Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Lovely!! You've got the best incentive to lose weight hun but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in your dress no matter what size you are!

Were you on Metformin during pregnancy?

aww that dress is lovely, i was winding my OH up this morning that he's never gonna marry me, i know full well that hes been looking at rings though ;) hehehe

Morning girls :wave: ... So if you havent seen on FB, today is my weigh day, so fingers crossed I lose a few lbs.

The sky is blue (with a few clouds) and I am waiting in until my mail arrives. I should be getting 3 new cloth nappies and a wet bag! So excited.

I had a few frieends round yesterday and we were talking all things wedding, so it's got me all excited again, only 14 weeks and 4 days!!

Whatare everyone's plans for the weekend? I dont think I have any. I normally go to my mums, but after the fall out with my sister I cant see it happening, so might have to find something else to do. I really should get Amara out the house. The only place she has been out is food shopping :( day 2 in cloth nappies today, hopfully all goes well.

is Wtt'er of the week announced today?

:flower:

ETA: My ticker starts with 1 month!!! :happydance: Just a shame it is followed by 4 weeks 1 day. :haha:
:happydance: only a month!! it'll fly past :flower: I've still got 4 months! which feels even further away considering our original ttc date was june so I've already gone through a 4 month wait :(

I've not been out much at all recently, I feel like I'm sprouting roots in the house :haha: We're going up to Yorkshire to visit my oh's grandparents, but we're setting off tonight as its 4/5 hours away and we don't want to ruin lo's sleep so we're stopping halfway there.

I need to lose loads of weight. My BMI is high. I lost all my baby weight (1.5 stone) a week after giving birth so the rest is what I had before pregnant. I want to lose weight, both for wedding and future pregnancy. I had GD last time, and I hope I can avoid that, because I hated sticking needles in my tummy 2 times a day. And my blood group is negative so i have to have additional injections throughout :(

Here is my wedding dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/WeddingDress.jpg

BM dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Bridesmaidsdresses.jpg

those dresses are gorgeous!:flower:

Ah thank you girls!

No I wasnt on metformin. I was on insulin from 29 weeks to 38 weeks (had to be induced due to GD) and the GD went after I had Amara.

I had to have Anti-D injections for the negative blood group. I then had to have Iron tablets after birth because I lost almost half of my blood in my body, and then had to have Clexine injections to stop DVT. These were horrible, I had to do them for 10-14days at home.

Ah thank you girls!

No I wasnt on metformin. I was on insulin from 29 weeks to 38 weeks (had to be induced due to GD) and the GD went after I had Amara.

I had to have Anti-D injections for the negative blood group. I then had to have Iron tablets after birth because I lost almost half of my blood in my body, and then had to have Clexine injections to stop DVT. These were horrible, I had to do them for 10-14days at home.

Each pregnancy varies hugely hun so while the Anti-D is unavoidable, the other things may well not happen next time. Will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Yeah I really hope I dont need all those other things, I dont think they will be impressed me getting pregnant while still obese, but I am hoping they can see I would have lost weight by then. I also plan to eat SO much better throughout to reduce the chances of getting GD.

I shall. I dont go to my nan's till 6pm, so I will update about 10pm tonight.

Ah thank you girls!

I had to have the Anti D in pregnancy & then after my Daughter was born, blooming stung!! :cry:

I also then had the home injections to stop DVT, DH loved giving me those, he always made me laugh & my belly would bounce around! :blush:

Lovely dresses Shabutie :kiss: Good luck tonite

Just remembered to vote for my WTT'er of the week! :thumbup:

Sorry, no time to read right back today, I have to go shopping for DS2's Birthday, todays my last chance, as half term next week! :wacko:

Have a lovely day all :flower:

Oo well I hope you grab some bargains. Maybe they will have some because of the bank holiday!

Congrats on your exam results hakunamatata :happydance: You clever stick :winkwink:

I need to lose loads of weight. My BMI is high. I lost all my baby weight (1.5 stone) a week after giving birth so the rest is what I had before pregnant. I want to lose weight, both for wedding and future pregnancy. I had GD last time, and I hope I can avoid that, because I hated sticking needles in my tummy 2 times a day. And my blood group is negative so i have to have additional injections throughout :(

Here is my wedding dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/WeddingDress.jpg

BM dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Bridesmaidsdresses.jpg

Holy cow I love your dresses! They are amazing and you will look gorgeous in them! Our wedding is so simple I will probably get THE plainest white dress you can imagine haha. But I am still super excited!

I voted for WTTer of the week this morning as I had somehow forgotten to get on yesterday. :dohh:

Well I have housing inspections today. So off to finish cleaning!

Shabutie, those dresses are gorgeous! You're going to look beautiful.

Hakunamatata, congrats on those exam marks! :happydance::thumbup:

Sorry for all of those who had/will need injections during or after your pregnancies. How horrible! I can't imagine getting injections daily...:cry:

My daughter had to go for IQ tests this morning. They finish it on Monday, and we only get the results in about 2 weeks time. I'm so scared it'll be bad news, sigh.

At least it's weekend! Tomorrow we're just going to rest and clean house a bit. And on Sunday we have family visiting the morning, and the afternoon we're going to see some other family. Looking forward to it.

Shabutie, that dress is absolutely STUNNING!! I love it!
Hakunamatata- congrats on the exam!

What a great group of ladies here achieving so much!

My hubby and I talked more about TTC last night, it's so weird (but great) to hear him say "when we're pregnant" or "when the baby gets here. It's just such a new place in our relationship.. I LOVE IT! He basically told me that WHATEVER I need during that time he'll provide.. as in to keep me and baby as healthy and comfortable as possible! I have such a great man! I just have to brag ;)
Makes me want to register NOW! LOL and start buying baby furniture and get the room set up. BUT I'm realistic. So I'll just keep browsing for now.

OMG Shabutie, I LOVE your colors! That dress is a stunner too - I'll bet you look drop-dead gorgeous in it!

So I have to go to a wedding shower this weekend. I hate this girl. (Details in my journal) I don't even want to spend $3 on a card for her, even if it is as an underhanded insult. :devil:

MackMomma, just saw your non smoking ticker, well done you!! i really am gonna find that the hardest part of ttc and being pg! how did u do it? x

Umm... a LOT of willpower, 2 boxes of nicotine patches, LOTS of support from DH and friends, and a few cheat puffs here and there. :blush:

:wave: Hey everyone, can I join?

Hope I'm not jinxing myself, btw! First changing my ticker, now joining a group.. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->