Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thought I'd do the long one too :flower:

A Little About Me

Name: Ada

Favorites

Hobbies: knitting, gardening, reading, crafts, walks, visiting museums

Color: purple, red ,black

Food: Japanese, Mexican, Italian

Hang-out: online or with hubby

Music: classical, jazz, new age (like enya) rock, metal, oldies from 70s/80s/90s

Books: Lord of the rings, Matilda,tales from perilious realms
Movies: 10 things I hate about you, Lord of the rings, little mermaid(I know the whole script off by heart :haha:)

TV Shows: true blood, ricky gervais show, peep show, I.T crowd, monty python

Authors: J.R. Tolkein, Andre Brink, Roald Dahl, Brian Lumley

Cartoon Characters: Daffy duck, pink panther

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Bora Bora & Switzerland

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My husband

Greatest Ambition: to become a barrister

Biggest Achievement: giving birth to my son

Grandest Wish: To be happy and to be in good health

What You Can't Live Without: my family, books, BnB

something random : I love frogs legs!

Welcome all new comers :hi:

If you want everyone, I can make a new banner so it says WTT for our 2012 baby at the top but with the same picture and then when each of us gets to the TTC stage, we can change it to that banner.

What do you think?

Hello - are you really still off the ciggies? That's fab! Well done!

For the most part...:blush: We had friends over last night, and they roll their own ciggies, so I had my friend roll me a teeny skinny ciggy, which I puffed on but hardly inhaled. I was just DYING to puff on something (even if I didn't inhale anything! :haha:)

But I haven't smoked a "real" cigarette in over a month. I'll tell you right now, it sucks. It's the. single. hardest. thing. I've EVER done. You will have days where you will want to cry and throw things at the wall (and your OH:haha:) but it does get better. I promise. :flower:

Welcome all new comers :hi:

If you want everyone, I can make a new banner so it says WTT for our 2012 baby at the top but with the same picture and then when each of us gets to the TTC stage, we can change it to that banner.

What do you think?

I think that's a great idea if it is not to much work for you. That way people won't get confused.

Umm... I like to see how much stuff I can cram into my siggy. :haha: Sooo any banner is good by me!!

Welcome to all newcomers! :flower:
Sorry I have not been around at all today. Had a very long 8 hour class for my domestic violence advocate job. We did the legalities lethal assessments and a half day on child abuse :( Was a very rough tiring day. Have another one tomorrow then done for awhile again.

A Little About Me

Name: Kelly

Occupation: Domestic and Sexual Violence Advocate, Mom, and Student

Favorites

Hobbies: Spending time with athena and baking.

Color: Blue or Purple

Food: Chinese & and pasta

Hang-out: online or at home with athena and my OH

Music: Modern Country and Alternative rock.

Books: I will read just about anything :)

Movies: Watch TV more then movies

TV Shows: NCIS, Law and Order, House, Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Army Wives

Authors: Again I will read pretty much anything.

Cartoon Characters: I dont really watch cartoons anymore.

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Greece, England

Most Influential Person in Your Life: A counselor in HS shes still my go to person if I ever REALLY need anything. She is completely awesome.

Greatest Ambition: Become a Full-time Domestic Violence advocate.

Biggest Achievement: Having Athena and giving her a wonderful health supportive environment to grow up in.

Grandest Wish: To have a happy healthy family with no more wants or worries :) :cloud9:

What You Can't Live Without: Athena and My OH

Welcome to all new comers! There have been so many posts today it has taken me a while to catch up!

I'm not the greatest with computers, how can I get the html code for the banner for our group?

