Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Wow maybe I should see if I can find one of those for kya...if it makes a grin like that happen!!!

Haha! He's from a babies TV show called In The Night Garden - You should download an episode and see what Kya thinks of it, Esmé absolutely loves it and has done since she was about 9 months old!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhCuSxLdAeI

Kinda reminds me of the teletubbies only The Night Garden is way cuter lol. Gonna see what Jack thinks when he wakes up too :) He's not 9 months but he loves babytv.

Kya is about 8 and a half months now...so maybe she would be in that good age range for it...as of now she likes "King of the Hill" lol don't know if u have that show where u are from...but its not really meant for lil kids but it is a cartoon so I guess why not!!!

Yeah, I guess it is like a modern day Teletubbies! It's a bit trippy - think the writers compiled it while on psychedelic drugs - but it's got all the kind of things in that babies are fascinated by!

I've seen King of the Hill advertised as they show it on Sky TV but never watched an episode, is it any good?

King of the Hill is right up there with South Park and Family Guy if you've seen those? It's funny i think but definitely adult-type humor. I like those kind of shows.

I guess it is...it depends on ur brand of humor. Its popular here....funny but not as vulgar as family guy<--- which kya also watches...but wont when she is able to understand. What they are saying!!! Lol

I will say that I prefer king of the hill over family guy but I do watch both

Aren't they created by the same person???

American dad as well...which I watch too...so does Kya

I love Family Guy! I used to watch it all the time in Canada, some of the humour is so close to the bone, I love stuff like that :thumbup:

Family guy does really push the envelope on some things..lol...it leaves u saying "I can't believe they just said that" but its ok bc they make fun of everyone

Yeah King of the Hill is more in depth with the story line... i think i prefer it too. I completely forgot about American Dad. I've only seen 3 or 4 episodes but it seems really funny.

We watch it bc it comes on here...then the show "my name is Earl" comes on...so she watches a cartoon then I watch a show lol

If you think family guy is bad though you should see Drawn Together. I've seen pretty much every episode and sometimes its just like.... :shock:

Im supposed to be working from home during the day...not watching tv lol....but im a personal assistant and
Y only job is to make calls...book flights..hotel rooms...send thank u letters blah blah blah. My boss is cool...only a few years older than me and too rich for his own good. He is attending the mtv movie awards coming up....grrrrr why can't I have a cool life!!!!

If you think family guy is bad though you should see Drawn Together. I've seen pretty much every episode and sometimes its just like.... :shock:
Ill have to check it out!!!

It's pretty good :thumbup: The main characters are all based off characters from other cartoons.

There's one based off superman, betty boop, link from zelda, pikachu from pokemon, even one based off spongebob lol. I couldn't tell you who foxy and spanky ham the pig are based off of but those are the ones i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->