• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome all new comers! :wave:

Kellysay2u, I am getting married this september! Its so exciting, have you made many plans?

:flower

Welcome all new comers! :wave:

Kellysay2u, I am getting married this september! Its so exciting, have you made many plans?

:flower

Only that it will be REALLY small. Just immediate family. My friend is making my wedding cake (already picked out she is excellent). AND my flowers are picked out if its a winter wedding :) We need to set a date soon but we really cant decide. Knowing us it will be a REALLY last minute thing as we are not big fancy wedding people we just want to do it to be married. FOr the longest time it was just going to be a court house wedding but I want more of my family there then the court house allows. But I am REALLY excited.
:happydance:

Oh wow I go to bed...and BAM new members!!! If ur new don't forget to vote for our name...I believe the options are in post 40

And send ur facebook info to me or iheartbaby#1 if u wanna be involved in the secret garden facebook group...don't worry its completely locked down so that no one u know will be able to see what its all about. We've also got games coming up!!

Ok secret group on facebook is up and running thanks to iheartbaby#1!!!!!

Noooow we need to know what kind of skills our memers have...

If u can make blinkies we need u...bc we have tons of games coming up that may involve them...we can always request them from someone else but it would be nice to keep it in the family here!!!

If u have game ideas pm me

I want to start a WTTer of the week game...each week we will take secret nominees of a WTTer who u think has been supportive and made many contributions that week....who ever gets the most nominations will win and then be in the running for WTTer of the month..which we will vote for at end of month...secretly of course!!!

If u can make blinkies we need u...bc we have tons of games coming up that may involve them...we can always request them from someone else but it would be nice to keep it in the family here!!!

I want to start a WTTer of the week game...each week we will take secret nominees of a WTTer who u think has been supportive and made many contributions that week....who ever gets the most nominations will win and then be in the running for WTTer of the month..which we will vote for at end of month...secretly of course!!!

I dont have the first clue about blinkies. Sorry.

Ooo I do like that idea for a game. I shall have to see if I can think of some.

:flower:

I dont have the first clue about blinkies. Sorry.

Ooo I do like that idea for a game. I shall have to see if I can think of some.

ive got my nominee already...she was super nice to me the second i joined...and she isto pretty much everyone but shhhhhh cant tell:winkwink:

There are secrets amongst the secret garden.. we couldnt have chose a better name! :haha:

ETA: thinking of games are hard, I give up. lol

There are secrets amongst the secret garden.. we couldnt have chose a better name! :haha:

ETA: thinking of games are hard, I give up. lol

ehhhh ive got a few game ideas in mind but geeze ima run out of ideas sooner or later....so that gives u extra time!!!!!

I still dont think i will have come up with something by then, my brain doesnt want to work today. lol.

MackMomma8, welcome! I bet your excited, not long to go really! :D

Well ladies, it's about the time I usually take DS for a walk. Gotta keep my exercise going or i'll neeeever lose all this baby weight i put on lol. I'll be back in a couple hours after lunch :)

Well ladies, it's about the time I usually take DS for a walk. Gotta keep my exercise going or i'll neeeever lose all this baby weight i put on lol. I'll be back in a couple hours after lunch :)

walk off some calories for me too bc i just ate cinnamon rolls lol

wish i didnt have something yummy....bc i cant help but eat it!!!!
BOOOOOOO

I am taking a website development class which is going to teach how to make banners and stuff this summer. So in a couple of weeks I may be able to help with blinkies and banners and what not :)

I am taking a website development class which is going to teach how to make banners and stuff this summer. So in a couple of weeks I may be able to help with blinkies and banners and what not :)

Have i told u how much i love u....no really....im serious!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->