Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

So girls, I lost another 2lbs this week. :happydance:

Making my total to 1 stone so far! :)

I had a lovely day with my mum, nan and Amara, but this morning was horrible. My sister sent me a text message out of the blue, because she had argued with my mum about Amara. :( She was calling me all sorts of names, and being so nasty, I just wanted to cry at what she wrote at the end:

"Mayeb if you didnt become such a selfish twat then maybe things would be good. Haha, over it. Im not the sad twat that cried coz I lost a baby and then played on it and then dropped out of uni because she couldnt handle it. Haha you say im sad, babe your just as f**king bad you only wanted a kid so you dont have to work and stay fat and lazy! You have used Amara as a weapon, it was just an excuse not seeing me, your a spikeful young girl! i think that you should grow up too, maybe if you wasnt such a bitch you might have a decent wedding!"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can honestly say, that I didnt know my sister could be this nasty.

That is horrible. I pray that God can mend the realtionship between you and your sister and that she will be able to grow up and understand and respect the choices that you have made for your life.

Congrats on your wieght loss! What an achievement!

We are currently at a tie for the WTT'er of the Week so I need more votes!!!

Please send them in by tonight!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Skybluheaven - HOLY CRAP! I mean bad enough w/ the pain and the blood loss, but feeling them cutting you open??? What a nightmare. I really hope your second birth goes MUCH better!

Shabutie - That is just abusive. If it were me, I'd tell her that under no circumstances will you allow that to continue, and if she sends you another abusive message, that you will block her number. But that's just me. HUGS!!

Sometimes i think it's best for people to go into it expecting the worst! That way when it happens it might not seem as bad :)

WSS^

Totally agree ~ When I had DS1 I put in my notes 'I want a csection to be avoided if possible' :dohh: Little did I know!

No, I've never heard of nitrous oxide (most people do call it 'laughing gas' or 'giggle gas' here in the US) being used for pain mgmt during labor. :nope: Mostly for people who are going in for surgery and used a lot at the dentists.

Wow! Wish we had it at our dentists ~ Would make it so much more enjoyable! :haha:

Skybluheaven Thankyou for sharing your birth story ~ Im so sorry for your previous losses :hugs:

I totally agree.
And being scared doesn't mean you're not courageous because you obviously haven't let your fear rule your life. There is a great book that my parents told me about, I haven't read it yet, but I can't wait, it's called: Heaven is for Real. It is supposed to be phenomonal. It's understandable that there is still some grief to work though when losing a pregnancy. I haven't even read it yet, but just talking to my parents about it, I highly reccomend it for anybody who is greiving the loss of someone, including children that didn't make it to their mothers arms.

The book sounds interesting ~ Is it this one?: :shrug:

Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo, Sonja Burpo and Colton Burpo (Paperback - 2 Nov 2010)

I would like to buy it ~ Do let me know if thats the correct one :flower:

We are also lacking some votes on superlatives!!!

Just a reminder...

We have a couple of ties there as well!!!!

I have decided I will announce what each person won and if they got a substantial amount of votes on another superlative I will give them an honorable mention in that category as well!!!

Skybluheaven - HOLY CRAP! I mean bad enough w/ the pain and the blood loss, but feeling them cutting you open??? What a nightmare. I really hope your second birth goes MUCH better!

Shabutie - That is just abusive. If it were me, I'd tell her that under no circumstances will you allow that to continue, and if she sends you another abusive message, that you will block her number. But that's just me. HUGS!!

Well I have blocked her on Facebook, because she kept sending me messages. So she nows contacts me via text. This is the first time in about 2 weeks she has text me. Her final text was 'drop dead' so I think that says everything.

If she does text me again, I really need to not text her back, as I know she gets satisfaction from me texting. i just cant help myself when she send me things like that. I feel I need to defend myself on what she is saying about me. But I know the truth, and its up to her whether she chooses to believe it.

:flower:

I had a lovely day with my mum, nan and Amara, but this morning was horrible. My sister sent me a text message out of the blue, because she had argued with my mum about Amara. :( She was calling me all sorts of names, and being so nasty, I just wanted to cry at what she wrote at the end:

"Mayeb if you didnt become such a selfish twat then maybe things would be good. Haha, over it. Im not the sad twat that cried coz I lost a baby and then played on it and then dropped out of uni because she couldnt handle it. Haha you say im sad, babe your just as f**king bad you only wanted a kid so you dont have to work and stay fat and lazy! You have used Amara as a weapon, it was just an excuse not seeing me, your a spikeful young girl! i think that you should grow up too, maybe if you wasnt such a bitch you might have a decent wedding!"

