Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Guess we both gave into temptation, I undid my entire day with a burrito from the freezer. So bad for me, but so good for my taste buds. I completely understand!

You know what's good, Ben & Jerry's coffee heath bar crunch.

You Guys in the US have sooooo many lovely things to eat :munch: :pizza: :icecream:

Everytime I come on holiday there I put on about a stone! (14lbs) :dohh:

I love the cinnamon ~ peanut butter ~ cold beer in hot weather! :drunk:

The only thing that I think we have better here, than in Florida are great indian restaurants :thumbup:

Although, a spicy indian meal in the heat doesnt really appeal, mayby thats why! :winkwink:

Girls ~ Been lovely catching up with you all

But ~ Im shattered :sleep: Off to bed now

'Speak' soon :flower:

I should get going as well, I haven't touched my school work for the day! I'll be back in the evening.

I chubbed up pretty good in Italy with all the pasta and wine!

It depends in the US where you are. Where DH and I live, the food isn't all that fab. But if you go out to eastern Mass, like closer to Boston or Cape Cod, the food is pretty great.

I think I'm making grilled chicken burritos tonight, not so bad for food, I mean the chicken is grilled and the cheese is lowfat, so whatevs.

We get those skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, they aren't bad at all for lowfat. Nothing beats Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Daz though! I think my favorite HD flavor is dulce de leche.

Thanks HK, I dont want to change my number if I can help it, but I really dont want this sort of thing to happen every few weeks, just because she is annoyed at something. I hadnt thought of that. Think I will look into blocking the number. I thought staying away from my mums would help with less arguing, but it doesnt really seem to have. :(

I was naughty this week, I ate a big bar of white chocolate, so I dont know how I lost the 2lbs :haha:

making me so hungry! I promise, I'm really going now...

Cinnamon isn't used in the UK?

Or peanut butter? AND NO COLD BEER??? :rofl:

I wanted to visit London.... :haha:

Dont get me wrong, we do have peanut butter, in jars....But not really in anything else :nope:

Oh & cold beer :drunk: We do have that, just not much sunshine to enjoy it in ~ Unless your quick! :haha:

We have good indian restaurants though :rofl:

Thanks HK, I dont want to change my number if I can help it, but I really dont want this sort of thing to happen every few weeks, just because she is annoyed at something. I hadnt thought of that. Think I will look into blocking the number. I thought staying away from my mums would help with less arguing, but it doesnt really seem to have. :(

I was naughty this week, I ate a big bar of white chocolate, so I dont know how I lost the 2lbs :haha:

I lost 2 lbs this week and gained it right back, good thing DH is making me go hiking in a few minutes. Gotta go change clothes. Toodles!

moving to England in August is gonna be such a crazy experience. I can't wait! Luckily all of my family will still be in the states so they can mail me things that I can't get in the UK.

Kelly - DH and I love making Indian food at home! It's one of our faves!

Okay I'm really going now LOL - talk to you all later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->