Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Yup... we will just wait for Sky, that way we don't have a bunch of different lists circulating.

Ah, I am certain Skybluheaven will add all new members when she is back. Quite a group we have now! :happydance:

Evening ladies! :wave:

I use bepanthen on all my tattoo's and I have 11. :thumbup: I'd love a new one, but cant because of wedding. OH said I can get my lip's pierced again after the wedding (if not pregnant by then) as I miss then SO bad.

I think once you get the essentials for a baby, then it is as expensive as you want to make it. I know I could save loads by not buying her as many clothes and toys, but I just cant. Also with using cloth nappies, this could get out of hand and then contradicte why i switched to them: to save money! :haha:

For me, because Amara is so young, we can just re use what we have left over from her. We brought everything neutral for 0-3 months for this specific reason.

I am feel mega broody. My friend had his baby 3 days ago, a little girl called Jade, she is adorable with lovely thick black hair. Then my brother's friend has his baby boy yesterday, called him Tyler. Seeing all these little ones makes me want another so badly.

Thanks all for the comments on Amara, I think she loved the new nappies! So impressed by them.

:flower:

That would make me feel broody too. One of my close friends got a BFP and she wasn't even trying, and I was so sad for about 24 hours. Then I kind of pulled myself together and said to myself hey, it'll be my turn soon, for now I can focus on my friend and be as supportive as I can.

But yeah... there are times when we feel like "holy crap, is the entire world pregnant or having LO's except for me??"

I find when your WTT all you see are pregnant women, hear about them and hear about all the newborns. :haha:

I find when your WTT all you see are pregnant women, hear about them and hear about all the newborns. :haha:

Exactly!! I used to NEVER notice all the babies or baby-bumps when I was out shopping, for example, and now I see them EVERYWHERE!! :wacko:

Exactly!! I used to NEVER notice all the babies or baby-bumps when I was out shopping, for example, and now I see them EVERYWHERE!! :wacko:

In the past year there have been 7 girls out with new babies! I guess hopefully I'll be next in line. Yep, baby bumps are everywhere. .It'll soon be all of our turns! =)

In the past year there have been 7 girls out with new babies! I guess hopefully I'll be next in line. Yep, baby bumps are everywhere. .It'll soon be all of our turns! =)

How true! Think ladies, in just a few months, the journey begins!:happydance:

Yup we will all have lovely little acorn bumps!

I'm starting to put together the newsletter for next week. Please PM me with your email so that I can include you in the newsletter. Also PM me if you would like to join our Facebook group. Also, nominations for this week's WTT'er are due Friday, please PM me with your vote. And if you would like to play the superlatives game (WTT'er Most Likely to __), PM Skybluheaven.

Thanks!!!

well, my OH and me have had a really nice evening, and have talked about baby vs spain and we have decided to go ahead and start trying in august as planned :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so im really excited and happy about that. if we get pg pretty soon we will probably stay here for a while and if we dont and we get jobs in spain first we will move there. so its all good news :)

im loving the term 'acorn bumps' hakunamatata, so cute!
xx

I have a feeling that when I get pregnant, I shall call my bump, my Acorn :haha:

well, my OH and me have had a really nice evening, and have talked about baby vs spain and we have decided to go ahead and start trying in august as planned :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so im really excited and happy about that. if we get pg pretty soon we will probably stay here for a while and if we dont and we get jobs in spain first we will move there. so its all good news :)

im loving the term 'acorn bumps' hakunamatata, so cute!
xx

What fabulous news!!! I'm with Mackmomma, I say why choose... try to have it all!! :thumbup:

Pretty, pretty please vote! Need your opinion! Click here!!!

Thanks!!!!!

I voted!! I think for me, since Gabriella is such a long name i prefer the middle names that don't have more than 2 syllables. I was picky with my son that way too... I liked Jackson Alexander at one point but decided it was just too long!

Morning girls :wave: ... So if you havent seen on FB, today is my weigh day, so fingers crossed I lose a few lbs.

The sky is blue (with a few clouds) and I am waiting in until my mail arrives. I should be getting 3 new cloth nappies and a wet bag! So excited.

I had a few frieends round yesterday and we were talking all things wedding, so it's got me all excited again, only 14 weeks and 4 days!!

Whatare everyone's plans for the weekend? I dont think I have any. I normally go to my mums, but after the fall out with my sister I cant see it happening, so might have to find something else to do. I really should get Amara out the house. The only place she has been out is food shopping :( day 2 in cloth nappies today, hopfully all goes well.

is Wtt'er of the week announced today?

:flower:

ETA: My ticker starts with 1 month!!! :happydance: Just a shame it is followed by 4 weeks 1 day. :haha:

morning girlies :D im in such a great mood today *yey* good luck on day 2 of cloth nappies shabutie! ive started back having slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch today, i really need to lose at least a bit of weight before i get pg!! my cats love them though i have to fight them off when im drinking it! haha xxx

Yesterday was payday so I'm off to do some shopping tomorrow, we're going to Spain for a week at the beginning of July so I need to get LO a swimming costume and some clothes etc and me a couple of maxi-dresses and some fake tan (I'm SOOOOOO pasty!).

I'm working sunday and bank hol monday, booooo, everyone will be having fun without me :winkwink:

Your cats love the slimfast shakes kitty?... someone's got to I s'pose :haha:

Shabutie, have you got a link to your wedding dress??

I need to lose loads of weight. My BMI is high. I lost all my baby weight (1.5 stone) a week after giving birth so the rest is what I had before pregnant. I want to lose weight, both for wedding and future pregnancy. I had GD last time, and I hope I can avoid that, because I hated sticking needles in my tummy 2 times a day. And my blood group is negative so i have to have additional injections throughout :(

Here is my wedding dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/WeddingDress.jpg

BM dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Bridesmaidsdresses.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->