Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Your a clever lady hakunamatata... LOVE the newsletter!:coolio:

Just working on the Autumn Acorns Newsletter! Please let me know what your email is so I can add you to the list! [email protected] I will post the newsletter here until I can get everyone's email address.

Dear Ladies:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/lilacorn.pngGeneral Announcements

If you would like to join our group on Facebook, let Hakunamatata, Skybluheaven, or Shabutie know!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/lilacorn.pngNew Members

Please welcome our newest members, Amy, Annie, and Puppymom!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/lilacorn.pngGames and Contests

Congratulations to Skybluheaven, our first WTT'er of the Week in Autumn Acorns! This week we will have another WTT'er of the Week. We need your vote! Please submit your nomination for WTT'er of the Week to Hakunamatata by Friday! WTT'er of the Week can be any person you think should get honorable mention for being friendly, funny, welcoming, or stands out to you for any other reason. The WTT'er of the Week will be announced over the weekend.

We will also have a superlatives game coming up (i.e. Most Likely to Faint When Getting Her BFP!). Please PM Skybluheaven by Friday if you would like to participate!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/lilacorn.pngThe Suggestion Box

Let us know what you would like to see in the newsletter!

Love & TTC Dust!
The Autumn Acorns Crew

*If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, just hit reply and let me know!

Amazing news CheerCoach!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm sooo happy you get to have your daughter home with you!!

I love the newsletter idea HM and the acorns are so cute :)

Soooo today i got my tattoo!! The bandage can come off in 15 minutes (I'm OCD sometimes) so i will take it off when the time is up and show you guys a pic. Me and my sis got matching ones, her on her ankle and mine on my back... it's basically a heart with wings.

:blush: Ok here's the tattoo.. it's a lot more shiny and gaudy than it will be because it has vaseline on it still.

Attachments

• SAM_1155.jpg
    SAM_1155.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
Welcome Puppymom!

Elski: I hope you get to feeling better very soon!

CheerCoach: I'm glad that she is doing so well and able to be at home with the family!

Hakunamatata: I like the news letter idea, it'll be great when I don't have enough time to keep up with the thread!

You ladies are so creative! I love the ideas :)

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, it is so terrific having her home...I have a hard time taking my eyes off her she's so perty!

I started having some anxiety about TTC again while she was in the NICU...but now that she's home I know it's what I want to do...and thankfully hubby is still on board...woohoo!

Hi ladies! I've been away for a few days and though I kept saying I'd try to read up on the older posts I doubt now that I'll be able to...because MACKENZIE IS HOME!!!!

Hubby n I stayed the night in the NICU's parent room on Monday night w/Mackenzie rooming in...then yesterday morning they discharged her. She spent her first night at home last night and right now is sleeping soundly in her bassinet.

Now I can finally relax, take care of her and the rest of the family...and work towards being ready to TTC this Autumn....yay!

:hugs: to all

:happydance: Amazing news :happydance: Im so happy for your Family :hugs:

had a really hard decision to make and its that we have decided to go ahead with our plans of moving to spain instead of ttc... not sure how i feel about it, i really want to start this new life in spain with my OH and get a better life for us both, and i suppose that will benefit our future children. but im a bit disappoined at the same time that my dream of having a family has been moved back some more. we are going to see where we are in 6 months and then have the conversation again about spain vs baby. disappointed but it will be better in the long run...... i think....

i just press post on this and get a text from the oh at work..." i want to go to spain but i think i want a family more" lol. i think we are both very confused!

Oo love the tattoo, was it as bad as you thought it might be?

Thats must be a difficult decision for you guys Kitty2385, have you tried writing a pro's and con's list for each. You and OH do a separate one and see what you both come up with, it might make things a bit clearer for you. :hugs:

So today is the first day of Amara in her cloth nappy, I wanted to share a picture with you guys,

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255466_10150258181917037_679337036_9489577_2153879_n.jpg

Amara looks adorable in her cloth nappy :flower: forgot to add, we have the same changing mat! you can sort of see it on the middle photo of lo in my siggy :)

Kitty is there no way you can do both? :hugs: it must be a really difficult decision to make, we went through a similar situation a few months ago and we canceled ttc for a while but we decided that it was the more important thing for us, I hope you figure out what to do :hugs:

Hakunamatata how did your exam go?

