Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi girls :wave:

Hope your all keeping okay, do we have anymore :bfp:?

Im really sorry I havent been on here that much, so much to plan for the wedding, and OH's family are causing us problems (19days before we marry) tomorrow im going up to London to Madame Tussuads and London dungeons and then on Saturday is my hen night party at home, so super busy weekend!

I Havent been thinking about NTNP/TTC since me and Oh ahd the big chat, its not really something want to think about too much. Oh is getting better and we've put things in palce to make sure OH does his bit round the house, so things are on the up. I probably wont check in until next week, but I always think about you girls! :hugs:

We miss you but I completely understand how stressful and crazy the last few weeks leading up to your wedding are. :hugs: Don't leaving us hanging for too long, tho!!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Coleey!

It's nice to hear from you shabutie! I hope all of your wedding plans are falling into place.

MackMomma - I'm so glad that you're back, I was so happy when I read your journal!

Hakunamatata- :hugs: hun! We'll all get there together.

Shabutie I hope your day out goes well tomorrow :flower:

I have big news!!!! we're back on for ttc!!! me and oh were talking about school fees for Rowan as thats been the only thing stopping us from ttc but we've decided that before year 1 they don't actually do any learning its just the same as any other nursery we'll be able to keep him at the childminders and the baby would be able to go to the same one so they could be together while I'm at uni :flower: :happydance:

September is going to be such a big month for the Acorns! I found out today that DH and I will be living together in September. As of right now, we should be together before I O for september! The chances will be slim, so I'm not really even thinking that conception will happen in spetember, but being with DH again means getting a chance to consistently ttc for a few months! :cloud9:

Vanilla - that's great news!! Horay!!!

Pixie - you are too sweet. :cloud9:

September is going to be such a big month for the Acorns! I found out today that DH and I will be living together in September. As of right now, we should be together before I O for september! The chances will be slim, so I'm not really even thinking that conception will happen in spetember, but being with DH again means getting a chance to consistently ttc for a few months! :cloud9:

I have big news!!!! we're back on for ttc!!! me and oh were talking about school fees for Rowan as thats been the only thing stopping us from ttc but we've decided that before year 1 they don't actually do any learning its just the same as any other nursery we'll be able to keep him at the childminders and the baby would be able to go to the same one so they could be together while I'm at uni :flower: :happydance:

Lots of exciting news today!! Yay!!!!!! :happydance:

It's great to hear from you mackmomma!

Yay for ttc, vanilla!

I'm glad you and your oh are going to be together in September, pixie!

Shabutie, I'm happy for you that your oh is coming around with the housework. Have fun with all the pre-wedding excitement!

I hope I didn't forget anything, but I probably did. :dohh:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you Pixie! Great news you are living together again :)

Ahh how exciting Vaniilla!!

Im loving all the good things going on for the acorns! :happydance: :friends:

*Shuffles slowly back into the group* Hi, girls. I've totally been MIA for quite a while now. DH and I went through some funky stuff re:TTC over the past month or so. Details in my journal for anyone who wants to know.

The real news is... DH said we could start trying whenever I was ready. :yipee: So can I come back now? :blush:

I've missed my AA girls. :friends: :hugs:

:yipee: weve missed you in here too :)

So ladies I cried. Yup. Cried because I'm that disappointed about not TTC this month. And took a hot shower.

:hugs::hugs: It will happen hun!

:happydance: Thats brilliant!

:happydance: Thats great news fingers crossed hun!

I have to say all this good news has really cheered me up this morning :D im so excited for everyone! I do love my acorns :flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

So much good news to log on to see this morning :D

Yay for all of us Acorns, and :dust: to all...predicting lots of :bfp:s next month...

Afterall, September is really the start of Autumn...

Just found this....

How to POAS -

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 6...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 7...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 8...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 10...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 11...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 12...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 13...Throw stick away.

Step 14...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 15...Repeat Steps 13 and 14 the rest of the day!

:rofl: :rofl:

And more :haha::haha:

You know you're TTC when...

- the Big 'O' no longer refers to orgasm, but instead to ovulation

- you show everyone who will look at your bbt charts

- every twinge is a potential sign: ovulation pain OR perhaps implantation

- it no longer strikes you as the least bit odd to check out at the pharmacy with both HPTs and tampons in your cart.

- you schedule your social events around your ovulation day

- if your OPK comes up +, you cancel all social engagements that night so you can BD & lie with your legs elevated and butt up in the air afterwards

- you talk using mysterious acronymns that only your ttc buddies understand: ttc, BD, ewcm, bbt, opk, 2ww

- your morning motto is: "Don't talk to me until I've taken my temperature"

- you take your temperature more than once a day (committed TTCer)

- you refuse to finish decorating that 3rd bedroom in your new house, because you can't stand the thought of getting it just the way you want it only to have to tear it apart next month in order to make room for the nursery you'll be needing.

- you put off buying any fall/winter clothes, because you hope they won't fit by the time the weather gets cooler.

- you clip coupons for OPKs and HPTs

- your doctor says, "Now take these home and inject this needle into your stomach every day" and you don't even flinch.

- you spend more on OPKs, HPTs, and fertility supplements than you do on clothes

- the thought of nausea makes your heart skip a beat!

- you make a mental note of what day of your cycle it is before you say "ok" to a drink

- you get sick but make sure you can take the medicine in case you are pregnant...and would rather stay sick if you can't take the medicine..

- you finally look forward to mornings! Another opportunity to take and record your temp!

- you refer (and think) of your husband, not as his real name, but as the letters "DH" in real life

- you suffer silently from Infertility Vision (IV) - defined as the ability to see pink lines that nobody else can see. It's a very common condition among POASers during the days leading up to the official test day. Research is still being done, but at present there is no cure for it!

Just found this....

How to POAS -

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 6...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 7...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 8...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 10...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 11...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 12...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 13...Throw stick away.

Step 14...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 15...Repeat Steps 13 and 14 the rest of the day!

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is me all over (although i've not yet taken one appart...yet...I just hide it in a drawer and go back to it all day, even though I'm not meant to read it after 10 mins!!)

And more :haha::haha:

- you put off buying any fall/winter clothes, because you hope they won't fit by the time the weather gets cooler.

- you refer (and think) of your husband, not as his real name, but as the letters "DH" in real life

All those are soooo true too, but the two I've quoted above- I saw a GORGEOUS fitted coat I really wanted, and OH loved too...but I wouldn't buy it in case I got pregnant straight away and wouldn't be able to wear it...but in reality, I'll at least be able to wear it until xmas...perhaps longer...OK, I'm gonna go shopping :D

And I called my OH "OH" to my sister the other day and she was :saywhat::saywhat:

:rofl:

:haha: i love them theyre all so true for me, especially planning things arounds ovulating/testing/being pregnant :lol:

:rofl: thats made my morning :rofl:

I have some ebay cheapies that are supposed to arriving between 7 - 14 working days, its been 9 working days already so I hope they arrive soon :( On their tracking website it says

15/08/2011: Sent off from HongKong post office

I hope that doesn't mean 14 working days from the 15th!!!! there is no way in hell I'll be able to wait that long :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->