Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Aw, so glad you could share that with someone IRL, MM! I bet that's so wonderful. We've kept it completely hush, so everyone is going to be floored. My mom is the ONLY one who had any inclination that we were going to be TTC..but we had told her Feb and never re-updated when we moved it up. My bestie who has a 10 month old knows I'm broody, but she thinks well into next year or later before we'd start trying. I'm kind of excited to really surprise everyone. ;)

And yes, that must mean I'm more pregnant than I was. Maybe they're multiplying. :rofl:

and POAS is so hard not to be when ttcing.so i support you,,,,

I'm not TTC anymore. :dohh: The damn test line is now 3x as dark as the control, hahaha.

I hadn't POAS in like 12 days. I was going through withdrawal. :rofl:

That must mean you're extra pregnant!!

I can't stop looking at crochet! and I found this which is sooooooo frickin' cute!

https://crochet.craftgossip.com/files/2011/07/cro-globe-RH-0711.jpg

That is super cute!

Had my dating scan today Girls & im due 1st March :baby: All looked well with LO :thumbup:

Still thinking of you all & sprinkling baby dust to all that need it :dust:

Yay!!!! So glad all is well w/ you and LO!

Your test isn't overkill IMO babyb54. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 5 weeks. ;)

Had my dating scan today Girls & im due 1st March :baby: All looked well with LO :thumbup:

Still thinking of you all & sprinkling baby dust to all that need it :dust:

:cloud9: Glad LO is growing nicely, im going to take a random guess and say its a girl! :flower:

I can't stop looking at crochet! and I found this which is sooooooo frickin' cute!

https://crochet.craftgossip.com/files/2011/07/cro-globe-RH-0711.jpg

that is really cute!!! :cloud9:

So I finally got to tell my bestie that we're TTC next month!! :happydance: She's so excited for us, it's nice to have someone on my side IRL too. :cloud9: Her and her finacee are coming over later to watch a movie and I'm sure we'll talk more than watch. :haha:

thats great :hugs: It's nice to be able to have all people IRL to share all this excitement with :happydance:

COME ON AF, GO AWAY ALREADY I WANT TO START DTD ALREADY, can you tell I'm getting impatient? :haha: taking lo to the childminders now for another settling in session, hope everyone is have a good day :flower:

BabyB, I would probably keep poas here and there until I saw the doctor, especially with the ic I think I'm a little paranoid. And I imagine I will find it fun to keep seeing the two lines. :)

I can't keep anything quiet, almost everyone including our parents know we are ntnp... chances are it will take us about 2 days once we get the news for all of our family and friends to know. I know my DH can't keep it quiet either so.... meh, I don't mind ppl knowing for now, we'll see how it goes!

Vanilla how long does af usually last? lots of :dust: for your next cycle!

KellyC glad to hear things went well! :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

AF usually lasts 5 days in total so it should be going soon :flower:

We won't be telling anyone we're ttc, we're dreading telling family once we find out as they'll be negative about it to start with :dohh: we'll be telling family at 12 weeks and we'll be putting an announcement on fb so that distant relatives can find out after the 20 week scan :flower:

Look what just came in the post! :happydance:
my opks and pregnancy tests for next cycle are here and so is the wool, I think I'll order a single hook for the project so that it arrives on time :haha:

Attachments

• Photo 136.jpg
    Photo 136.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo 135.jpg
    Photo 135.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies! I'm back from Africa, had an amazing time! I've only caught up on the last ten pages so hope I've not missed too much!

I'm loving the craft mania btw! I don't know how to knit or anything but after seeing the cute bits and bobs you've posted beginning to think I should learn! That acorn is mega cute too and love the banner vanilla!

Congrats on the scan Kelly!

Oooh, yay for wool and OPKs!!! I'm off out to get my hooks and wool this weekend...

I've not tried OPKs yet- just sticking with the temping and charting... But I've such an urge to POAS, I nearly went an bought some yesterday, especially as I'm approaching O and really want to catch this month (if I don't, the next few months aren't looking good for me :cry: ) I resisted, though, as I did say I won't use OPKs unless I have a problem catching immediately...

Welcome back Mrs_T! Glad you had fun :D Now get the darned drugs out your system so you can come join us in TTC :D

MM set up a group on Ravelry for all the crafty stuff, and there are a few ladies who are novices- she's gonna do some 'workshops'- you should join if you wanna learn...

I just joined Ravelry! I have no idea how to knit or crochet or my way around the site but i joined! Gonna look for you all now..... :)

6 weeks today!
1 week until my first scan!
AND I started my very last semester of school.

Dang it's a good day.

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

congrats on reaching 6 weeks babyb!

https://imagefiles.findimage.net/images/good_day_graphics/happy_thursday/x100s71hl6o_thu4.gif

Exciting stuff babyb!!

