Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

:wave: Hey everyone, can I join?

Hope I'm not jinxing myself, btw! First changing my ticker, now joining a group.. :blush:

:hi: Absolutely, you can join... great to have you! :happydance:

Shabutie - WOW! I seriously love your dress, its fabulous!

Happy early birthday to your son, Kelly. You'll have to let us know what you decided for a gift :)

'ello babyb54 :wave:

MackMomma - Yeah, well done on the no-smoking thing. I gave up (for the third time, but third time lucky they say!) in May 2008, it's SO worth it! Why are you going to the wedding shower of someone you hate?

BlueHadeda - try not to worry too much about your DD's IQ test results until you actually receive them hun. You may be pleasantly suprised and then you'll have spent 2 weeks worrying for nothing :)

BlueHadeda, my fingers are crossed for your daughter!

I had to get rid of my buddy list in my signature. You are all such wonderful ladies and if i added you all i'd pass the signature limit for sure!! So i'll just keep my Autumn Acorn banner and consider you all my buddies :) :thumbup:

Note to self: stop being lazy and sort out a signature :blush:

Ohhhh I don't really hate her. She's not my favorite person tho. :haha: It's not her DH and I are friends with, it's the groom. We've been friends with him for 10+ years, and we know he's really happy with her, so we're happy for him. I don't wish this girl any ill or anything like that, it's just our personalities clash - big time. She's pretty much the exact opposite of me.

Hope I'm not jinxing myself, btw! First changing my ticker, now joining a group.. :blush:

:happydance: Welcome to 'Autumn Acorns' :hugs:

Happy early birthday to your son, Kelly. You'll have to let us know what you decided for a gift :)

Thanks ~ Sweet of you :hugs:

Well, he is a very lucky Boy ~:cake:~ He has an Ipod touch , lego sets & a fancy scooter!

He is going for lunch & bowling on his birthday with 3 friends :pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

& then next week, he is having one friend sleepover & then to a theme park the next day! :wohoo:

My post was only a second after yours so it may have looked like i was trying to hint something but i swear i wasn't. :rofl:

I think my son was 3 months old before i finally got to adding a ticker, so i know how it is :haha:

:happydance: Welcome to 'Autumn Acorns' :hugs:

Thanks ~ Sweet of you :hugs:

Well, he is a very lucky Boy ~:cake:~ He has an Ipod touch , lego sets & a fancy scooter!

He is going for lunch & bowling on his birthday with 3 friends :pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

& then next week, he is having one friend sleepover & then to a theme park the next day! :wohoo:

Woohoo! He's going to have a blast, what a nice mommy you are :)

My post was only a second after yours so it may have looked like i was trying to hint something but i swear i wasn't. :rofl:

I think my son was 3 months old before i finally got to adding a ticker, so i know how it is :haha:

Yeah, yeah, I believe you! Your post could have been classed as bullying you know! :haha:

But yes, I must sort one out, a job for this evening methinks.

Kelly - wow, an iPod touch and other goodies for his birthday, what a lucky lad, hope he has a good one!

My signature on the other hand is getting out of control! :haha: I love the look of thenest tickers but they really need some half sizers! I recommend not making a signature.. it becomes a bit addicting once you start!

Muahaha.. But a huge CONGRATS on the smoke-free ticker! Look how far that's come! Amazing job! :thumbup:

it sounds like your son will have a great birthday kelly :flower: happy early birthday to him :hugs:

damn you BnB! oh is nearly home from work and I'm sat here lounging not dressed/ready or packed anything but posting instead:haha: ahhhh need to get dressed but lo is finally asleep so I'm relaxing :haha:

I love tickers! I usually have loads but they're been replaced by blinkies for now lol I wonder how long that will last!

I'm lazy and don't want to seach back 2394983 pages....

But who do we PM for the WTTer of the week and the superlatives game?

hakunamatata for WTT'er of the week and skyblueheaven for superlatives i believe :flower:

I know I can't believe how many pages we have already, craaazy!

Can someone please post the url link for the smaller 'WTT autumn acorns' :flower:

oooh shabtie love your dress and bm dresses! they're alfred angelo aren't they?!....i had alfred angelo ones....i had pistachio green on my dress and for the bm

Well I'm off ladies, hope everyone has a fun weekend! :flower: lets hope it doesn't go horribly wrong for me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->