Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Vaniilla ~ Please post the link here if you do start a new thread :happydance: Id be sooooo interested in what others say :thumbup:

I want to but I'm feeling really chicken :haha: what if nobody replies :blush: :rofl:

Loadsa people will reply ~ Trust me :hugs:

If you make the title something 'catchy'....like 'Predict how many babies&their gender!'....:winkwink: Or something that will catch peoples attention

Vaniilla ~ Please post the link here if you do start a new thread :happydance: Id be sooooo interested in what others say :thumbup:

I want to but I'm feeling really chicken :haha: what if nobody replies :blush: :rofl:

Loadsa people will reply ~ Trust me :hugs:

If you make the title something 'catchy'....like 'Predict how many babies&their gender!'....:winkwink: Or something that will catch peoples attention

I'm thinking of calling it Future Baby Predictions , yea I'm really creative with names :haha: any suggetions?

I'm thinking of calling it Future Baby Predictions , yea I'm really creative with names :haha: any suggetions?

I like that ~ Its short & very sweet :kiss:

Mayby put ~ It works or something along those lines! :winkwink:

I like that ~ Its short & very sweet :kiss:

Mayby put ~ It works or something along those lines! :winkwink:

Well I bit the bullet :haha: here it is! :flower: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/630482-future-baby-predictions-tried-tested.html#post10909166

Well I bit the bullet :haha: here it is! :flower: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/630482-future-baby-predictions-tried-tested.html#post10909166

:yipee: So glad you posted it! :wohoo: Please can everyone from Autumn Acorns post your results on it :coffee:

:yipee: So glad you posted it! :wohoo: Please can everyone from Autumn Acorns post your results on it :coffee:

please everyone do! you'll probably be the only ones that do :blush::haha: oh just looked over my shoulder and he thinks I've gone mad :haha:

So... the OH emailed back and agreed Lokai is a better name then Reuben, and he said I can have the girls name I love! :happydance:

So our baby names for definate are:

Lokai Jack Hoi Sang

Shiomi Noelle Sang

Oooo I cant wait to be pregnant!

So, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Do you swing 3 times and let it completely stop, and then turn your left palm up?

I swung it three times, left palm down. Then after the 3rd spin, turn your left hand over, so plam up, and wait for it to stop completely.

:flower:

either way is fine :flower:

those names are lovely! I can't wait until we've chosen our names but we're not really there yet and OH is never very good at contributing to baby name conversations :dohh:

I just asked him about names and he said "Harold for a boy Haroldina for a girl" :dohh: he's much more interested in watching the apprentice than talking about names :hissy:

Hakunamatata ~ iheartbaby & Kitty.....Please would you copy & paste these commments onto my age gaps thread :hugs: Pretty please :winkwink: Its so interesting & then everyone can benefit

Done! :thumbup:

So... the OH emailed back and agreed Lokai is a better name then Reuben, and he said I can have the girls name I love! :happydance:

So our baby names for definate are:

Lokai Jack Hoi Sang

Shiomi Noelle Sang

Oooo I cant wait to be pregnant!

Yay!!! Love those names!

Vaniilla: I just suggest them, and then he has a think about them, and normally agrees. He is rubbish at thinking of names. lol.

So we have a tornado warning. It's raining pretty hard and the stupid lights keep flickering. I have a feeling we are going to lose power, so I'm going to enjoy being online for as long as I can. Stupid storms messing with my BnB time!

So we have a tornado warning. It's raining pretty hard and the stupid lights keep flickering. I have a feeling we are going to lose power, so I'm going to enjoy being online for as long as I can. Stupid storms messing with my BnB time!

Keep safe :hugs: Where in the US are you :shrug:

eeek sounds scary, :hugs: hope your going to be okay, hopefully you wont lose power :thumbup:

hello ladies, welcome to the newbies...ive been away in the isle of man visiting oh grandparents so ive not been on for a few days...ring/thread sounds interesting, ill have to try it!....need to read the instructions again as a bit confused how it works?! doesnt take much!

Welcome back music81 :flower:

The link is above ~ Has all the instructions there :thumbup:

Oh gosh, isnt Mother Nature horrid sometimes! Stay safe my lovely! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back