Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I love vanilla :haha: its also one of my fave anime characters
https://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww188/TakaTheSquirrel/Lamina/th_YumeiroPatissiere-1.jpg

Rowan's middle name is James after OH :flower: I love Star for a middle name!

https://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww188/TakaTheSquirrel/Lamina/th_YumeiroPatissiere-1.jpg

I love anime!!! I haven't heard of vanilla or that series though.

That's funny so many of us will have James in our babies name if we have boys! I also found a thread i made last year... your mention of the name Orion reminded me of it :lol: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/448826-suggestions.html

Can someone tell me how to add the TTc 2012 baby to my siggy? Please!

I went back and found the original post of Shabutie's... hit the quote button and copied the URL. There's gotta be an easier way but that's what i did :haha:

Then you just go to your profile and click 'customize profile', then click 'edit signature' and paste the URL.

I asked my hubby for a new car, house, baby and holiday in 1 day! Lol! He said you don't ask for much, and I replied I want it all! My real name is Claire though!

I love anime!!! I haven't heard of vanilla or that series though.

That's funny so many of us will have James in our babies name if we have boys! I also found a thread i made last year... your mention of the name Orion reminded me of it :lol: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/448826-suggestions.html

its called Yumeiro Patissiere :flower: its a cooking anime I love it its really cute.

It's funny for me being English hearing the names you Americans are coming up with! When I watch TV programs I sometimes think where on eart did that come from ! The names are really wacky to me! Lol! In a good way!

My daughter is Kate Margaret. Margaret after my nan who sadly passed away when I was quite young (12), but I thought the world of her so it was important for me to include it in her name. Kate we just loved! I'm fed up of saying it's Kate not Katie or Catherine - just Kate! Hee hee!

Next time round I like Erin. In fact I loved Erin this time too but dh said no. Next time I'm gonna insist! ha ha! But I also like Hannah. And for a boy I'm torn between Isaac & Elliott, with David as the middle name after my dh!

hello girls....you've been busy chatting, takes me ages to catch up!

welcome Anna and Amy!

I'm music81 because i did a music degree and 81 is DOB

Boys names: James, George, Daniel, Joseph, Joshua
Girls names: megan, Daisy, Caitlin, Emily

For all those who like myself, aren't that good with computers, here's how to add one of the autumn acorn banners.
Click on someones banner so that it opens into a new window and copy the web address (if it won't open in a new window then right click, then click on the properties and copy the URL)
Then go in to edit your signature under User CP
Once you are on the edit signature page, there is an icon that looks like a picture of a mountain, when scrolled over it will read "insert mage" - you want to click this icon and add the web address for the banner which you had copied - don't forget to save
Best of luck!

hello girls....you've been busy chatting, takes me ages to catch up!

welcome Anna and Amy!

I'm music81 because i did a music degree and 81 is DOB

Boys names: James, George, Daniel, Joseph, Joshua
Girls names: megan, Daisy, Caitlin, Emily

Too funny how some of us have the same names, as we're planning on James and Caitlin. You also have both of my siblings names on your lists!

Does anyone have a click-able siggy?

ETA: Ok here's the URL - https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/193/651553530bae07m3.jpg so just copy it and follow the rest of Pixie's steps below :flower:

For all those who like myself, aren't that good with computers, here's how to add one of the autumn acorn banners.
Click on someones banner so that it opens into a new window and copy the web address (if it won't open in a new window then right click, then click on the properties and copy the URL)
Then go in to edit your signature under User CP
Once you are on the edit signature page, there is an icon that looks like a picture of a mountain, when scrolled over it will read "insert mage" - you want to click this icon and add the web address for the banner which you had copied - don't forget to save

Best of luck!

i struggled with that iheartbaby....can't remember who's i used, but i don't think i added as the instructions say...good luck!

the way i did it was right click the siggy...go into properties...copy the url and then go into the edit signature and click the mountain button and paste the url

Amy & Anna - Welcome!

Kelly - Hope you're feeling better!

hakunamatata is my username because I love the Lion King and all things Disney.

I have 2 huge exams tomorrow - UGH. Wish me luck.

ooh lots to catch up on already lol. the cat in my avatar is my cat victor when he was a kitten and he used to always sit on my shoulder :)

my username is one i always use, kitty is my nickname and in was 23 the first time i used it and born in 1985 so there u have it!

baby names, we are pretty much settled on Jack Andrew George for a boys name. Jack the name we just love, andrew is my bfs name and george is my best friends name, she is actually called georgina but everyone calls her george.
for girls names we have no idea, a few we like are Poppy and Ellie but none that we love as much as the boys name we picked! xx

So much going on in here! :thumbup:

My username came about because I am a HUGE Coheed and Cambria fan, and their old band used to be called 'Shabutie' And I just love the word, I dunno way. I think in a song they sing, it says it, and I love singing to it. :haha:

Baby names:

Boys: Lokai Jack Hoi Sang (Sang is Surname). This is agreed on by both OH and I.

Girls: Shiomi Noelle Sang. I adore this name, but I dont think OH is that into it, but I'll convert him in time.

:flower:

Aww we all have such pretty names :)

My name is pretty straight forward...
Its Kelly (my name) says too you.... My sister made it as an AIM name for me a very long time ago and I just kept using it.

Kelly! I was just stalking you on FB. I love the pics of your LO!!

Hey everyone! I finally got the banner.:happydance: I'm about to give up on my ticker ever coming back.
My name is one I used for my very first email account when I was in the 7th grade. (My best friend suggested it because I was always quiet.:shy:)
Right now my main boy name is Tobias Christopher and my girl name is yet to be determined. But I do know one thing. I'm not telling any of my family my names when I get pregnant. (Last time, I had settled on a name, and my sis was like I still like the other one.) Grrr. It's my blinking baby! Anywho, I love my daughter's name, but next time no one will know anything. :mrgreen:(Except you ladies.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->