Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

i can't catch up! lol so i will just post and say hello ladies... :D

Hi ladies! I was able to get another appt today. Turned out they had my old phone number on file so that's why they couldn't contact me. I feel kind of dumb now. Oh well.

Shabutie - what I did for my lips at my wedding is that lipstick that stays on all day. First coat is the lipstick and second coat makes it shiny and moist and revives the color later in the day (you can do the second layer as needed to freshen it up a bit). The brand I used was either Revlon or L'Oréal, can't remember for sure. But it worked out great.

Congratula[SPOILER][/SPOILER]tions SkyBluheaven :happydance:

I'm really struggling to lose weight :nope: doesn't help that my relatives keep reminding me all the time, my sister is convinced my oh 'will look elsewhere soon' if I don't lose it now, I know he wouldn't but its not nice to hear .

Name Game : Wallis

hmmm that was a really crappy thing for her to say.

Name Game: Stella

Oh, that's a horrid thing to say! Why would they say that?!? :hugs:

I am trying to loose weight also, and I am finding it difficult. I have been trying since February, and only lost half a stone, and 5lbs of that was in the last 2 weeks.

Maybe something that might help you, which I found useful last week, as that I wrote down what I was going to eat for the week. It was things like:

B: Cereal with Semi-Skimmed milk
L: 2 bread rolls/wrap with chicken salad. Packet of snack a jacks. Bit of fruit.
D: Chicken and veg/lasagna/stir fry
Snack in the evening once Amara has gone to bed: Muller Rice

I am doing it with my mum and nan, and every friday we get weighed at my nan's house and then she makes us jacket potato with beans with salad. (Salad is: Mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato with spring onion and dressing, red cabbage, coleslaw, cheese, beetroot)

:flower:

That's what I usually do in my journal, except for this past week.

Congrats to skybluheaven on the WTT'er of the week :happydance: A very deserving winner :happydance:

I'm the end of October, but I think I belong here! :)

Claire, 30, WTT No2!

Welcome Claire :flower:

Welcome all new comers :hi:

If you want everyone, I can make a new banner so it says WTT for our 2012 baby at the top but with the same picture and then when each of us gets to the TTC stage, we can change it to that banner.

What do you think?

I would really like mine to say 'wtt for our 2012 baby'....But I would like it to stay smallish like the one I have now........I dont ask alot I know :haha::blush::haha:

Grandest Wish: To be able to have my dad back alive for just one day, so I could get to know him better and for him to met his new Granddaughter

:hugs: Love your tatoo btw ~ I like tatoos that have a 'meaning' :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/620225-cat-gone-tomorrow-look-she-did.html

This makes me so sad! Poor little baby! :cry:

I had to make some posts on that thread ~ :winkwink:

Poor baby & I hope the cat gets a new loving home, if thats what the OP decides is best

i can't catch up! lol so i will just post and say hello ladies... :D

....Know what you mean ~ just took me ages! :dohh:

Hello pichi, hope you are well :flower:

Hi everyone! :coolio:I'm lovin' the conversation about wedding make-up. It takes me back. I had mine done really dramatically since I performed all of my life as a dancer, and that was my last chance to really doll it up legitimately.:haha:

Hi everyone! :coolio:I'm lovin' the conversation about wedding make-up. It takes me back. I had mine done really dramatically since I performed all of my life as a dancer, and that was my last chance to really doll it up legitimately.:haha:

I remember doing dance recitals and having the makeup 10 times darker so that our faces wouldn't wash out!

