• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi! Care if I join? My DH and I had been NTNP #2 for the last couple months but now we are going to start TTC but remain relaxed about it. Our daughter Everlee is 15 months old. We were on clomid to conceive her but since having her I have had regular cycles :) hoping it will be easier this time around. I'm excited ad can't wait to give everlee and brother or sister. Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm 1dpo and the dh and I managed to bd day before and day of O so I'm hoping this is my month! Fingers crossed!

Hey ladies!
Hope you all are doing great! Just wanted to post an update that I didn't get my BFP last cycle:cry:. On cd8 currently and just wanting on O day to try again. :dust: to all you ttc ladies!

I'm back! Hope you all are doing good! So I'm in the tww wait again. Dh and I gave this cycle our best so just hope it happens:shrug:

Omg! So I either got a faint bfp or a cruel evap. Showed up right away and has pink in it. My friends says it's a bfp. What do you ladies think? image.jpg

Ooooh I can see something! I got a ghost line around 9dpo like that when I got pg this time. FX for you! :dust:

Thanks I'm going to test again tonight or in the morning. I'm just so excited!!!

Looks like a very very faint bfp to me :) Have you got a FRER?

Had them in my hand but decided not to waste my money. I have 2 ic left to use and if the line gets darker in those then I'm going to buy a digi.

I would do a FRER before doing a digi, as the digi are not as sensitive :)

Yea I know. That's why I was going to wait and test with one around Friday or Saturday morning may still be to early for the digi though. Just wanted one that said pregnant so I could put it in the gift bag with an ohio state onesie and bib to announce it to the dh:).

Yea I know. That's why I was going to wait and test with one around Friday or Saturday morning may still be to early for the digi though. Just wanted one that said pregnant so I could put it in the gift bag with an ohio state onesie and bib to announce it to the dh:).

What a nice way to announce to DH :cloud9: How many dpo are you?

Thank you:). The dh was always right there when I got all my other bfp's and I want to do something special to announce this bfp since it's our last:(. I'm around 9dpo.

I was 9dpo with a super faint line like that - bet you'll have a darker line tomorrow :dance:

I think it is so sweet to surprise him :)

I got a faint bfp on a FRER at 9dpo :) Hope tonights or tomorrows test is darker :thumbup:

Thanks ladies! I was thinking about testing tonigh but afraid a line might not show since I've been drinking so much water. Will try to wait till morning:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->