around 10 weeks with my son. I had a doctor tell me there was no way I was pregnant after a blood test as well. It's really hard waiting though!

Hiyas & thank you! <3

I'm a little bit scared to take a test as I didn't get a positive test until around 10 weeks with my son. I had a doctor tell me there was no way I was pregnant after a blood test as well. It's really hard waiting though!

Welcome! Wow, 10 weeks, that is pretty crazy! Did the doctor have any explanation as to why that would happen?

Thanks everyone, I feel a lot better this morning, gonna go into a great interview and hope that everyone I am up against is sucky. :)

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and had major pressure in that area, not quite cramps, but definitely uncomfortable... I really hope its a sign and not just my body messing with me after bc... still waiting for next week.

Hiyas & thank you! <3

Welcome! Wow, 10 weeks, that is pretty crazy! Did the doctor have any explanation as to why that would happen?

Thanks everyone, I feel a lot better this morning, gonna go into a great interview and hope that everyone I am up against is sucky. :)

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and had major pressure in that area, not quite cramps, but definitely uncomfortable... I really hope its a sign and not just my body messing with me after bc... still waiting for next week.

He thought I was having a phantom pregnancy, that it was all in my head, normal to miss my period and normal to miss it up to 6 months! It was definitely not normal for me! Was a great feeling proving them wrong! My midwife at that time was useless though too, I'm glad we moved away!!! :happydance:

I've been going through the same thing! Fingers crossed for you! :)

good luck Fabian! I hope you get your BFP soon! How many cycles have you been trying?
In April my gyno placed me on primolut N for 5dys since no af n not preggers n 3dys later af came running to me,did my usual 5 dys then on the 8th day had an hsg,then the journey into hormonal drugs began,before then I'd done hormonal test my progesterone level was low n estradiol level was average,my gyno says im not ovulating well.so far i shld say this is my 4th cycle.welcome cooley my fingers r crossed for u n goodlk to everyone ttc.

Ok ladies, I thought I was getting impatient whilst 'WTT', but now I'm in the first cycle for TTC the days are draaaaaaaaggggging...I swear I should be more than cd 7...I just want to get on and :sex: :spermy: :sex: :spermy: :sex: :spermy: :dust: :af: :test: :bfp: :baby: :crib: :wedding:

is that too much to ask???

Ok ladies, I thought I was getting impatient whilst 'WTT', but now I'm in the first cycle for TTC the days are draaaaaaaaggggging...I swear I should be more than cd 7...I just want to get on and :sex: :spermy: :sex: :spermy: :sex: :spermy: :dust: :af: :test: :bfp: :baby: :crib: :wedding:

is that too much to ask???

:haha::haha: I'm in the tww and time couldn't be going slower! I hope you get lucky this month! :dust:

Thanks Vaniilla...God knows what I'll be like in the TWW if this is what I'm like waiting for my fertile period!!

Good luck and :dust: to you!

lol anniepie, yeah TWW drags so bad, im only 1 day in and im going mad already! :haha:

Oh yeah, last month I was symptom spotting w/ headaches and nausea, of course it was nothing, but I drove myself crazy in the meantime.

Oh yeah, last month I was symptom spotting w/ headaches and nausea, of course it was nothing, but I drove myself crazy in the meantime.

:hugs: I used to be really bad, I used to shout at oh "look at my boobs, LOOK AT MY BOOBS DAMMIT, do you see any change? can you see any veins? what do you mean no look properly" :dohh: :blush::haha:

:rofl: so been there but it was my hubby that would notice not I... lol

I just found out my pregnant friend is having a girl. I'm SO frakkin jealous.

Yeah I secretly want a girl!! DH wants a boy!

I'm so jealous that if I looked in the mirror right now, I'd probably see a dark shade of green.

Oh and this is the same girl who is always "OMG we HAVE to get together and I miss you!!" but never follows through.

I'm a terrible person but I kind of hate her right now.

Usually I'm a nicer person :rofl:

Yeah I secretly want a girl!! DH wants a boy!

I'm so jealous that if I looked in the mirror right now, I'd probably see a dark shade of green.
:haha: it'll be your turn soon! then they'll all turn green when they have an angry toddler and you have a cuddly newborn :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->