WTF! :growlmad: Your Sister has serious issues :growlmad:

I know I dont really know you ~ But what I do know of you, you seem a really fantastic mummy & a great lady :hugs:

I hadnt read this post before I sent in my 'WTT'er of the week vote' But now I have read this I want to say it loud & very proud....

You got my vote :thumbup: I think your great :hugs:

There is a great book that my parents told me about, I haven't read it yet, but I can't wait, it's called: Heaven is for Real. It is supposed to be phenomonal.

I have heard a buzz about something like this too. One of the mamas at my zumba class today was talking about it. We are doing a carnival to raise money for tornado victims at our church this weekend and she will be working a booth with me...I must get her to tell me about it in length. Maybe find out if there is an book on cd of it bc I hardly have time to read...its easier to listen while i run with Kya...if not maybe I can download it to my kindle app on my phone.

Shabutie ~ Change your mobile number :thumbup: You dont need hassle like that :nope:

We are also lacking some votes on superlatives!!!

Just a reminder...

We have a couple of ties there as well!!!!

I have decided I will announce what each person won and if they got a substantial amount of votes on another superlative I will give them an honorable mention in that category as well!!!

Eeek! :dohh: Have forgotton this too! :blush:

In fairness to me ~ I have had a hectic & stressful week :wacko:

When do these need to be in again please? :shrug:

^^u got plenty of time...till next friday...i was just reminding bc we have only a few votes left...if we get them in sooner then i will announce sooner than the end of next week.

Its ok...no need to defend...trust me i have had some crazy weeks!!!!

Maybe find out if there is an book on cd of it bc I hardly have time to read...its easier to listen while i run with Kya...if not maybe I can download it to my kindle app on my phone.

Just looked on amazon & they do have it on audiobook ~ If im looking at the right one? :shrug:

There is also this one ~ Which it may be:

Heaven Is Real: Lessons on Earthly Joy--From the Man Who Spent 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper and Cecil Murphey (Audio CD - 7 Aug 2007)

WTF! :growlmad: Your Sister has serious issues :growlmad:

I know I dont really know you ~ But what I do know of you, you seem a really fantastic mummy & a great lady :hugs:

I hadnt read this post before I sent in my 'WTT'er of the week vote' But now I have read this I want to say it loud & very proud....

You got my vote :thumbup: I think your great :hugs:

Aww thank you :hugs::kiss:

I know she is very jealous of what I have (Husband (well almost) house (even tho we rent, she still lives with mum and dad) baby). She had an abortion and then a miscarriage so I think she regrets this (abortion) because now Amara is here she can see how much it makes my mum and dad. But this really isnt my fault Amara is the first grand child. She always brings up my miscarriage because she know this is the one thing that will put me in tears. It lead me to depression, and so I left uni because I missed to much, and she knows this. But it isnt something you use against someone, that baby meant everything to me :cry: (Now im crying again) I am just glad that I dont have to see her, because she has just shown the type of person she is. She just needs to grow up, she is 23, so 2 years older then me. It is sad it has got this far because she is the only part of my real dad I have left.

Well I have blocked her on Facebook, because she kept sending me messages. So she nows contacts me via text. This is the first time in about 2 weeks she has text me. Her final text was 'drop dead' so I think that says everything.

If she does text me again, I really need to not text her back, as I know she gets satisfaction from me texting. i just cant help myself when she send me things like that. I feel I need to defend myself on what she is saying about me. But I know the truth, and its up to her whether she chooses to believe it.

:flower:

Good to hear you blocked her on FB. I'm just concerned that she will leave you alone for a bit and then come out of nowhere and zing you with another nasty message. I'm pretty sure there are ways to block numbers on your cell. You can ask your cell phone provider to block the number, and there are other ways too I think depending on which phone you have. Obviously it's up to you, it's just that if it were me, I wouldn't want any more unpleasant surprises from her.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you!! :hugs:

The book sounds interesting ~ Is it this one?: :shrug:

Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo, Sonja Burpo and Colton Burpo (Paperback - 2 Nov 2010)

I would like to buy it ~ Do let me know if thats the correct one :flower:

Yes, that's the one!

Blood families are soooo complicated hey :wacko:

Try & ignore what she says ~ Keep strong & take care of you, your LO & your future Hubby :hugs: They are your Family now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->