iHeartbaby#1 thats a cute tattoo :)

me and oh have been getting carried away the last week and we've been dtd :blush: today made it the 4th day that we forgot to use something but I doubt it will happen this soon as it took 5 cycles with lo and we're being careful again after today, I sort of wish we were ttc now but I know its too soon for OH

thanks Shabutie and vanilla, we are going to have a really good chat about it tonight because we dont have anything we need to do or go to so we have from half 5 to talk. being on here isnt really helping me want to move to spain more than have a ickle baby *awww* lol. ideally we would move to spain asap and then we can get pg when we are there. i just dont want to end up having a baby then never having the money to move. Lottery tickets being bought in bulk i think!!!

love the tattoo iHeartbaby#1 have you got any others? if not then im sure u will end up with more, i started out wanting just the one tattoo and now i have 10 haha.

xxx

:blush: Ok here's the tattoo.. it's a lot more shiny and gaudy than it will be because it has vaseline on it still.

dont use vasoline on tattoos :nope: use bepanthin :thumbup: haha sorry - i have 9 tattoo's and the worst thing to put on them is vasoline. suffocates the tattoo delaying healing and makes it scab really bad. can also bleed the colour out of your tattoo

Love the newsletter idea, Hakunamatata!!! Thank you! Will pm my email soon.

Shabutie, that pic of Amara in her cloth nappy is just too gorgeous! She's such a cutie pie.

iHeartbaby, love the tatoo! Beautiful.

Kitty, good luck with your decision. That's really a difficult one.

I'm having a good day today. My daughter had her 6-week post-op checkup yesterday and we got good news! He said she should not regress again with her symptoms that has improved so dramatically, and that the operation was a huge success. I'm on such a high! :happydance:

Love the newsletter idea, Hakunamatata!!! Thank you! Will pm my email soon.

Shabutie, that pic of Amara in her cloth nappy is just too gorgeous! She's such a cutie pie.

iHeartbaby, love the tatoo! Beautiful.

Kitty, good luck with your decision. That's really a difficult one.

I'm having a good day today. My daughter had her 6-week post-op checkup yesterday and we got good news! He said she should not regress again with her symptoms that has improved so dramatically, and that the operation was a huge success. I'm on such a high! :happydance:

thats great news :hugs: :happydance:

had a really hard decision to make and its that we have decided to go ahead with our plans of moving to spain instead of ttc... not sure how i feel about it, i really want to start this new life in spain with my OH and get a better life for us both, and i suppose that will benefit our future children. but im a bit disappoined at the same time that my dream of having a family has been moved back some more. we are going to see where we are in 6 months and then have the conversation again about spain vs baby. disappointed but it will be better in the long run...... i think....

i just press post on this and get a text from the oh at work..." i want to go to spain but i think i want a family more" lol. i think we are both very confused!

thanks Shabutie and vanilla, we are going to have a really good chat about it tonight because we dont have anything we need to do or go to so we have from half 5 to talk. being on here isnt really helping me want to move to spain more than have a ickle baby *awww* lol. ideally we would move to spain asap and then we can get pg when we are there. i just dont want to end up having a baby then never having the money to move. Lottery tickets being bought in bulk i think!!!

xxx

Kitty....I am emigrating to Australia early next year ~ The process was such a long one (took 2 years to get our visas) that we decided we couldnt 'put off' having another child any longer

This meant that plans were changed drastically & our plan to move has been put back, as we now have to wait for her visa (£1000 & 8months later!)

We are now hoping to be ttc in the Autumn (I would like a smaller age gap & im 35years now!) which could potentially mean that I move when I am pregnant, which isnt ideal, but we will manage :winkwink:

I think if your young enough, then mayby you should move first, get settled & then ttc.....But thats just what id do, as I believe its harder to 'take the baby' away from family/friends after it is here :baby:

Good luck with whatever you both decide :hugs:

:happydance: How fantastic ~ So happy for you & your Family ~ I bet thats such a huge relief :happydance:

i dont think i could cope with the heat ins Aus, the sun hates me :haha: so i'm as pale as a milk bottle

Blue hadeda, yay for your lo's checkup!

iHeartbaby#1, I love the tattoo, so pretty. Did it take a long time?

Kitty, I'm praying for you and your oh as you make this important decision. Have you had any dreams about it? Sometimes, they can reveal your subconscious feelings.

Wow, miss a couple days and takes an hour to back track LOL. I Do like the newsletter idea. I just emailed you.

Love the tattoo and baby pictures! SO glad her baby is home from the NICU and TOO Cute might I say!
seems like a lot of people are moving... which I Hope and pray everything works out in everyone's situations. Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->