• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Just had the kids give dh his gift bag. He didn't say a word after he opened the tin box with the pregnancy test and note in it because he was to busy crying. It was a moment I will never forget:):cloud9:

Aww how sweet is your DH :cloud9: What a beautiful moment you will never forget.

Sending you lots of girlie vibes
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

That's lovely how you did that. Both times I ended up not being able to wait and plan and just stuck the pee stick in his face :haha:

The first time I called him on the phone crying and he thought our dog had died and the second time I jumped into bed (on my birthday) and woke him up pee stick in face...

Aw!

DH's reaction to me being pregnant the first time was a look of pure fear even though we were intentionally TTC :haha:

Aw!

DH's reaction to me being pregnant the first time was a look of pure fear even though we were intentionally TTC :haha:

Hahaha that was my dh's reaction when I took the test with my twins because they were not planned. The real look of fear came at the ultrasound when we found out it was twins lol. He was holding our oldest and almost dropped him lol.

I finally got my autumn acorn: Tobias Alan born Dec 11th at 11:55 am, at 6 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long. :cloud9:

Thank you so much! I had my first dream last night about the baby and I dreamed I had twin boys again. I had a similar dream around this time when I was pregnant with my twin boys. So now I'm freaking out a little lol.

Are your twins frat or id? DH and I were just talking that if we ever tried for a 4th and ended up with another set of twins it would be ok. lol

Mine are fraternal. They were in separate sacs although the doctor told me there was a 5% chance they could be identical I don't think they are. Them being fraternal makes me even more scared of having another set. I guess I have up to a 95% chance of conceiving twins again. I only felt the intense O pains on one side this cycle so I'm pretty sure I only dropped one egg. So unless that egg splits into identical twins I think I'll be ok:). If we had twins again I think my poor dh would die lol. That was his biggest fear in trying for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->