Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Jumping back on the baby bandwagon =) ...
My hubby and I were talking this evening about baby to be! It's sooo surreal to hear him talk about it so openly.. I just giggle like a little girl. We even talked about diapering.. (not convinced yet but doing my search on cloth diapers)
I love it! It just truly hits me sometimes that this is REALLY going to happen (Lord willing). So excited! Even MORE excited that HE IS excited!

Ah it's all coming round so quick isnt it! Thats really good your OH talks about it, he must be so excited too. i have just started cloth nappies, really anjoying it, and I think Amara much prefers it, she now sleeps an extra 2 hours at night... so 13-14hours! :shock: We have our names picked out for next baby and because of this, it makes the urge even stronger because I want a face to the name!

Yeah it can rain alot, but sometimes we get a fair bit of hot sun, which we just cant deal with :haha: The winters do get cold, and on the rare occassion it will snow. It has done the past 2 years. I'd say the most consistant weather is wind with some clouds. :haha:

Deffo no tornados or anything like that. We can just about deal with the little bit of snow we get, and thats at a push, lol.

:flower:

The first time I went to England all I heard was how it would rain the whole time, so I stocked up on all things waterproof and rainjackets and the like.... spent two summers there and they were GORGEOUS! So fingers crossed that when I am there in 3 weeks it is also nice! :)

When the sun does come out, boy is it hot! But then I live near the sea and everyone flocks to the seaside and has BBQ's, its a great atmosphere. Oo, are you over for a holiday, or to see family. Fingers crossed the weather is good, seeing as it'll be almost July! :thumbup:

We are going over for our honeymoom, landing in Paris, then going to London, York, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, then back to France. Total of a 1 month holiday!

Yeah it's funny, I've heard the "it rains all the time" thing too!

Oh, I do hope it is great weather for you then! How exciting.

Well girls, Im off to bed :wave: It's 2.35am here and I have to be up in 5 hours! Happy chatting, and I hope HK, your doing okay :hugs:

Night lovelies!

We are going over for our honeymoom, landing in Paris, then going to London, York, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, then back to France. Total of a 1 month holiday!

I'm soooooooo jealous!!

Oh, I do hope it is great weather for you then! How exciting.

Well girls, Im off to bed :wave: It's 2.35am here and I have to be up in 5 hours! Happy chatting, and I hope HK, your doing okay :hugs:

Night lovelies!

good night!! :friends:

Jumping back on the baby bandwagon =) ...
My hubby and I were talking this evening about baby to be! It's sooo surreal to hear him talk about it so openly.. I just giggle like a little girl. We even talked about diapering.. (not convinced yet but doing my search on cloth diapers)
I love it! It just truly hits me sometimes that this is REALLY going to happen (Lord willing). So excited! Even MORE excited that HE IS excited!

Isn't that super exciting, LovePurple? When I talked about babies about a year ago my husband (fiance then) didnt want to think about it yet. Now My husband is the one that brings it up! I have been doing research on cloth diapers too. It looks like they have come a long way since I was born in 1986 :)

Before my LO neither me or OH were really thinking about babies. LO was a surprise and during my pregnancy OH didn't come to any of my appointments (not even the gender scan), he didn't come to what was SUPPOSED to be "our" birthing classes, and he certainly didn't touch my belly! We actually split up for a couple months when i was pregnant because he kept trying to force me into abortion and i was sick about how unsupportive he was.

During my labor OH was truly fab though. He gave me back massages, timed my contractions, held my hand in the hospital... and when he first held LO in his arms you should have seen the look on his face! They had a real connection then and that's when i knew everything was going to be ok :cloud9: 5 months later and OH can't shut up about another one :rofl:

I have just sent out the list for the superlatives game so that the ones playing can match up the members with a superlative and pm me their vote

I have put a few more superlatives than players incase one of our more current member missed signup some how...if u did u must email me ASAP with the fact that u wanna play so I can send ur name out to the players to vote on.

