Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Yeah I secretly want a girl!! DH wants a boy!

I'm so jealous that if I looked in the mirror right now, I'd probably see a dark shade of green.
:haha: it'll be your turn soon! then they'll all turn green when they have an angry toddler and you have a cuddly newborn :hugs:

Exactly!! They don't call them the terrible two's for nothing! :haha:

I'm so jealous that if I looked in the mirror right now, I'd probably see a dark shade of green.
:haha: it'll be your turn soon! then they'll all turn green when they have an angry toddler and you have a cuddly newborn :hugs:

Exactly!! They don't call them the terrible two's for nothing! :haha:

I console myself with this all the time, hahaha.

"Oh..man.. another baby on facebook. Omg she's so cute.. my uterus aches... I want one........snap out of it woman! When yours comes along they'll be pulling smooshed poop outta their carpet!!" :rofl:

It's funny babyb I'm just SO happy for you and I'm not even jealous, just excited! But I'm so upset about my friend! :haha:

whatever God gives il be glad to have but i want a boy i dnt mind having twin boys,dh wants either but if we have a girl i dnt think anyone will notice me in my home,u need to see ow dh treats his two yr old niece when she comes to spend sometime with us,he feeds her,bath her,she never allows me touch her except when dh goes out n we left alone to watch cartoons on tv.

whatever God gives il be glad to have but i want a boy i dnt mind having twin boys,dh wants either but if we have a girl i dnt think anyone will notice me in my home,u need to see ow dh treats his two yr old niece when she comes to spend sometime with us,he feeds her,bathes her,gives her all his attention, she never allows me touch her except when dh goes out n we left alone to watch cartoons on tv.

good luck to all in the tww or with AF around the corner!

welcome nicole!

So funny, you guys, yeah, you envy the babies but then remember your turn will be sweet justice. I look at my 2 year niece, look back at my loving, smiling 6 month old, and say "Don't ever change." :haha:

*Shuffles slowly back into the group* Hi, girls. I've totally been MIA for quite a while now. DH and I went through some funky stuff re:TTC over the past month or so. Details in my journal for anyone who wants to know.

The real news is... DH said we could start trying whenever I was ready. :yipee: So can I come back now? :blush:

I've missed my AA girls. :friends: :hugs:

*Shuffles slowly back into the group* Hi, girls. I've totally been MIA for quite a while now. DH and I went through some funky stuff re:TTC over the past month or so. Details in my journal for anyone who wants to know.

The real news is... DH said we could start trying whenever I was ready. :yipee: So can I come back now? :blush:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I just realized I'm on CD12.... isn't this when I should start using my OPKs?

Welcome back!! :happydance:

So ladies I cried. Yup. Cried because I'm that disappointed about not TTC this month. And took a hot shower.

:hugs: HM! Don't cry, lovey. Just think - we'll be properly TTCing together next month!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->