Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

first day of school for me too! :haha: My fourth graders are sweet.
:hugs: HK.
Good luck with everything Shabutie!

My opk line is a lot darker than yesterday; not as dark as the test line, but I'm going to go ahead and cover my bases. :blush:

I've been reading, but I didn't make a note in my head of what to respond to. My brain is all over the place!

HK- its still early :hugs:
lol gibbo me too me too
i got a glue gun so i can make my flowers for my yarn wreath, and more yarn to do my fall ones and when i got home i ended up Croshaing instead. lol

6 weeks today!
1 week until my first scan!
AND I started my very last semester of school.

Dang it's a good day.

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

I can't believe how fast it is going..How are you feeling? Any major symptoms yet? Can't wait to see the photo of your little beany..

We aren't telling our families we're TTC either. We've told our close friends (another couple) but that's it. I have already decided that no one (expect said couple) is going to know until at least 10 weeks. We might tell his family at 8 weeks just because they live close and would know something was up. My mom isn't going to know until our first scan. I want to send her the scan pic in a "I love you, Grandma" card. :cloud9: My mom got totally gipped out of the whole becoming-a-grandmother experience when my baby brother got his 16 year old gf pregnant.... he wasn't even going to tell mom about it until after the baby was born, but I MADE him. :growlmad: I'll stop there, I could go on and on about that situation.

Eeekk I'm excited to start on our cloths!! Please, anyone who wants to join in here's the link again: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/autumn-acorns. We'll be starting our first project soon Yay!! :happydance:

That is such a sweet idea, I'm sure your mum is going to love it..

Hi girls! :wave:

Only caught up on a few pages... Everyone's knitting? I cant at all, that mobile thing was super cute!

Kelly, glad all went well with your scan, bet it was super exciting to see baby have a wriggle about! :cloud9:

Miss you all girls! 12 days till I marry so no doubt I'll be back in here a bit more in about 2 weeks. Me and OH are still NTNP atm, but will be interesting to see if my period is as late as last month, as long as it isnt any earlier as I dont fancy being having AF wearing a white dress!

:flower: :friends: :pizza: :drunk: :friends: :flower:

12 days how exciting, hope you have a wonderful day..:hugs:

:hugs: HK hopefully just testing too early! :dust:

I've just caught up on the last few pages. I've been very busy this week. Getting back from vacation, buying a new car :haha: we went with the 2011 Mazda CX-7 afterall. DH gets a discount through his work so we pay what the dealer pays to get the car. And got another $500 off that! :yipee: It's an amazing car! I love it! Now I have to sell my car though. So hopefully that happens fast. Also, school starts next week for me. I'm nervous, anxious, scared... pretty much all emotions right now! I always freak out until the first exams are over and I know what to expect. So until then I will be a nervous wreck... who am I kidding? After them I will still be a nervous wreck! And to throw in TTC on top of it! DH is really worried I'll get too stressed out this semester and have too much on my plate especially if I do get a :bfp: right away. I can handle it though. I know I can... just feeling a lot of anxiety right now.

I hope all is well with everyone! :dust: to all!!!

Congrats on the new car hope you sell the old one fast.

Sorry about the :bfn: HM hope that i is just too early..:hugs:

AFM, had a really busy day at work today but I love my job so much which is crazy to say considering what I do..:blush:

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend..xx

Shabutie I'm really exited for you! not long to go now :happydance:

ok so I got bored earlier and couldn't find my knitting needles so I tried using oh's chopsticks and I must say they're not too bad for knitting :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BFN. Too early to test anyway plus DH and I haven't been able to BD since he got sick but I thought I'd POAS anyway. I feel kind of dumb. And disappointed.

Don't feel dumb...I POAS last week just after AF finished...and we'd not had unprotected sex that cycle...THAT's dumb :dohh:

6 weeks today!

Dang it's a good day.

Already?? That's so exciting... :happydance:

Only caught up on a few pages... Everyone's knitting? I cant at all, that mobile thing was super cute!

Kelly, glad all went well with your scan, bet it was super exciting to see baby have a wriggle about! :cloud9:

Miss you all girls! 12 days till I marry so no doubt I'll be back in here a bit more in about 2 weeks. Me and OH are still NTNP atm, but will be interesting to see if my period is as late as last month, as long as it isnt any earlier as I dont fancy being having AF wearing a white dress!

Gosh- so soon...!! When are you due AF? Perhaps you'll be able to tell OH some good news on your wedding day... :D

I can't believe how quick the last few months has gone...seems just like yesterday that we were all obsessing about WTT..and here we are trying and even already scanning etc...can't quite beieve it. I keep having these moments of panic at the thought of getting pregnant this month...not panic in a "I don't wanna be pregnant" kinda way, or "I'm not ready"...more cos it all seems so surreal...we're actually going for it...CRAZY stuff...!?!?!

Congrats Babyb that's great news! Can't wait to see the scan pics!

Shabutie good luck with the last details and take the time to enjoy yourself!!

HM.. don't worry I poas even when I know there is no way it is going to work... just can't help it sometimes!

Super happy it is Friday! Off to work, we are having a jeans day! Then home and SLEEP!!! Happy Friday everyone!

I think I'm crochet obsessed already! Close my eyes and all I can see is my hands doing single chains!:haha: I must have an addictive personality!

Hehe, welcome to the dark side.... :haha:

Shabutie I'm really exited for you! not long to go now :happydance:

ok so I got bored earlier and couldn't find my knitting needles so I tried using oh's chopsticks and I must say they're not too bad for knitting :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BFN. Too early to test anyway plus DH and I haven't been able to BD since he got sick but I thought I'd POAS anyway. I feel kind of dumb. And disappointed.

