Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Morning Ladies! :hi:

sun is shining here too, but with a few clouds. Another day indoors for us, as I am expecting a few bits in the post. Also, should really crack on with a bit of housework! :wacko:

A random fact about yourself: I was deaf as a baby for a couple of months, they don't know why I was deaf and they don't know why I can hear now
Wow, now that's really interesting! I love medical mysteries. It fascinates me. I wonder what happened in your case? I bet your parents were first devestated, and then wanted to jump in joy! :happydance:

Vaniila, I too hate food shopping. Such a schlep. And yes, I can't send dh, he'll moan and groan too much, and then comes back with half of what I asked. :dohh:

Hi Shabutie :flower:

Did you read my message last nite, about the banner? :shrug:

A random fact about yourself: I was deaf as a baby for a couple of months, they don't know why I was deaf and they don't know why I can hear now
Wow, now that's really interesting! I love medical mysteries. It fascinates me. I wonder what happened in your case? I bet your parents were first devestated, and then wanted to jump in joy! :happydance:

Vaniila, I too hate food shopping. Such a schlep. And yes, I can't send dh, he'll moan and groan too much, and then comes back with half of what I asked. :dohh:

he brings you half!?!?! I'll be lucky if OH gets anything I asked for despite calling a million times while at the shops only to come home with "they didn't have it or I couldn't find it" :dohh:

has anyone thought baby names yet? we've almost picked ours out :rofl:

Hi guys, just found this forum today and i have to say im already loving it. Just thought i would join you guys here too as im going to be ttc from august :) im amy, 26 from manchester, uk. nice to meet you :) xxx

Hi Amy! :hi: Welcome, we are a bunch of lovely ladies!

KellyC75: I shall have a fiddle tonight once LO is in bed, and try and make some smaller ones witht he writing you want! :thumbup: I think a small one might be better!

:flower:

i can have a bash at the siggy if you want? :shrug: just opened my own siggy store on the forum :p

Hi everyone! :coolio:I'm lovin' the conversation about wedding make-up. It takes me back. I had mine done really dramatically since I performed all of my life as a dancer, and that was my last chance to really doll it up legitimately.:haha:

U were a dancer?

Hi guys, just found this forum today and i have to say im already loving it. Just thought i would join you guys here too as im going to be ttc from august :) im amy, 26 from manchester, uk. nice to meet you :) xxx

A very warm welcome ~:flower:~ Lovely to have you join us

KellyC75: I shall have a fiddle tonight once LO is in bed, and try and make some smaller ones witht he writing you want! :thumbup: I think a small one might be better!

:flower:

Thanks so much ~ :flower: ~ Hope im not being too fussy! :blush:

i can have a bash at the siggy if you want? :shrug: just opened my own siggy store on the forum :p

Awesome ~ another talented member :happydance:

Hi Amy, and welcome! Great to see another new face on the forum! :happydance:

has anyone thought baby names yet? we've almost picked ours out :rofl:
Hmmm...yes, I couldn't help but start thinking of names...:blush: Dh was so freaked out, I stopped telling him about name-ideas! :haha:

Are you girls going to share the names you're contemplating, or keep it a secret? I'm thinking of using a name that starts with a "Ch" or "Sh" if it's a girl. Any ideas would be great!

Oh that pumkin picture is too cute!

Sorry I havent been on much tonight, I havent even had chance to try out the make-up tips you girls gave me, so hopefully that will be for tomorrow. I have been looking up Cloth nappies, there are SO many to choose from.

I have just spent £116 on the following:

x1 Called 'Ribbit'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/Ribbit.jpg

x1 Called 'Butternut Yellow'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/Butternutyellow.jpg

x1 Called 'Zinnia'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/zinnia.jpg

x1 Called 'Clementine'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/Clementine.jpg

x1 Called 'Twilight'
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/twlight.jpg

x10 Organic insert (Meant to be better for night time. and seeing as Amara sleeps 12 hours at night, I thought it was a must)
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/organic-insert.jpg

x10 Dry insert, will be using during the daytime
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Amara%20Lee/dry-insert.jpg

The idea is that you can re-use the outer part, and just replace the insert each time! I cant wait for them to arrive! I just had to share! And the outside part are adjustable (via poppers) so they should last Amara until she is a toddler! :thumbup: I really wish I had looked into Cloth nappies before Amara was born because I worked out earlier that I have spent £90 so far on disposable nappies, which could have brought me loads more of these nappies or have extra money towards the wedding! Oh well, I know from now on. I just hope they work okay and Amara gets on with them!

