Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I used that plasticky ribbon you can get for presents! :rofl:

OMG girls I'm sitting here at my desk at work trying to find some sort of string or ribbon so I can try. :rofl:

Desparate measures... pluck a hair from your head :rofl:

If my OH was home and he still had long hair, then i'd pluck one of his... mine are too precious! :rofl:

Ahaha my hair's too short - I don't think there's a 6 inch hair anywhere on my head. :haha:

I found a bit of ribbon, but I don't think I'm doing it right. I keep getting freaked out that someone is going to walk by my desk and see me being a looney. I think I need to go hide in the restroom. :rofl:

Well DH has just got in from work & I got him to try it (did let him eat his dinner 1st!:haha:)

He didnt have patience to wait! (& he had to get to the gym!):dohh:

But it did start with a Boy...correct so far & i'll get him to try again later :winkwink:

Vaniilla ~ You should make a whole new thread about this in the baby club or general chatter :thumbup:

It'd be so interesting to see who else it works for :happydance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would totally go hide in the restroom to do it! But then I would be afraid what people would think if it took to long... :dohh:

But I did it. I had :pink::blue::pink: I only wanted two but oh well! I am going to try it with different string in a minute though as I used ribbon and wonder if that affected it cause its so think and stiff.

Kelly - That's the first thing I thought lol. It was going mad though, really swinging, then really circling- weirdest thing.

I wonder which will be right?? (I always wanted 4 though!)

xx

Vaniilla ~ Please post the link here if you do start a new thread :happydance: Id be sooooo interested in what others say :thumbup:

Dang it, I couldn't get it to work... or I'm not sure if I'm reading the swings and circles right... I think I just need to do it at home. LOL I really want to try it, tho, and see how it goes with my psychic predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->