So happy for you cheercoach! :happydance: Sorry about the doctor situation HM. I hope it gets sorted out soon. Welcome iwantitall! It sounds like everyone had an awesome day. OH and I took lo to the park today which was lovely. :cloud9:Now I'm making chocolate chip cookies to celebrate the end of DH's weight loss challenge.:D

A Little About Me

Name: Cindy

Favorites

Hobbies: reading, writing, dancing

Color: Blue

Food: spaghetti

Hang-out: home

Music: classical, Josh Groban, some alternative rock

Books: romance novels

Movies: chick flicks

TV Shows: Sex and the City, Secret Life, Make It or Break It (I admit, I watch teen shows)

Authors: I'll give anyone a try

Cartoon Characters: Garfield

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: England, Ireland, Italy

Most Influential Person in Your Life: my mom, my OH, and several awesome friends

Greatest Ambition: to be a SAHM at some point

Biggest Achievement: having my baby girl; getting my master's degree

Grandest Wish: for my daughter to live a happy and fulfilling life

What You Can't Live Without: family, friends, love, and chocolate

A Little About Me

Name: Jessica

Favorites

Hobbies: Arts & Crafts

Color: Green

Food: Pasta

Hang-out: Home

Music: Metal, Rock, Alternative Rock, Folk

Books: I dont read books

Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Action/Comedy

TV Shows: Family Guy, Any kind of baby programmes

Authors: None

Cartoon Characters: Disney

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: China

Most Influential Person in Your Life: I guess my OH really.

Greatest Ambition: To live a long and happy marriage with my Husband, and be surrounded by loads of grandchildren

Biggest Achievement: Having Amara.

Grandest Wish: To be able to have my dad back alive for just one day, so I could get to know him better and for him to met his new Granddaughter

What You Can't Live Without: OH and Amara

I lead such a boring life. I dont do much and dont have much of a social life. :nope:

So happy for you cheercoach! :happydance: Sorry about the doctor situation HM. I hope it gets sorted out soon. Welcome iwantitall! It sounds like everyone had an awesome day. OH and I took lo to the park today which was lovely. :cloud9:Now I'm making chocolate chip cookies to celebrate the end of DH's weight loss challenge.:D

A Little About Me

Name: Cindy

Favorites

Hobbies: reading, writing, dancing

Color: Blue

Food: spaghetti

Hang-out: home

Music: classical, Josh Groban, some alternative rock

Books: romance novels

Movies: chick flicks

TV Shows: Sex and the City, Secret Life, Make It or Break It (I admit, I watch teen shows)

Authors: I'll give anyone a try

Cartoon Characters: Garfield

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: England, Ireland, Italy

Most Influential Person in Your Life: my mom, my OH, and several awesome friends

Greatest Ambition: to be a SAHM at some point

Biggest Achievement: having my baby girl; getting my master's degree

Grandest Wish: for my daughter to live a happy and fulfilling life

What You Can't Live Without: family, friends, love, and chocolate

Make it or break it is one of my other favorite shows... Are you all caught up with it... I am kinda mad at the way they turned it but theres no way to change it due to the circumstances of the actor. And Secret life just needs to hurry up and tell us whats going to happen between ricky and amy. Just my two cents :)

Yeah, kellysays2u, I'm pretty addicted. I agree with you about Make It or Break It; the plot got a little too close to Secret Life, but since it was unavoidable, I hope she comes back occasionally for a few episodes. As a wannabe writer, I honestly think the dialogue of Secret Life stinks, but I can't stop watching.:munch:

https://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9254/64093088742f74m3.jpg

I really love it ~ Same as my avatar :winkwink:

I would love to use it :headspin: & to be honest, I cantr believe im about to say this but......I dont even miss the glitter!!! :saywhat:

Are you sure your feeling okay? :winkwink: I like it the best so far, but I think Skybluheaven mgith be doing some, or that could be the ones for the superlatives games :shrug:

:flow:

This is beautiful....there's no way I could do any better....noooo im making blinkies...to the best of my ability anyway!!!

Sorry I've been even more slacking than normal...took Kya to zoo today for first time!!!! It was fun!!!!

HI and welcome Music81 and glowworm00!!!!

Please join in on any or all activities we have going!!! If u don't know the current evens then ask any of these lovely ladies or PM me

HEY HR LADY!?!?!??!? LOL do u think it may also be a good idea to put the months events and games on the front post too?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->