Ravelry ladies - I have been knitting daily! My "baby blanket" is more starting to resemble a twin sized comforter. I clearly cast on too many stitches. But I've been thinking about it, and rather it being a baby blanket, it will be a giant blanket to wrap around me and LO. It's amazingly soft. I'm also working on a scarf to give to my dad for Christmas. The original plan had been for LAST Christmas but I had stopped knitting for a while. I'm totally back into it now. I like knitting while watching tv. Sometimes I chill w/ DH, but what I really like to do is escape to our bedroom and watch chick shows!! I have been watching "Pregnant and..." Some of the stories are "pregnant and in jail", "pregnant and homeless", "pregnant and addicted to methadone", "pregnant and 55 years old".... my jaw kind of drops while I watch these shows. It makes me grateful for the roof over my head and the fact that my life is going pretty well.

AF usually lasts 5 days in total so it should be going soon :flower:

We won't be telling anyone we're ttc, we're dreading telling family once we find out as they'll be negative about it to start with :dohh: we'll be telling family at 12 weeks and we'll be putting an announcement on fb so that distant relatives can find out after the 20 week scan :flower:

Look what just came in the post! :happydance:
my opks and pregnancy tests for next cycle are here and so is the wool, I think I'll order a single hook for the project so that it arrives on time :haha:

We aren't telling our families we're TTC either. We've told our close friends (another couple) but that's it. I have already decided that no one (expect said couple) is going to know until at least 10 weeks. We might tell his family at 8 weeks just because they live close and would know something was up. My mom isn't going to know until our first scan. I want to send her the scan pic in a "I love you, Grandma" card. :cloud9: My mom got totally gipped out of the whole becoming-a-grandmother experience when my baby brother got his 16 year old gf pregnant.... he wasn't even going to tell mom about it until after the baby was born, but I MADE him. :growlmad: I'll stop there, I could go on and on about that situation.

Eeekk I'm excited to start on our cloths!! Please, anyone who wants to join in here's the link again: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/autumn-acorns. We'll be starting our first project soon!

Hello ladies! I'm back from Africa, had an amazing time! I've only caught up on the last ten pages so hope I've not missed too much!

I'm loving the craft mania btw! I don't know how to knit or anything but after seeing the cute bits and bobs you've posted beginning to think I should learn! That acorn is mega cute too and love the banner vanilla!

Congrats on the scan Kelly!

Oooo Africa... how awesome. I'll bet you got some great pictures.

I just joined Ravelry! I have no idea how to knit or crochet or my way around the site but i joined! Gonna look for you all now..... :)

Yay!! :happydance:

6 weeks today!
1 week until my first scan!
AND I started my very last semester of school.

Dang it's a good day.

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

HOLY SMOKES are you really already 6 WEEKS?? :shock: :happydance:

Everything arrived! I'm practicing foundation chains at the moment :) trying to keep the tension even which I'm finding the most difficult! :( I'll get there I'm sure!

Exciting stuff babyb!!

Ravelry ladies - I have been knitting daily! My "baby blanket" is more starting to resemble a twin sized comforter. I clearly cast on too many stitches. But I've been thinking about it, and rather it being a baby blanket, it will be a giant blanket to wrap around me and LO. It's amazingly soft. I'm also working on a scarf to give to my dad for Christmas. The original plan had been for LAST Christmas but I had stopped knitting for a while. I'm totally back into it now. I like knitting while watching tv. Sometimes I chill w/ DH, but what I really like to do is escape to our bedroom and watch chick shows!! I have been watching "Pregnant and..." Some of the stories are "pregnant and in jail", "pregnant and homeless", "pregnant and addicted to methadone", "pregnant and 55 years old".... my jaw kind of drops while I watch these shows. It makes me grateful for the roof over my head and the fact that my life is going pretty well.
awww that sounds really cute :flower: I love watching chick shows too and yea those programs are always so odd! I watched one recently called I didn't know I was pregnant, this woman on it was told she couldn't have kids so they adopted then years later she gets pregnant but she didn't know until she went into pre-term labour and ended up having 2 strokes and a heart attack :wacko: she didn't know she had a baby or given birth til she was out of a coma, crazyyyyyy!!!!

Everything arrived! I'm practicing foundation chains at the moment :) trying to keep the tension even which I'm finding the most difficult! :( I'll get there I'm sure!
Tension is my biggest trouble with knitting :cry: I can never get it right, how on earth do you ladies do it?!??!

We aren't telling our families we're TTC either. We've told our close friends (another couple) but that's it. I have already decided that no one (expect said couple) is going to know until at least 10 weeks. We might tell his family at 8 weeks just because they live close and would know something was up. My mom isn't going to know until our first scan. I want to send her the scan pic in a "I love you, Grandma" card. :cloud9: My mom got totally gipped out of the whole becoming-a-grandmother experience when my baby brother got his 16 year old gf pregnant.... he wasn't even going to tell mom about it until after the baby was born, but I MADE him. :growlmad: I'll stop there, I could go on and on about that situation.

Eeekk I'm excited to start on our cloths!! Please, anyone who wants to join in here's the link again: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/autumn-acorns. We'll be starting our first project soon!

I bet your mum will love getting that card! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->