Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

speak of the devil it just came in the post :wacko: and its a :bfn: :cry: I think thats me out this month :cry:

Awww :hugs: When's AF due? It's not over till the witch shows...

:hugs: thanks but it probably would have shown up by now :cry: its due in 2 - 6 days :cry:

you never know...some ladies just don't show up for ages...even after AF has shown up. And if it's closer to 6 days when you're due, it's still pretty early... PMA PMA... and buckets of :dust:

You never know hun, took me ages to get a positive with my son! Have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

vanilla what cd are you i am on cd28 today still bfns too but i dont feel AF is anywhere near at the moment.crazy if ya ask me... good luck hun...

vanilla what cd are you i am on cd28 today still bfns too but i dont feel AF is anywhere near at the moment.crazy if ya ask me... good luck hun...

I'm on CD 33, my shortest cycles are 33, my longest are 39 days so who knows, I've been feeling crampy for a couple of days, if AF is going to come I just want her to get here now so I can get on with next cycle :nope:

I hope its a bfp for you hun :hugs:

I paid for a pregnancy ebay reading earlier and its same day reply so waiting to see what it says :haha:

So much good news to log on to see this morning :D

Yay for all of us Acorns, and :dust: to all...predicting lots of :bfp:s next month...

Afterall, September is really the start of Autumn...

Oooo I'm liking how you're thinking!! :happydance: :dust: to all my girls for our :bfp:!!!

I'm on CD 33, my shortest cycles are 33, my longest are 39 days so who knows, I've been feeling crampy for a couple of days, if AF is going to come I just want her to get here now so I can get on with next cycle :nope:

I paid for a pregnancy ebay reading earlier and its same day reply so waiting to see what it says :haha:

Pshaw you still have like a whole week before you're out!! :hugs: Like annie said, it's not over til :witch: shows her ugly face. You might still be too early to get a BFP, even on a FRER. :hugs:

So, girls, I'm still on :cloud9: about TTC next month!! It still seems a little surreal to me. I'm all excited and scared and nervous and you name it and that's me! :haha:

Babynewbie, those are HILARIOUS. You made my morning. :hugs:

Ohhhh what is this reading? Got me curious haha!
I'm 3 days late and no sign of AF yet, might go buy some tests tomorrow. Is it cheaper to buy online?

Fingers crossed vanilla!

One day closer to ttc/:bfp:!!!

CD7 for me; pretty sure AF's over. I'm looking forward to bding au natural tonight. ;) No where near ovulation but practice makes perfect. :rofl: I guess I'll start opk on cd10. Would that be about right? My cycle is usually long but I don't want to take any chances.

I think starting OPKs anywhere from CD10-12 works well, unless you know you ov earlier than that. :)

Ohhhh what is this reading? Got me curious haha!
I'm 3 days late and no sign of AF yet, might go buy some tests tomorrow. Is it cheaper to buy online?

Its this lady I found on ebay, its a reading for £3 and its supposed to tell you when you'll get pregnant, how labour will go and the birth weight, probably nonsense but fun especially if AF is just around the corner :flower:

I always buy pregnancy tests online, look at how cheap you can get them for!
ebay tests

I've got my fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

I ordered 5opks for next cycle no idea if that will be enough, never used them before either :wacko: I've used up all my money for the week so thats all I could get :rofl:

So much good news to log on to see this morning :D

Yay for all of us Acorns, and :dust: to all...predicting lots of :bfp:s next month...

Afterall, September is really the start of Autumn...

Oooo I'm liking how you're thinking!! :happydance: :dust: to all my girls for our :bfp:!!!

Pshaw you still have like a whole week before you're out!! :hugs: Like annie said, it's not over til :witch: shows her ugly face. You might still be too early to get a BFP, even on a FRER. :hugs:

So, girls, I'm still on :cloud9: about TTC next month!! It still seems a little surreal to me. I'm all excited and scared and nervous and you name it and that's me! :haha:

Babynewbie, those are HILARIOUS. You made my morning. :hugs:

really exited we'll all be ttc together :drunk:

here is my reading for anyone interested :flower:

I am seeing a wee girl for you. She's very bonnie.

I feel she will be conceived in late December.

I feel this will be a sense of completion for you. I feel that you will also be very proud.

She will weigh approximately 8lb and will be very noisy

@ vanilla i pray its me,but i really want a bfp before Dec. Thanks seer.

Cd13, negative OPK again, wondering when the heck I do O.

I didn't get my stupid +opk until CD21! I was ready to cry and scream on CD20.

Any idea how long your cycles are normally-ish? Or is that 27 days in your ticker correct? If it is, you should be O'ing any day now.. maybe just have a shorter than 14-day LP. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->