Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome Amy and Anna!

I glad you're starting to feel better Kelly!

We have officially chosen our boy name:
James Will (James is the family name for the 1st born boy, of the 1st born boy. and Will comes from family names as well, one of his grandfathers was named William, mine Willie, and Wilson is also a family name, so we just took Will from them!) Hoping to call him JW for short.
We have discussed a girl names as well, but he did not like any of my name ideas and did not have any of his own, then we came across a name that both of us really like. I won't be surprised if we change our minds on it though if we happen to be pg with a girl because there is no family attachment like the boy name we have chosen.
We just want one name for each sex every time we're pg so that we don't have a bunch of names we haven't used that we are completely in love with. It is really hard letting go of the names I have had picked out since I was 16, but OH doesn't like them so I'm having to learn to let go.

I love Ophelia!!! your oh is crazy , thats a really nice name :flower:

hope your feeling better today kellysays2u :hugs:
according to the needle reading we're having 2 boys and two girls the next two being girls :haha: its not scientific but its been right for everyone I tried it on :D

Kellysays2u: Those are very cute, original names! I actually like Calypso too though, it's my favorite of Jupiter's moons. How do you pronounce Alethea? I like it!

Vaniila: I love Arya (I have a WoW character named Arieya, actually :haha:) and Orion! Orion was one of my middle name choices for a boy but my OH didn't like it. I thought it would be cute since if we have a girl her middle name is definitely going to be 'Star' so they would have matched but :nope:.

We just want one name for each sex every time we're pg so that we don't have a bunch of names we haven't used that we are completely in love with. It is really hard letting go of the names I have had picked out since I was 16, but OH doesn't like them so I'm having to learn to let go.

I wish i had gone with that logic! We only had 2 names of each gender to start with and now it keeps groooowing :(

Boys:

Nathan
Logan
Derek
Dylan

Girls:
Adrienne
Briella
Alexis
Sophia

Middle names are set though: James and Star

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Amy and Anna :flower:

for baby names we have so far

for a girl
Lottie Bo
Arya
Luna
Isolde

for a boy
Orion
Odin (I like but oh doesn't :( )

I also full time cloth so feel free to ask any questions!

My best friend named her little boy Odin - I think it's an adorable name!! It's really cute when you're playing with him and actually using it... I promise! :)

Name game: Norah, Molly
I don't have any boys' names, but I should considering everyone thinks I'll have a boy first.

I like Briella, I hadn't heard that one before. I really like the name Sophia too, but it has gotten really popular over the past couple of years, I'm trying to avoid names that are too popular, but we'll ultimately go with whatever we think is best, popular or not. Just for a bit of indulgence, I'll list all of the names I like, even though DH doesn't agree, maybe someone will like them and be able to use them for their family.

For a girl I really like:
Cheyanne (my number one girl name that hubby doesn't like because he knew a trampy girl with this name)
Shayla
Jocelyn
Taryn
(haha :haha: I just noticed all of these names have a Y in them)
Who knows, he may eventually change his mind and we can use one of these for a middle name or something

For a boy I used to really like the name Ryan, but my hubby dated a girl named Rian (though pronounced the same) and I DO NOT like her, even before they dated so it is a definate NO now!

Mackmomma, I think Norah would be a suiting name for you, I bet it would be a beautiful name for a daughter of yours!

Awww thanks Pixie! It's always been a favorite of mine, but I've never told anyone because I don't want them stealing it!! :haha: Lucky for me all of my friends had boys, lol.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) i love that this thread is so busy, gives me something to read while the bf is playing bowls and im being oh so supportive being on here on my phone lol. Theres a girl here with a new baby, so so cute!! I seem to see so many babies or preg women now that the ttc date is getting closer!

I suppose I could share our secret girl name because chances are if anyone steals it, I won't even be around them. I just get scared to share because it is the only girl name that we have both been able to agree on. The name is Caitlin! We have not even been able to come up with a middle name yet, but we may actually make the 1st name Caitlin Mae if it will flow better with the middle name. My great grandma had Mae in her first name so I would like to add it if it makes the whole name flow better.

I know what you mean, kitty. I went grocery shopping yesterday and there was either a bump or a baby in every aisle!! I swear it was like an infestation. :growlmad::haha:

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) i love that this thread is so busy, gives me something to read while the bf is playing bowls and im being oh so supportive being on here on my phone lol. Theres a girl here with a new baby, so so cute!! I seem to see so many babies or preg women now that the ttc date is getting closer!

All the preggos and babies really do start popping up everywhere don't they! I have seriously wanted kids since I was 16 and the broodiness started kicking in about the time I got engaged, 3 or so years a ago - that's when I started to always notice preggos and babies, luckily the brrodiness used to come and go so I wasn't always broody like I have been since last August! (Greeneyed monster madness)

***New game alert***

We start the game with 'Just wondering about....' then fill in the blanks

Heres mine...................:thumbup:

Just wondering about.....your usernames:

Why did you choose your username & whats its meaning? :shrug:

Mine is straightforward (&boring!:blush:) My name & my year of birth!

Love to hear your reasons :flower:

Mine has little reason. When I got my first email account in 8th grade, I choose pixieflute as my user name, but decided to change it up a bit for BnB. Also, 23 is my favorite number, not lucky just a favorite.
I'm don't even like fairies.

Mines pretty straightforward too. I was pregnant and emotional when i joined the forums so there ya go :blush: :haha:

I have no idea what i'm going to do when #2 comes along. I may need to request a username change so i can be fair to both babehs!

Well... Mack is my married name, I wanna be a momma, and 8 is my favorite number (our wedding anniversary is August 8th :cloud9:)

Kellysays2u: Those are very cute, original names! I actually like Calypso too though, it's my favorite of Jupiter's moons. How do you pronounce Alethea? I like it!

Vaniila: I love Arya (I have a WoW character named Arieya, actually :haha:) and Orion! Orion was one of my middle name choices for a boy but my OH didn't like it. I thought it would be cute since if we have a girl her middle name is definitely going to be 'Star' so they would have matched but :nope:.

I wish i had gone with that logic! We only had 2 names of each gender to start with and now it keeps groooowing :(

Boys:

Nathan
Logan
Derek
Dylan

Girls:
Adrienne
Briella
Alexis
Sophia

Middle names are set though: James and Star
I like calypso but I am always so worried about what others would say to her... and everyone thinking we named her after pirates of the carribean doesn't help :dohh: But I like it and we will probably use it. The nickname will probably be callie which i LOVE. So it works. Alethea is pronounced... (hmm let me see if I can do this right...) Ah-Lee-Thee-Ah? I just think its really pretty :blush: And leonidas OH picked out. We would probably end up just calling him leo most the time though... And i LOVE Leo. Middle name would be James for a boy (OH's family middle name) for a girl either mae or marie. I can't decide if I want her to have my middle name or my sisters.

Kellysays2u:Middle name would be James for a boy (OH's family middle name) for a girl either mae or marie. I can't decide if I want her to have my middle name or my sisters.

I think it's so funny that our names are so similar, since we'll be using James for a boy and probably be adding Mae to our daughters 1st name! (and they're family names for the both of us)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->