I have cloth diapered since day one so if u ever need some help on proper washing detergents...how to strip them to get out ginny smell...or increase how much it holds...or to get waxes and oils off of them when they are new...or for diaper rash cream that safe for them.....ohhhhh have u bought a wetbag yet? Diaper sprayer(not a have to have) are u doing cloth wipes too bc u can so just make them out of old receiving blankets

Hey and welcome to our group!!!

Random fact about me: I'm the only girl in my generation. I have 2 brothers and 3 cousins, all guys.

And welcome, kitty! :wave:

Oh that pumkin picture is too cute!

Sorry I havent been on much tonight, I havent even had chance to try out the make-up tips you girls gave me, so hopefully that will be for tomorrow. I have been looking up Cloth nappies, there are SO many to choose from.

I have just spent £116 on the following:

x1 Called 'Ribbit'
x1 Called 'Butternut Yellow'
x1 Called 'Zinnia'
x1 Called 'Clementine'
x1 Called 'Twilight'
x10 Organic insert (Meant to be better for night time. and seeing as Amara sleeps 12 hours at night, I thought it was a must)
x10 Dry insert, will be using during the daytime
The idea is that you can re-use the outer part, and just replace the insert each time! I cant wait for them to arrive! I just had to share! And the outside part are adjustable (via poppers) so they should last Amara until she is a toddler! :thumbup: I really wish I had looked into Cloth nappies before Amara was born because I worked out earlier that I have spent £90 so far on disposable nappies, which could have brought me loads more of these nappies or have extra money towards the wedding! Oh well, I know from now on. I just hope they work okay and Amara gets on with them!

I have cloth diapered since day one so if u ever need some help on proper washing detergents...how to strip them to get out ginny smell...or increase how much it holds...or to get waxes and oils off of them when they are new...or for diaper rash cream that safe for them.....ohhhhh have u bought a wetbag yet? Diaper sprayer(not a have to have) are u doing cloth wipes too bc u can so just make them out of old receiving blankets

I totally 100% plan on cloth diapering. :thumbup: It's not really that popular here in the US, but it's gaining in popularity more and more every year. I just love the idea of using clean, soft, natural nappies on my baby. Not to mention the cost savings!! Plus, I plan on sewing my own (gonna start on that here pretty soon!) and making my own wool covers to save even more $$.

Hi Ladies! Thought I'd drop by :hi:

I was on another thread in WTT for people planing to TTC in the autumn (actually it might have been winter thinking about it), but not sure what happened to it... MackMomma8 kindly showed me where to find you guys, so hope you don't mind me popping in...

A little about me for those of you who don't know, I'm Anna, 33, OH is 35. Found BnB and WTT back in Jan/Feb when I was convincend I was pregnant, but obviously wasn't! Back then I didn't have a TTC timeline, just knew that OH wanted kids before he was old, and, with the support of the ladies here, I had the chat (once again), and a few months ago he set a TTC date of September this year after we get back from our holiday in Madeira... I'm cautiously put my ticker at end of the year, partly to avoid disappointment if he changes his mind (like that's going to help...I tell everyone to ignore my ticker :dohh:), and partly as I'm still holding out for that simple wedding before we TTC...I really want to get married before having a baby, OH knows, but still no ring on my finger. He's still on board for TTC September... Came off BCP about 5 weeks ago, and started charting- wanted to get to know my cycles before TTC, and also my body was going through hell with the pill...

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all...

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Amy and Anna :flower:

for baby names we have so far

for a girl
Lottie Bo
Arya
Luna
Isolde

for a boy
Orion
Odin (I like but oh doesn't :( )

I also full time cloth so feel free to ask any questions!

Welcome Anniepie! :flower: So great to have new people along on the journey.

Sorry ladies I have not been around. I have been deathly ill the last two days. Could barely get out of bed. :(
Finally feeling better today though. I kind of skimmed through the posts but everything has left my mind since... I really need a better siggy but I am FAILING at it. If anyone is creative and could help you would be my new best friend :thumbup:

we have thought of names.

For a girl:
Calypso (OH's favorite but i am not too keen on it)
Alethea (one of my tops)
Ophelia (another one of my tops but OH is COMPLETELY against, he always way says o i feel ya whenever I mention it :growlmad:)

For a boy:
Leonidas

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Amy and Anna :flower:

for baby names we have so far

for a girl
Lottie Bo
Arya
Luna
Isolde

for a boy
Orion
Odin (I like but oh doesn't :( )

I also full time cloth so feel free to ask any questions!

I love orion! I wanted to use it but it was shot down. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"