Votes are due by NEXT friday June 10th...if I get all of them in sooner than I will announce sooner

If u don't want to be voted for but would like to vote for the other I will post the list below...just pm me ur vote

SUPERLATIVES:

Most likely to faint when they get BFP

Most creative WTTer

Most Mysterious WTTer

Most addicted to posting

Most stylish WTTer

Most likely to get the first BFP

Most likely to conceive on honeymoon

Most likey to conceive in a car

Most likely to conceive on Halloween

Most likely to not wait till fall to TTC

Most likely to conceive a future cheerleader

Most likely to conceive a future movie star

Most likely to conceive a future tattoo artist

Most likely to conceive a future sports star

1. Skybluheaven
2. KellyC75
3. Hakunamatata
4. Mouse_chicky
5. Mackmomma8
6. Stacey_Ann
7. Iheartbaby#1
8. Kellysays2u
9. Bluehadeda
10. Pixie23
11. Shabutie

REMEMBER IF UR NEW AND WANNA PLAY I NEED TO KNOW ASAP!!!

I would love everyone to get a chance to play but I have extended the deadline too much...and its not fair to the ones who have been waiting!!!!

It's after 1 am and Kara is awake.:growlmad:

I'll try to get my votes in soon.

Lol nooo rush!!!! She's still awake!!!! What's wrong?? Does she do this often or is she not feeling well????

Morning Girls :flower:

Thanks to skybluheaven for sending me the game :thumbup: Will get my thinking cap on

Hope everyone has a lovely day :kiss: Its sunny & warm again here in the Uk :happydance:

Morning Kelly! :wave: And everyone else :wave:

I woke up early this morning because I could hear screaming but it sounded muffeled, and I panicked and ran into Amara's rooms, but she was soundly asleep, and it was actually nexts doors children :thumbup: I worry myself too much sometimes.

Well, dont think I have many plans for today, waiting for my new nappies to arrive, I really cant wait. :dance: :yipee: :headspin:

Morning Kelly and Shabutie! And all of Autumn Acorns :winkwink:

My day technically hasn't started yet. It's 3:30 am and i can't seem to sleep. I really should go to the doctor but i find myself bothering less and less when it has to do with me and only worrying about my LO. I posted this on FB a while back but i think i might have sleep apnea. For whatever reason my body stops breathing when i'm asleep and i wake up panicking. I put off going to bed because of it.

It's a shame because my LO is such a wonderful sleeper so it would be nice to be able to rest while i can!

:hugs:Your poor thing iheartbaby :hugs:

I know what you mean about never looking after yourself, im totally guilty of that too :flower:

Sometimes it takes for my Hubby to 'TELL ME' in strong words to get myself to the Doctor :growlmad:

So........IM TELLING YOU MRS IHEARTBABY.....MAKE THAT DOCTORS APPOINTMENT ~ YOU ARE IMPORTANT & YOU NEED TO BE 100% FOR YOUR LO :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i did the prediction thing and i got girl boy girl, but i stopped it on purpose after that 3rd one LMAO! i dont want 3 babies, never mind anymore!

We seem to be convinced that we will have a boy so that might be wrong :p I just want OH to have a mini him, he would be so cute, a little chunky monkey lol.

I think i might go back to bed this morning, i feel a bit rough with having this cough for nearly a month now, im not sleeping properly because i wake up coughing. grrr its annoying! *yawn*

Morning Kelly and Shabutie! And all of Autumn Acorns :winkwink:

My day technically hasn't started yet. It's 3:30 am and i can't seem to sleep. I really should go to the doctor but i find myself bothering less and less when it has to do with me and only worrying about my LO. I posted this on FB a while back but i think i might have sleep apnea. For whatever reason my body stops breathing when i'm asleep and i wake up panicking. I put off going to bed because of it.

It's a shame because my LO is such a wonderful sleeper so it would be nice to be able to rest while i can!

Gosh that must be so terrifying :hugs: I second what Kelly said! It reall is important to look after yourself, so you can be 100% for your daughter. I know when I have had trouble sleeping, and only manage a few hours, I feel awful the next day, and not fully prepare for a baby. If that makes sense. Although I currently have a chest infection, and still havent been to the docs. It just seems like other things, and other people are more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->