General announcement! If you need access to the Facebook group, let me know so I can add you! :hugs:

I just have to say that we have the cutest WTT siggy ever. :) And congrats skybluheaven on being WTTer of the week! Im really bad about keeping up with all the games and such. :blush:

Oh on the subject of our siggy... this Anne Geddes makes me think of our group too since we will be TTC in the autumn! But clearly the acorns one is perfect with our group name and everything.

https://redesigningwomen.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/anne_geddes_babies_in_pumpkins.jpg?w=295&h=235

AAAAHHHHHH those pumpkin babies are sooooo freaking adorable!! Maybe we could use the pic when we move to ttc? Like planting pumpkin seeds or something? I think I saw that somewhere here and thought it was super cute. :cloud9:

Oh that pumkin picture is too cute!

Sorry I havent been on much tonight, I havent even had chance to try out the make-up tips you girls gave me, so hopefully that will be for tomorrow. I have been looking up Cloth nappies, there are SO many to choose from.

I have just spent £116 on the following:

x1 Called 'Ribbit'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/Ribbit.jpg

x1 Called 'Butternut Yellow'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/Butternutyellow.jpg

x1 Called 'Zinnia'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/zinnia.jpg

x1 Called 'Clementine'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/Clementine.jpg

x1 Called 'Twilight'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/twlight.jpg

x10 Organic insert (Meant to be better for night time. and seeing as Amara sleeps 12 hours at night, I thought it was a must)
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/organic-insert.jpg

x10 Dry insert, will be using during the daytime
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/dry-insert.jpg

The idea is that you can re-use the outer part, and just replace the insert each time! I cant wait for them to arrive! I just had to share! And the outside part are adjustable (via poppers) so they should last Amara until she is a toddler! :thumbup: I really wish I had looked into Cloth nappies before Amara was born because I worked out earlier that I have spent £90 so far on disposable nappies, which could have brought me loads more of these nappies or have extra money towards the wedding! Oh well, I know from now on. I just hope they work okay and Amara gets on with them!

I'm really interested in the fuzzibunz brand of cloth diapers

Thought I'd fill it out now that I have some time.
A Little About Me

Name: Courtney

Favorites

Hobbies: crochet, scrapbooking, baking, games

Color: I love so many- really like green, but blue is my fave color to wear

Food: Everything- contemplating a RAW vegan 30 day challenge in the near future!

Hang-out: online (recently), I enjoy hanging out in coffee shops by myself with a good book, or with friends, also hiking with my parents. I can't wait to be living with my hubby again and we can have game nights with friends like we used to

Music: primaily country, but I listen to a bit of everything

Books: Twilight series, Harry Potter series, anything by Philippa Greggory

Movies: comedies, esp romantic comedies with a happy ending

TV Shows: Hells Kitchen, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, House Hunters International

Authors: Philippa Greggory

Cartoon Characters: all of them

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Spain (I will be moving to England in the fall so I'm looking foward to seeing England, Scotland, and Ireland and hopefully we'll get the chance to see even more of Europe, maybe Germany and Italy, etc.)

Most Influential Person in Your Life: I really look up to my parents

Greatest Ambition: to be a Mom and raise my children in a christian home with strong morals and values

Biggest Achievement: not sure yet because I know there will be more to come... I guess getting married to the love of my life and doing so well in high school that I earned going to a state college for free (even though I left the school when I got married, I'm still proud that I earned it)

Grandest Wish: To live a life pleasing to God, have a happy family, and grow old with my hubby

What You Can't Live Without: my purse, even though it's a black hole :haha:

The Questions from the First Survey

What number baby you are WTT for: numero uno

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I don't have a preference, but if I absolutely had to choose, I would pick a girl because my sister just had a boy and I think my parents would love a grand daughter to change things up. It will be the first grand baby for my in-laws

A random fact about yourself: I was deaf as a baby for a couple of months, they don't know why I was deaf and they don't know why I can hear now

Hello Girls :flower:

The sun is shining where I live & its lovely! :kiss:

Hello Girls :flower:

The sun is shining where I live & its lovely! :kiss:

its not too bad here either :flower:

need to do a food shop today ...what a pain! I hate food shopping lol I don't like ques! Its been a disaster the few times oh has done it by himself so its not really an option:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->