Don't feel dumb...I POAS last week just after AF finished...and we'd not had unprotected sex that cycle...THAT's dumb :dohh:

6 weeks today!

Dang it's a good day.

Already?? That's so exciting... :happydance:

Gosh- so soon...!! When are you due AF? Perhaps you'll be able to tell OH some good news on your wedding day... :D

I can't believe how quick the last few months has gone...seems just like yesterday that we were all obsessing about WTT..and here we are trying and even already scanning etc...can't quite beieve it. I keep having these moments of panic at the thought of getting pregnant this month...not panic in a "I don't wanna be pregnant" kinda way, or "I'm not ready"...more cos it all seems so surreal...we're actually going for it...CRAZY stuff...!?!?!

I know, annie, it seems so surreal sometimes. Like I"m just waiting for this AF to come and go and then... :baby:OMG:pink:OMG:blue:OMG:baby: :yipee:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm TERRIFIED of the reality of being pregnant. It's always put me off a bit, the thought of something growing inside you. It's the most natural and yet unnatural thing to me. I have these fears about doing something wrong, like eating a cold cut sandwich and getting a funky virus that kills my baby. Or slipping and falling on accident and hurting my baby. Or drinking that one glass of wine in your third tri that every says is OK and then my baby comes out with FAS. :cry: All irrational fears, I know, but I still can't help it. Babies I can handle, I've been there and done that with LOs. But I've never been PREGNANT before, not even a chemical or a scare, really. Scary stuff, IMO.

I should correct that to say I have to sell my old car... in case anyone reads that like I did and it seems like I just got a new car but already have to sell it. :dohh:

Also, this car passed the carseat test with flying colors! And it's got a ton of safety features too. :yipee:
Congrats on the new car! we're hopefully getting a new one after new year :D

don't feel bad, that is tooooo early as you know :hugs: I hope you get your bfp next week! :happydance:

first day of school for me too! :haha: My fourth graders are sweet.
:hugs: HK.
Good luck with everything Shabutie!

My opk line is a lot darker than yesterday; not as dark as the test line, but I'm going to go ahead and cover my bases. :blush:

Get BD'ng!!!! :happydance: lots of baby dust for everyone :dust:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm TERRIFIED of the reality of being pregnant. It's always put me off a bit, the thought of something growing inside you. It's the most natural and yet unnatural thing to me. I have these fears about doing something wrong, like eating a cold cut sandwich and getting a funky virus that kills my baby. Or slipping and falling on accident and hurting my baby. Or drinking that one glass of wine in your third tri that every says is OK and then my baby comes out with FAS. :cry: All irrational fears, I know, but I still can't help it. Babies I can handle, I've been there and done that with LOs. But I've never been PREGNANT before, not even a chemical or a scare, really. Scary stuff, IMO.

its only natural to be scared, we're trying for our second but I'm still scared and worried! its all a part of our maternal instincts :hugs: once you're pregnant the whole idea of it will become more easy to take in :flower:

I'm watching a documentary atm and its really disturbing! its called Munchausen moms and its women that make their kids as sick as possible so that they can get attention and sympathy :nope:

Yeah, it's called Munchausen by Proxy. Parents make their kids sick so they get attention from the doctors and the community. Its a sick psychological disease that my MIL borderlines on. She'd never do anything to intentionally make her kids sick, but she wouldn't do much to prevent it from happening either. So, so sad....

Yeah, it's called Munchausen by Proxy. Parents make their kids sick so they get attention from the doctors and the community. Its a sick psychological disease that my MIL borderlines on. She'd never do anything to intentionally make her kids sick, but she wouldn't do much to prevent it from happening either. So, so sad....

thats really sad :nope: the one they're showing on the tv was filmed pulling out her sons oxygen tubes and blowing into his feeding ones, she did it to a newborn son and he turned to a vegetable because of brain damage and another one died at home :nope:

thats really sad :nope: the one they're showing on the tv was filmed pulling out her sons oxygen tubes and blowing into his feeding ones, she did it to a newborn son and he turned to a vegetable because of brain damage and another one died at home :nope:

WOW. :shock: That's insanity.

WOW. :shock: That's insanity.
because she has munchausen though she only did 7 years in prison and is now wondering around free:nope:

Oh, it's an awful thing...

There was question in the past whether my mum has Munchausen (not by proxy- ie they make themselves sick for attention)...basically my mum has been ill with various things since I can remember...and has had so many procedures/operations it's unbelievable. Whether or not she did/does have it, she's now at the point where there's not doubt she has bona fide illnesses that she'll always have, probably due to the ireversible damage that has been done to her body from all the procedures. Makes me so sad :cry:

I've got my yarn and hook..."project washcloth" can commence :D

Think I'm gonna be doing it under the covers so OH doesn't find out :rofl:

Lookie here: Women can ovulate more than once a month

It's a few years old, but interesting nonetheless. :thumbup:

Annie, make a pink one first, and if OH asks tell him it's a spa cloth you're making for a friend. Hehe I'm so clever... :rofl:

Oh I read that article a few months ago- saw a link on here...It's great- I so want twins :D

I've decided I'm gonna tell OH I'm making them for xmas pressies (actually, I might do that first)- we like to make gifts :D

Oh yes, and while I was in the shop I had a cheeky look in the sewing patterns at baby stuff and nursery stuff, so now have a longer list of sewing to do for the nursery...can't wait!

Oh, annie, if you only KNEW the list I had of things I want to crochet/knit/sew/craft for my LO... I'm a total nerdy DIY type. :blush: I even want to make my own reusable diaper wipes!!

I'd love twins too!

can't wait til the crocheting starts :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"