Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Oh, I see, I thought because you had said he drove home in it, my bad, sorry.

Thinking of you! :hugs:

Yeah I wasn't too clear - he was on his way to his weekly bowling league. Kind of pissed that he didn't come home.

Good news is we are out of the basement now AND the power is on. I've had enough of this nonsense. I really hope there is no more of this crap tonight. It could be a lot worse though, there are people in the hospital right now. Yikes.

I drained my phone battery texting and taking pictures and trying to update on BnB :haha:

hmm... hard to tell without seeing it. If it's sore and isn't getting any better in a few days, I might get it checked out just in case.

On another note - seeing as hakunamatata's power is out and she likely can't see my PM to her on her phone, can anyone else direct me to the FB page? Feel free to PM me!

Power back on, yayyy, going to send you the link LOL

That gender predictor was tiring on my arm.. i felt like it was never going to stop! :haha:

:hi: Puppymom!! :) I've been a BnB slacker these last few days. But to be fair it has been really busy.

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/1402647767_1e7bdf42ac.jpg

Thanks hon! It's nuts! I'm watching the news and apparently the town I live in, the town I work in, and another town were the worst hit in the state.

Thanks hon! It's nuts! I'm watching the news and apparently the town I live in, the town I work in, and another town were the worst hit in the state.

Wow! Thinking of you and your family. I hope everything is okay! Crazy the weather and destructive tornadoes coming down! Keep us posted!

I'm glad that you and your OH are okay Hakunamatata.

It will be interesting when I move to England in the fall and have to deal with such different weather!

Yeah it can rain alot, but sometimes we get a fair bit of hot sun, which we just cant deal with :haha: The winters do get cold, and on the rare occassion it will snow. It has done the past 2 years. I'd say the most consistant weather is wind with some clouds. :haha:

Deffo no tornados or anything like that. We can just about deal with the little bit of snow we get, and thats at a push, lol.

:flower:

Jumping back on the baby bandwagon =) ...
My hubby and I were talking this evening about baby to be! It's sooo surreal to hear him talk about it so openly.. I just giggle like a little girl. We even talked about diapering.. (not convinced yet but doing my search on cloth diapers)
I love it! It just truly hits me sometimes that this is REALLY going to happen (Lord willing). So excited! Even MORE excited that HE IS excited!

Yeah it can rain alot, but sometimes we get a fair bit of hot sun, which we just cant deal with :haha: The winters do get cold, and on the rare occassion it will snow. It has done the past 2 years. I'd say the most consistant weather is wind with some clouds. :haha:

Deffo no tornados or anything like that. We can just about deal with the little bit of snow we get, and thats at a push, lol.

The first time I went to England all I heard was how it would rain the whole time, so I stocked up on all things waterproof and rainjackets and the like.... spent two summers there and they were GORGEOUS! So fingers crossed that when I am there in 3 weeks it is also nice! :)

The string thing sounds interesting because so far everyone who has posted has some proof of accuracy (matches their current children.. etc.. ) but I think I will do it in the morning when my OH isn't around...

Jumping back on the baby bandwagon =) ...
My hubby and I were talking this evening about baby to be! It's sooo surreal to hear him talk about it so openly.. I just giggle like a little girl. We even talked about diapering.. (not convinced yet but doing my search on cloth diapers)
I love it! It just truly hits me sometimes that this is REALLY going to happen (Lord willing). So excited! Even MORE excited that HE IS excited!

Ah it's all coming round so quick isnt it! Thats really good your OH talks about it, he must be so excited too. i have just started cloth nappies, really anjoying it, and I think Amara much prefers it, she now sleeps an extra 2 hours at night... so 13-14hours! :shock: We have our names picked out for next baby and because of this, it makes the urge even stronger because I want a face to the name!

The first time I went to England all I heard was how it would rain the whole time, so I stocked up on all things waterproof and rainjackets and the like.... spent two summers there and they were GORGEOUS! So fingers crossed that when I am there in 3 weeks it is also nice! :)

When the sun does come out, boy is it hot! But then I live near the sea and everyone flocks to the seaside and has BBQ's, its a great atmosphere. Oo, are you over for a holiday, or to see family. Fingers crossed the weather is good, seeing as it'll be almost July! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->